Mods I need you to expose Macios

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
Mods, I'm not sure if you can get into my old PM's but if you can then you will see one sent from Macios.

Remember a couple months ago when I made that Macios thread everyone? Well the only reason I made that thread is because he sent me a PM asking me to make a thread about him so he could get more attention. How sad. If you can remember I made it at a time when Macios had 2 other threads about him so that's why he wanted a 3rd. That's jsut sad. I made it though because he promised me reps.

I just thought I'd tell everyone this before I leave.

Oh, and Macios I only done this because of your prison buttsex 2.0 comment.I used to like you as well.

Anyways mods it would be great if this is possible.

Thanks you

never thought I'd say it.. But I almost miss CenaSucker&OrtonFucker. He at least made a case for his cause, no matter how poor it was, and stuck by it no matter how bad it was.

Mods, I'm not sure if you can get into my old PM's but if you can then you will see one sent from Macios.

Remember a couple months ago when I made that Macios thread everyone? Well the only reason I made that thread is because he sent me a PM asking me to make a thread about him so he could get more attention. How sad. If you can remember I made it at a time when Macios had 2 other threads about him so that's why he wanted a 3rd. That's jsut sad. I made it though because he promised me reps.

I just thought I'd tell everyone this before I leave.

Oh, and Macios I only done this because of your prison buttsex 2.0 comment.I used to like you as well.

Anyways mods it would be great if this is possible.

Thanks you

I just looked around a bit, and I could find nothing in there about that. Why would you lie if you're going to leave?

I just looked around a bit, and I could find nothing in there about that. Why would you lie if you're going to leave?

Sly if you actually did it's fine because I know you saw it then, I know Macios knows I'm not lying and I know I'm not lying. It's all good.

Macios you know you did, I know you did, Sly knows you did and that's all that matters. I know that if Sly looked correctly then he saw it. If he says he didn't he's lying which doesn't bother me. The main thing for me is that you know though Macios. That's all that matters to me. You know you did it.

Do not reply to this guy, he is leaving...
I'm glad he is at The Prison, and with that fucking threads you will be here for a long time..

Macios you know you did, I know you did, Sly knows you did and that's all that matters. I know that if Sly looked correctly then he saw it. If he says he didn't he's lying which doesn't bother me. The main thing for me is that you know though Macios. That's all that matters to me. You know you did it.

Wait, so because I didn't see what you want me to see, I'm lying? You're not very good at this whole "reform" thing, are you?

Even if there was something there, why the fuck does it matter?

Do not reply to this guy, he is leaving...
I'm glad he is at The Prison, and with that fucking threads you will be here for a long time..

lol. You don't even know the first thing about wrestling. I actually rofl at both your English and your posts whenever I'm on the main section. Oh they are bad.

You accuse Slyfox of lying.

I'm going to run away before Sly drops a nuke on you and anyone posting in the Prison goes boom.

Wait, so because I didn't see what you want me to see, I'm lying? You're not very good at this whole "reform" thing, are you?

Even if there was something there, why the fuck does it matter?

You know it's there. Can you see everyone I've mad since I joined? I mean it might have been deleted to make more space but I highly doubt it because it was only in April.

If you can see everyone I've had since I joined then you know it's there.

Oh and it matters very much.

You know it's there. Can you see everyone I've mad since I joined? I mean it might have been deleted to make more space but I highly doubt it because it was only in April.

If you can see everyone I've had since I joined then you know it's there.

Oh and it matters very much.

1) I'm not dumpster diving through your PMs. I took a couple minutes to find it and couldn't. I'm not wasting my day looking for something that doesn't matter.

2) Why does it matter?

lol. You don't even know the first thing about wrestling. I actually rofl at both your English and your posts whenever I'm on the main section. Oh they are bad.

At least my rep is bigger than yours, and i'm a fucking non-english guy that people care more than you..
How dumb can you be?

At least I'm not in The Prison ;)
Your wrestling posts are very good too xDD

If this is your reason then this is sad. You haven't had half as many insults as some of us had when we got in here.

I had three threads when I was here telling me how much I sucked. I have had every joke in the book about me and I make a Prison joke that has been used to no end....

Just Wow!

Your from Portugal. I've been there and it's pretty shit so winning!

Also I'm very happy to be in prison and have been for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back