Monday Night Football 11/9/11 Chicago Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
Chicago_bears_mad_UBPREZ.jpg

And tonight the Chicago Bears will be playing against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Chicago Bears are currently struggling for third place with the Defending Champions, Green Bay Packers in first in the North while the now rallying Detroit Lions take second at 6-2. A win tonight would put Chicago at 5-3 and continue to make up for their shortcomings against both the Lions and the Packers.

philadelphia_eagles_logo-9251.jpg

The Philadelphia Eagles are currently 3-4 and same as Chicago, is in third place in the NFC East at 3-4. The Eagles have also tasted loss to their rivals in losses to a rival team in the New York Giants. But are now on their first win streak of the season. Can they continue the streak or be stopped cold by Chicago?

Personally I am looking for Chicago to win this game. Chicago's defense has been very soft. I am hoping the defense can make a statement by beating the Eagles at home. But none the less, going to be a very entertaining game.

Forte is bringing his A game tonight. Now only if his agent can bring his A game when it comes to signing a contract for his players.

The Bears offense is looking really sharp so far.

My TV service is screwing up big time right now, I hope I can get through the whole game and RAW. Go figure it screws up on Monday night.

Despite Robbie Gould making his first ever mistake on Kickoff Chicago's defense looked pretty game tonight. Let's see if the Eagles defense can turn things around.

Peppers is back and looks like he is doing fine. Emotions right now are running high right now in this game, both players are at each others necks.

Game is heating up and RAW just ended, hopefully my first L.D can go with more than just 2 posters tonight. :3

Were we the only ones here who watched the game, lol? It was one of the better Monday night games of the season, and I gotta hand it to you, the Bears looked good tonight.

I think we could see three teams from the NFC North (Packers, Lions, Bears) in the playoffs this year.

It is shaping out to be that way, but there is still a half of football and anything can change.

The Offense (for once) is looking good while the Defense is struggling to contain big plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back