• AirBourne Into RKO

• Cena Has To Join Nexus

• Miz Wins WWE Title

• Shawn Michael's Farewell/Undertaker Respects Shawn

• Daniel Bryan's Return

• Shawn Michaels Loses at Wrestlemania/Shawn Does Throat Slit

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose the Nexus debut on Raw.

I don't think anyone was expecting anything like what they did. Have a bunch of guys come out during the main event match after a horrible Raw episode and just own everyone there. I think it wouldn't have worked as well with any other superstar that is currently in the roster. Just magnificent way of introducing a real stable.

I'll take Daniel Bryan's return because this award is almost basically the same as surprise of the year. So see my post for explanation...if you even care.

Gotta go with Nexus debut. Easily the most talked about story of the year and this started it all. Not to mention when it happened it was riddled with intrigue in where it was going and what it came from. Frankly, most awards this year are easily going to Nexus or someone in Nexus.

I loved the Nexus debut, I loved the RKO on the Airborn and I loved Taker/Michaels but I had to vote for the reunion of Michaels and Hart. How many people really believed we’d see those 2 guys shake hands and embrace? It was a great moment in wrestling and for me one of the greatest moments of the last decade. It was emotional, surreal and wonderful to witness and I just couldn’t vote for anything else.

The history between them made it what it was and it was so good to see them bury the hatchet and make amends. Seeing Brett back in the WWE was refreshing and I think he still has a lot to offer the WWE wether it’s behind the scenes or as an on air character I don’t know but I’m glad that Brett has gotten over his anger with WWE and is now moving on.

Once again, this moment was very real and deserves to win this award based on its emotional connection with all WWE fans, past and present.

I'm going to go with Shawn’s retirement speech/Undertaker paying respect,
The retirement speech was beautifully done and will always be the moment of 2010 to me. HHH coming out, Shawn F'N kissing him, everything just fit.

NOTE: I said retirement and not quit, when I think quit, I think of the party leaving being bitter, upset, or just downright mad. This man was at peace with himself, and that's all folks.

I could watch Daniel Bryan's return over and over again. Airbourne into RKO is up there though. I would have voted for Bret/HBK now I know what it meant but it happened about a week after I started watching wrestling.

I'm gonna say the nexus riot because of one simple question.Who really saw this coming? After nxt ended, everyone thought that we would only see barrett in wwe. When the entire group came out,i didn't know what was going on. I seriously thought that they were gonna do something good for the superstars. The riot took everyone by surprise.

Nexus, for shizzle. Created the most buzz and led to a few months of real good stuff. Bret/Vince wasn't even the best wrestling related thing on TV at that time. Easy choice, with DBD a distant second.

I posted earlier in this thread, but I just can’t believe Nexus is running away with this. The Montreal screw job is the most talked about topic EVER in wrestling. This dominated discussion boards for 12 years. Who was right? Who was wrong? How should it have been handled? Was it a work? How did it change wrestling? These were all conversations that we’ve had for a dozen years. We wondered if and when Bret would return. It was teased many times but never happened. Wrestling fans believe in the never say never phrase, but every year that went by without a Hart appearance made us think he may never return. FINALLY it happened. Not only did Bret return but he made amends with HBK and hugged him in the ring. How could anything top the conclusion of the most talked about story in wrestling history?

I think it has more to do with shock value than anything else. We somewhat expected Bret & Shawn to make up in some form, but no one saw Nexus coming.

I voted Miz winning the WWE title. It made me jump for joy like I was 10 again and it has gotten so much media attention as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back