Big strong guys- Your thoughts

Mark Henry > Batista

Batista was good until he got hurt.... I dont know how long it takes to shake of the ring rust.... But it seems like its taking him forever... Mark Henry isnt a bad wrestler... If you wanna talk about ruthless... Look at how many people Henry "took out" .... Also Henry is almost 500 lbs... And is still a better wrestler then Batista...

I agree, Mark Henry didn't actually used to be that bad in the ring. He's pretty good for a big guy. Batista only does a couple of moves and that doesn't translate to good wrestler.
Flames Out
Dragon

I can't stand most of the big wrestlers because they are useless when it comes to putting on GOOD MATCHES. That's the key. A solid back-and-forth encounter that actually builds to a climax. Paul Wight should never have been in wrestling, if you ask me. And you can thank Puke Hogan for that one. Batista is another one who is useless inside the ring. If you want proof of their ineptness, check the match from ECW a few weeks back. The Hammerstein crew booed them out of the building because smarks don't put up with Smackdown leftovers. Mark Henry and Khali are also tops on the list of uttlerly worthless airtime vacuums. If Henry could wrestle as good as he bench pressed, then he'd be better than Bruno. The single most overrated big men are the Undertaker and Kane, for my taste. They have both always been too slow, and Kane has had trouble getting past the fifteen minute mark in a match since the Isaac Yankem days. Undertaker has only been as good as his opponent. Those of you who are Undertaker faithfuls need to watch Summerslam '94 for proof of how bad two Undertakers are. As for any recent big men who can go? Probably Lesnar and Abyss, and at times Kevin Nash (if he had a solid opponent like Michaels at WMXI).

Don't spam.

I'm not an Undertaker faithful, but I defiinently think he's an agile big man. I don't see what's so wrong with him in the ring.

Flames Out
Dragon

since big show went to ECW he has changed for the better

big show needs to go out and hurt people and be hated for doing it which is what he is gonna do in ECW

moving big show to ECW was a great move even though alot of idiots whine and bitch because big show aint orginal ecw but honestly who gives a fuck

anyway big guys kick ass unless they are named khali

Smokeydogg said:
since big show went to ECW he has changed for the better

big show needs to go out and hurt people and be hated for doing it which is what he is gonna do in ECW

moving big show to ECW was a great move even though alot of idiots whine and bitch because big show aint orginal ecw but honestly who gives a fuck

anyway big guys kick ass unless they are named khali
The only thing that changed for the better by Wight going to ECW was that I don't have to watch him on Raw or Smackdown. The bad thing is that now I have to watch him stink up ECW. Before Big Slow goes out and hurts people he needs to lose 200 pounds before he ends up like Uncle Andre. I "give a fuck" because the original ECW wouldn't have given the world title to someone that can't wrestle.

It's not right to say Big Show can't wrestle. Sure, maybe he doesn't deserve the ECW title but, he's a good wrestler, especially for his size. I've seen him do a lot of things in the ring that guys smaller than him haven't done.
Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
It's not right to say Big Show can't wrestle. Sure, maybe he doesn't deserve the ECW title but, he's a good wrestler, especially for his size. I've seen him do a lot of things in the ring that guys smaller than him haven't done.
Flames Out
Dragon
He can take punches well, but he's a fraction as mobile as he was back when he was a fresh-faced 24 year old and squared of with Sting and Luger on occasion. That's when he was good, but sure enough, year by year he pissed his potential away by not taking care of his body. By the time he arrived in Connecticut he had already entered the twilight of his meager ability as far as I'm concerned.

You're right about that, but we really don't know why he got so much bigger, do we?? It could be muscle, it could be fat, who knows?

Flames Out
Dragon

Bobby Lashley,Thee Undertaker, Kane,Test,Abyss,Yokozuna aare some of thee better big guys but i can't stand Batista,Mark Henry,the not so great khali or the big slow

Eternal Dragon said:
You're right about that, but we really don't know why he got so much bigger, do we?? It could be muscle, it could be fat, who knows?

Flames Out
Dragon
I'm sure there is some muscle in there somewhere, but it's primarily fat. I'm a personal trainer and judging by the flush redness in his face and the buckets he sweats after five minutes in the ring, I'd say he needs to have his blood pressure checked regularly. Watch some of his matches from '96 and you'll see why he's so damn immobile now. I watched Starrcade from that year and he was actually awesome. Luger beat him and the match was one of Show's best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back