More big guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Is it me, or does TNA need more big guys. I mean, I know big guys aren't always the best wrestlers, as a matter of fact they're usually some of the worst. However, I feel that it is necesarry to have at least two or three big guys on the roster. When I say big, I mean like 280 lbs. or more. TNA's only big guys are Abyss and Kevin Nash, but Nash is feuding with someone right now so they can't put him in any different storylines. Sure, they had Monty Brown, but he's gone now (I won't miss him at all no matter how much I think they need another big guy). I think TNA needs to get a home grown big guy.

P.S. Joe doesn't count since he's in the World division right now. I'm talking about guys who can fight anywhere on the roster. Right now, Joe is a little to popular to be fighting guys like Runt or Dutt or Lethal, etc.

I think Matt Morgan was in talks with TNA for awhile. I dont know what happend after that. Right now I dont think TNA has the time for more people on there roster. Maybe if they get a 2-hour time slot there could be more big guys on there roster. Also, It seems TNA doesnt use there big guys. Lance Hoyt is 6'9 and can wrestle pretty good. And you almost never see him!

i totally agree that they need a few more big guys thugh, even if they dont put them on tv right away they can develop them for down the road

Bobby Roode is getting a big push right now! TNA does lack a lot of huge guysl like taker, hhh, batista, umaga, kane ect. BUT they make up for it with big names and the smaller guys. I dont think TNA emphisises much on the big ones as much as wwf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back