• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most frustrating moment in a Video Game

Fighting Shao Kahn on Mortal Kombat 9. Kahn is so cheap and plays just like a noob online by Spaming attacks, getting you stuck in a corner, and talks trash to you.
(Could care less about that last part but he is so cocky)

Goro & Kitaro, I can handle but Kahn though takes a awile to beat. Even on Easy he's tough to beat.

Other moments on there I hate is the 1 vs. 2 matches you have to do in the story mode.

Man that game is, in my mind the greatest game ever made, but as a young teen that Water Temple caused me countless hours of frustration, I mean, you wade through an evil chamber with tons of rooms to fight through in order to raise and lower the water level to get to...

Dark Link. The toughest straight up fight in the game. Damn fun, and not so bad once you get the knack, but damn, first time round who didn't die a hundred times here?

really,

It was harder for me getting to the temple then beating it. I never got why people said it was so hard.

A video game that pissed me off the most was zelda 2 for the nes. It took me hours to find out where to go and then I would die when I got their. And then back to the begining again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back