• The Motor City Machine Guns

• Generation Me

Results are only viewable after voting.

LSN80

King Of The Ring
TNA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
FULL METAL MAYHEM
Motor City Machine Guns (champs) vs Generation Me

As announced last night on Impact, and confirmed on TNA's website.

This rivalry dates back to No Surrender, where The Motor City Machine Guns successfully retained their titles against Generation Me. Following the match, Generation Me brutally attacked Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, injuring Shelley's neck.

Despite the injury, The Guns once again successfully defended their titles against Generation Me at Bound For Glory, and have been engaged in a heated rivalry with them every since. Last week's Impact featured an empty arena match between the two pairs, with The Guns ultimately leaving GenMe beaten down.

This time, however, the belts will be suspended above the ring, with tables, ladders, and chairs all legal.

Thoughts on this match? Will the third time be the charm for Generation Me, or will The guns retain once again?

I have been waiting for a Ladder match from these 2 teams since they began the feud. Full Metal Mayhem just adds parts to make this match an even greater story for these 4 to tell. I think this is going to be an EPIC match, and obviously steal the show.

I think Gen Me finally takes the titles off the Guns.

I have no doubt that this will be the match of the night on what, thus far, looks like an extremely lackluster show. It's a lot of fun to see these kind of matches on a regular basis, particularly since both of these teams have incorporated wrestling into their matches rather than having them be mind numing spot fests that are forgotten 5 minutes after they happen.

There should be tons of entertaining action in this match and it should be quite physical. As for who should come out on top, I think the Guns need to retain here. GenMe is a young team that I do think has a lot of potential, but they're not nearly ready to be tag champs in my opinion. They're just not as well rounded overall as most other teams on the TNA roster right now. They have virtually no presence, they need definite improvement on the mic and there are Knockouts on the roster than look tougher than they do. I think this should be the blow off match to this feud for a while and maybe they can rekindle it later on down the line when/if GenMe is ready.

This should be a very good match. The Guns have been having an outstanding reign as Tag Team Champions, and the match they had with GeMe at Bound For Glory was very good. There should be a lot of jaw dropping spots in this match, and this one is sure to be filled with tons of action. I'm picking The Guns to retain here, and if they do retain, then I think it's time for The Guns to move on to someone else. If the MCMG win here, then they will have beaten GenMe enough times, and there really would be no point to continue the feud.

Should be freaking sick here. Likely overbooked to the moon, but still, quite entertaining. I'm hoping Shelley and Sabin hold on here, but I could see them dropping the belts since they have basically no one else to face and GenMe need a win to be seen as legitimate, or something like that.

Anyway, looking forward to 15 to 20 minutes of crazy spots and an intense crowd mixed in with 2 and a half hours of mindless crap.

I can't wait for this match, it's going to be an exciting match no doubt. But as to who wins the match, I'm going to say GenMe. I think it's time for them to win the titles, they've shown us that they're a great team so why not? I personally want them to win aswell because I think they could do with a title reign to show that they are a great team. Anyway really looking forward to this match, it's going to be really exciting and hopefully it's a good 20 minute match atleast.

This could be the match of the night, no doubt about it. Both teams are phenomenal with their aerial assaults, and the addition of the TLC stipulation makes it even moreseo exciting. Ive been waiting for there to be an added stipultion like this to one of their matches. Im not sure how Gen Me keeps getting title shots, but Im not complaining. Im a fan of spotfests, when done right, and that's exactly what this should be.

That being said, I can't see Gen Me winning this. I think we'll come full circle after this feud with Beer Money challenging the Guns once again for the titles in an attempt to bring all of the titles to Immortal, and elevate the titles even more. The Guns win this.

I can't wait to see this match. These two have on put some Great matches already and this TLC match should be no different. Both teams are excellent, fast, and exciting to watch and this match should be filled with lots of Great moves and some really good spots with the Ladders and the Chairs. Guns win in a Great Match and then go on to feud with a Returning London Brawling or Beer Money.

I always enjoy seeing these two teams in matches. We have seen this match a lot and I hate to say it, Generation Me deserves the win at this point. The MCMG are awesome as champs, but Generation Me have yet to get a win after many title shots. How many times could they lose? It's better to let someone else win for once after losing a lot. I'm honestly happy no matter who wins because both teams are great and would make good tag team champions. I give Generation Me the win this time around because after so many losses, I say let them have a run with the belt. MCMG can always win them back. The match will steal the show for sure.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Generation Me will win the TNA Tag Team Championship.

Unless TNA are out of their mind then this is yet another match on this card where one teams clearly been booked just to job to the champions and move along to the next month and the next PPV. It might be a good match, although its been done countless times now and it's really not all that interesting. Motorcity Machine Gunes will win this and retain in a good match, and lord only knows whose next to challenge them. I'd assume Beer Money. I think TNA should sign Haasand Benjamin just to toss somemore blood into the tag team division, since we've seen MCMG face both Generation ME and Beer Money countless times now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back