Monty brown headed to WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scalizi

Monty Brown's current deal with TNA expires later this year (either in September or October) and some have even stated that there is a good chance he could be signing a deal with WWE as soon as this fall. Of course, saying that is assuming Brown is even on Vince McMahon's radar at the moment. But as of now, Brown is expected to be a free agent in just a few months.

Wow!!! What a slap in the face that would be if WWE could bring him in after TNA spent so much time building him up...not thats he's a great wrestler but hes one of TNA's major prospects...get money monty!!!

If hes there then one word for vince... SMACKDOWN

deadmanwalking2006 said:
If hes there then one word for vince... SMACKDOWN

Jesus i wouldnt wtrestle for Smackdown right now unless i was in a plastic bubble...LOL...who knows wtf u might catch?

I don't think that will happen. Monty Brown doesn't have any mic skills, and appearantly in WWE mic skills make you a better wrestler than wrestling well does. Also, if that ridiculous rumor even did happen, it wouldn't be a big blow to TNA in any sense. They've already stated that they don't think highly of Monty Brown any more and they're sick of him focusing on other things over wrestling. They also said they can't stand him on the mic since he's too "cartoonish" and his one liners have gotten stale. So either way, it does not effect TNA in the slightest bit.

agreed i could see him beatin up cruizer wieghts on sd evry week, n besides he just doesnt fit in with tna his wrestling skill sucks, n he is way too over the top on the mic. lol thats perfect for the wwe

agreed i could see him beatin up cruizer wieghts on sd evry week, n besides he just doesnt fit in with tna his wrestling skill sucks, n he is way too over the top on the mic. lol thats perfect for the wwe

Wow i hope this happens. I always thought of him as a WWE guy. And to the guy who said he'd be a mid carder. How many main events has he gotten at TNA? Not alot maybe three. They refuse to give him the belt and I hope he leaves.

Brown and Lashley could have a great match, hard hitting similar to Goldberg vs. Scott Steiner at Fall Brawl a few years ago.

This doesnt look good for TNA but who knows.He has no mic skills and WWE are built around promos so they could have him.They'll misuse him anyway.

Brows mic skills could improve...TNA just lets the wrestlers go out there and freestyle prretty much...they let the wrestlers say what they want...if he were to work a little bit with the writers and have his stuff scripted he would be a little better...and WWE is fully scripted unless u are a main event guy so he would get a little coaching over there if that was the case.

hey, i've enjoyed watching this guy ever since i first saw him wrestle earlier in the year. ever since his feud with chrisitian cage, he's been one of my favorite wrestlers in tna. i hope that pretty soon, wwe wrestlers will "feel the pounce!"

scalizi said:
Monty Brown's current deal with TNA expires later this year (either in September or October) and some have even stated that there is a good chance he could be signing a deal with WWE as soon as this fall. Of course, saying that is assuming Brown is even on Vince McMahon's radar at the moment. But as of now, Brown is expected to be a free agent in just a few months.

Wow!!! What a slap in the face that would be if WWE could bring him in after TNA spent so much time building him up...not thats he's a great wrestler but hes one of TNA's major prospects...get money monty!!!
It's kind of a hard decision to make for us and even him on whether where we'll see him go. He would also have a big decision to make. If you think about it, if he was signed by WWE he may be better off financially, but he maybe under used like alot of the wrestlers in the past and present in the WWE, but in TNA he may have a better career and making less money. He also has to take in consideration that in the years to come TNA maybe contending with WWE and he could eventually make as much money as he could in the WWE.

It also seems like if your not a product of WWE or Vince McMahon you get held down longer, than if your a product of WWE or Vince McMahon. What I mean by this heres a perfect example: Brock Lesnar was trained by WWE in OVW and brought to Raw in March of 2002 and he won the WWE championship in August of 2002. That's only 5 months. Even if you want to count the time that he was signed and sent to OVW in 2000. It was only 2 years for him to become WWE champion. Now you have Eddie Guerrero and he started in the more known organizations you would know as ECW and WCW. This is where he wasn't a product of WWE. He came to WWE in 2000 and it took him 4 years to become WWE champion. Although people can argue about the the statements i've just listened, but its a good point.

I think if he wants a quick fix or more money now he has the chance to with signing with the WWE. If he wants to be loyal and maybe make more money over time he should stay with TNA. We'll have to wait and see.

I dont think hed ever make more money in TNA then WWE even over a period of time. WWE will always be bigger then TNA and have more money. He would get more out of his contract more from buyrates merchandise, etc. TNA will never be able to compete with that.

Y 2 Jake said:
Brown and Lashley could have a great match, hard hitting similar to Goldberg vs. Scott Steiner at Fall Brawl a few years ago.

I wished goldberg would return to the wwe.

YourThrone said:
I wished goldberg would return to the wwe.

It's better that Goldberg does not return to WWE, He didn't have any great matches, and all he did was act like an ass backstage, which is what he did to Chris Jericho due to their past in wCw, and Jericho took him down in a split second! Goldberg had his WrestleMania match and then he was gone, and he even stated before in interviews that he would not return to WWE because of how things were done there. So if he enjoyed how things were done in wCw, then he must of been crazy, only because he got his big push in wCw, and eventually became World Heavyweight Champion, and that was pretty much the highlight of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back