Money In The Bank Contract

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
I'm about to buy my Son the Money In The Bank briefcase, and I printed out a copy of the contract. My question is whose names go in which blanks. I know the "SuperStar's" name goes in the first blank in the first paragraph. Help me fill out the rest.

Name: (Does my Son's name go here again, or is this where "Vince" signs it??)
Signature: (I'm guessing this is where my Son signs it)
Signature: (I'll sign here, I guess)
Witness: (I'll have my Wife sign it)
Witness (I'll have my Daughter sign it)

Here's an image for reference.

money_in_the_bank_genuine_contract_by_hardtaker-d56z49i.png

I'm about to buy my Son the Money In The Bank briefcase, and I printed out a copy of the contract. My question is whose names go in which blanks. I know the "SuperStar's" name goes in the first blank in the first paragraph. Help me fill out the rest.

Name: (Does my Son's name go here again, or is this where "Vince" signs it??)
Signature: (I'm guessing this is where my Son signs it)
Signature: (I'll sign here, I guess)
Witness: (I'll have my Wife sign it)
Witness (I'll have my Daughter sign it)

Here's an image for reference.

money_in_the_bank_genuine_contract_by_hardtaker-d56z49i.png
It appears to me the "Name" line would be signed by "Corporation", as the contract is written from their position. Everything else you said would be correct.

I took the contract and made some edits. I put the day he was born for when the agreement was made. I put the year he was born for when the "victory" took place. I made the contract "expire" on his 21st birthday.

I took the contract and made some edits. I put the day he was born for when the agreement was made. I put the year he was born for when the "victory" took place. I made the contract "expire" on his 21st birthday.

It should come with a contract. Either way it's really cool of you to do that for your kid. Are you getting the new one that resembles Corbin's or one of the older ones?

Here's mine.

ouyyh2.jpg

My MITB briefcase is the gold version. If they made other versions, I'd like to have the Raw red and the Smackdown blue versions. I don't really like the current Smackdown case that Baron Corbin has, because there isn't a Raw counterpart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back