Monty Brown to ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctighe

DAMN!!!
from http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=166749316

"When WWE signed Monty Brown, Paul Heyman pushed for him to be on ECW. There is no word on where he'll wind up. "

What do you guys think? Should Monty Brown go to ECW? i personally think he should go to Raw. My reasoning: ECW doesnt need any more talent when they already misuse it (who's seen Stevie Richards or Balls Mahoney lately). The roster is too big for an hour long show.

Monty Brown would be a good fit on Raw because raw is in need of more pure wrestling. Who else is tired of Umaga squashes?

So, your thoughts...

LMAO.When did Monty Brown become a pure wrestler. I missed that one.
The Alpha Male in ECW under Paul Heyman equals Pure GOLD.

the show he goes on doesnt matter, what matters is that he keeps the Alpha Male gimmic.

Nah, I'd prefer him to be on SD! Take Batista's place because he is done. Brown v. King Booker would be a phenomenal match.

I really don't think that ecw needs him. If they get two hours ya they definetly need him and some other guys, but for now, they can't even fit half their roster into their show. Him going there is going to mean that he'll be in a match every week, and win to build him up. Just like what they are doing to CM punk. The best place for him to go is smackdown, becuase they need some more main eventers. Give brown 6 months, let him improve a bit, and he'll be fine for SD's main event.

if Mr Brown comes to SD..i like him to team up with Booker and become the new Harlem Heat and go for the TT gold..Im tire of seen London & Kendrick holding the TT title. I rather see them in the CW hunt.

I hope that Monty sticks to his personal training day-job. He's the last thing the WWE needs at this point. They should be looking for actual credible workers. Not a five-minute wonder who meows like a cat and just runs into a guy as his finisher.

They should put him on Smackdown. At the moment Batista is the only Super Face, (Undertaker does'nt appear enough) another wrestler who he could have as a part time ally would be a bonus. The main event scene in ECW is great at the moment, if anything it's overcrowded. ECW need mid carders and I cant imagine WWE having him in a mid card feud in ECW. They might wait to put him in the main event if he were on Raw or Smackdown because with Two hour a week they could slowly build him up.

Smackdown would be a very good idea, but to me Monty Brown isn't the done deal just yet for all we could know he could come to RAW or Smackdown as the former TNA guy that will bring big things to the table and FLOP. Sending him to ECW will be a sort of a way to earn his dues in WWE aswell as giving ECW some non WWE alumni talent in order to push it as a different brand than that of Smackdown or RAW as I've alway's said they should put the guys that come in from RoH or OVW or TNA into ECW to give us something fresh.

Oooh, I think ECW needs him. Lashley needs a good feud, and Lord knows that Vince won't push RVD or Sabu with Heyman out of the way. And Test's and Holly's heel push was based on Heyman. Plus, once the originals are gone... ECW could use Monty Brown. Wow- there's a sentence I never thought I'd type.

With Heyman gone there's no telling which way ECW will unfold, he might not wanna be there depending on changes or it could be a good place for him with the rumored departures of maybe Sabu, RVD & others in the future. i'd like to see him on Smackdown cause he could probably have better fueds, seems like someone that might need to be carried some during matches.

is anyone else wondering where the hell Brown is right now? he signed weeks ago but we haven't seen him yet... am I the only one worried they're gonna screw this all up?

is anyone else wondering where the hell Brown is right now? he signed weeks ago but we haven't seen him yet... am I the only one worried they're gonna screw this all up?

Hey might have a 90 day no compete clause or something like that unless they're waiting for him to be forgotten as a TNA product & make him look fresh.

i hope he goes to smackdown because he could fued with batista ro king booker
they would be great fueds and they would be better than some shitty booker/batista match

I think they could build this "New Breed WWECW" platform on the Alpha Males back. As long as they keep the Alpha Male gimmic and call the fishing manuver "The Pounce" then for sure! It should be Marcus Cor Von vs. BOOBY Lashley at WM though. I'd love to see Lashley get his ass kicked!

I hope Monty has a good future in ECW. They guy, IMO, has the chance at becoming ECW Champion. I mean I'd rather see Monty feud with Lashley that Snitsky. Monty Brown V.S. CM Punk sounds good to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back