Monty Brown working ECW house shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ace

Championship Contender
WWE News: Monty Brown to start working house shows next month

It appears that the WWE has decided to have former NWA-TNA superstar and newest signee Monty Brown debut on the house show circut when the WWE heads down to New Zealand next month. Brown is mentioned under the list of ECW superstars that will be making appearances at the shows.

If this is a sign to come, it probably is a smart move to have Brown start off on ECW due to the fact that their talent roster is so thin at the moment and they could always use another big name superstar to get involved with the top feuds. Also, it would help Brown get used to the WWE's way of working and maybe help him improve on his in-ring skills and promo work before management moved him to either Raw or Smackdown.

As far as those New Zealand shows go, there are a few names missing from the ECW brand that will not be attending the tour. Obviously, The Great Khali has been removed since he made the jump to Raw. However, while Daivari isn't listed on the roster either, one has to wonder if he was sent to Raw with Khali as well since we never saw him on Raw last week during Khali's debut. Mike Knoxx and Test are also not listed to work the tour, but no reason is given as to why they are staying behind.

Sylvester Terkay, Elijah Burke and Trinity are listed as part of the talent pool for the shows so you can expect them to be there if you're planning on going to the shows.

yep indeed it says Monty Brown on WWE's website. guess he will be stuck on the 3rd rate show wasting away

its alright anyway he has the worst finisher to come out of TNA (the pounce is like a shoulder block) but Vince brought him in to punish him for the interview last year or 2005 (i cant remember the exact date) about how as a kid he wanted to be in the WWE and then he said he would associate with WWE and said it was a sinking ship

he said he wouldn't associate with WWE and said it was a sinking ship

Monty Brown...

Yea, why did they change his name?

now its Marcus Corbon... or some other spelling...

Anyways, he is still known as the "Alpha Male" but they change the monty brown part? WTF?

just wondering, wern't they originally going to put Monty Brown on ECW because they didn't want him on SD!, because he was too simmilar to Lashley?, seems kind of weird that they would put him on ECW with Lashley then wouldn't it?, and then they debut him with very little hype(if any), that just seemed dumb

Yea i dont get the name change deal, its good to see Monty thou. I missed his little T - Rex arms.

They could have done a much better job on debuting him yo. Like i said in another thread he should have run in on the main event tonight and clear the ring, then cut his promo.

he really needs a new finishing move. that shoulder block is kind of rediculous.

I was really hoping they would bring him in at the royal rumble and maybe have him come close to winning, ya know? that way people would be like, WOW who the hell was that? i want to see more!

then have him be this huge force in ECW as a heel or something ya know?

not have him in a complete squash match that is very short and unimpressive to say the least.

Dang, he needs a better finisher.

Also he is WAYyyy to intense of a wrestler for that finisher AND that shitty music, what was up with that?

Interesting how ecw.com describe him as coming from the "Animal Kingdom". Just a small dig at TNA I suppose really.

I met Monty Brown and I got all excited to see & read Monty Brown signing with WWE, and when it came to his debut in ECW, no pun intended, but I was extremely upset by his music, his name, & the armbar finisher. I hope he goes to raw or smackdown and goes under the name "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown.

The Radical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back