Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Quick Take:
DAL_visitorHelmetHeader.gif
Cowboys (2-0) vs.
CHI_homeHelmetHeader.gif
Bears (1-1)
NFL.com

Last meeting
Dallas running back Julius Jones ran for 150 yards and two touchdowns as the Cowboys defeated the Bears, 21-7, on Thanksgiving three years ago.

Streaks
Dallas has won two of the past three meetings to extend its series lead over Chicago to 10-8.

Eliot J. Schechter / Getty Images
Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens has caught 15 touchdowns in his past 14 games.

Last week
The Cowboys took control in the second half, routing the host Dolphins, 37-20. Quarterback Tony Romo had his second straight sensational game with two touchdown passes and 36 yards rushing. The Bears rebounded from an abymsal Week 1 loss in San Diego to defeat the visiting Chiefs, 20-10.

At stake
Dallas can improve to 3-0 and show it is ready to compete with the best in the NFC after defeating a pair of teams that are currently 0-2. For Chicago, this game offers Rex Grossman an opportunity to put his recent struggles behind him and show that he can lead the Bears past a quality opponent.

Key matchup
Bears return man Devin Hester showed Kansas City last week why he is the best return man in the NFL after taking one punt back for a touchdown and delivering several more scintilating returns. The Cowboys' special teams, which has played well through the first two games, can't afford to give up field position and/or touchdowns to Hester in a game that figures to be close.

Injuries
DALLAS: CB Terence Newman (foot), LB Greg Ellis (achilles'), WR Terry Glenn (knee). CHICAGO: P Brad Maynard (groin), TE Greg Olsen (knee)

Did you know?
The Bears have won 15 of their past 18 games at home, including the playoffs.

Should be an interesting game, Dallas will win, there offense is better than Chicago's Defense imo

Facts for the game.

The Cowboys will score at least 20 points.

Marion Barber will have a TD.

Rex Grossman will have at least 2 turnovers.

Dallas will win.:headbanger:

FACT.

Dallas better win!!!

You forgot that Chicago will fail to score more than 13 pts. LOL

Da Bears=overrated

Cowboys>Bears, is just the truth deal with it folks

some more facts for the game

The Bears not the Cowboys will score at least 20 points

Devin Hester will get at least 1 TD

The Bears defense will not score a TD but create one with a turnover deep in Cowboys territory

Rex Grossman will only have 1 turnover because all but one this year havent been his fault.

The Bears O line will dominate the Cowboys D line and Cedric Benson will probably get a TD

Games at Soldier field and the Bears just dont lose there
Bears>Cowboys

FACT

I joke, am now a packer fan who will also side with teh cowboys and 49ers (unless any of those are rivals!)

whoop Dolphins...apparently one of teh back to the future movies predicted a Miami team to win the superbowl the year they did.

whoop Dolphins...apparently one of teh back to the future movies predicted a Miami team to win the superbowl the year they did.

What???, Miami hasn't won a SB in forever, looks like the Bears are up 3-0, but Cowboys look like they could be scoring here pretty soon

not really paying attention, watching Family Guy right now, it's the Star Wars episode

I got confused it was the world series with the marlins and the year was 2015 not 1997 (just done some investigation!)

WOW, 3-3 at the half, looks like we have a real slobber-knocker going on here:icon_rolleyes:

Glad I decided to go the route of watching the Family Guy Star Wars instead

Whoever has TO on their Fantasy Football team has got to be loving this game right now, damn he's doing fucking good right now

INT run back TD Dallas, 27-10 with 11:49 to go in the fourth, Bears better get their shit together if they want to win this one, maybe pull out that worthless sack of shit QB they got, Grossman is just to inconsistent to be the #1 guy for the Bears

See...and now I would like to know how anyone thought the inept offense that is the Chicago Bears stood a chance against the Cowboys...between Rex's throw-gasms, Witten owning Urlacher, and TO showing the Bears' secondary who's boss, the Bears looked a lot like the Chargers did last week against the Pats.

See...and now I would like to know how anyone thought the inept offense that is the Chicago Bears stood a chance against the Cowboys...between Rex's throw-gasms, Witten owning Urlacher, and TO showing the Bears' secondary who's boss, the Bears looked a lot like the Chargers did last week against the Pats.

IDK, but I do know a guy at the bar you just lost himself $200, on what he thought was a sure thing, LOL

Glad to see Dallas owning Chicago, the Bears are probably the most overrated team in the NFC, everybody praises them for their Defense, but it's not all that great really, as the game goes on the Defense gets burned out cause the Offense can't stay on the field for more than 5-6 plays, Da Bears suck people, they just do

Just to prove that point about the offense...Grossman throws another pick after 1 play. Just 1.

That's why I call his throws throw-gasms.

Glad to see Dallas owning Chicago, the Bears are probably the most overrated team in the NFC, everybody praises them for their Defense, but it's not all that great really, as the game goes on the Defense gets burned out cause the Offense can't stay on the field for more than 5-6 plays, Da Bears suck people, they just do

Oh god Justin your scaring me your starting to sound like one of those ignorant packer fans I see all around here. the point is the Bears are not over rated IMO they are a playoff team probably a 10-6 one but nonetheless people say the same things about them that they have a moderate offense and a great defense as they say they are a decent team and thats what they are. and to say that there defense isnt that good, oh man I have no response to that.

Oh god Justin your scaring me your starting to sound like one of those ignorant packer fans I see all around here. the point is the Bears are not over rated IMO they are a playoff team probably a 10-6 one but nonetheless people say the same things about them that they have a moderate offense and a great defense as they say they are a decent team and thats what they are. and to say that there defense isnt that good, oh man I have no response to that.

Dude the Bears suck, I'm not ignorant, I'm just telling the truth, if they were so great and dominant then why have the lost 2 games thus far?, the fact of the matter is that you can't just rely on your Defense to win you games everyweek, you need your ofense to step up and put points on the board, and the Bears don't have shit for offense, and it doesn't help that Grossman is the most incosistant QB ever, how the fuck is he still the starter????, if the Bears were smart they would have gone out and picked up Leftwich while he was on the free agent market, that would have given them at least a halfway decent QB, the Bears suck, they are overrated, and will not be a SB contender, if they even make the playoffs, they'll be lucky to win one game, it's just the facts dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back