• The C.M.

• PWC-Von Dudley

• Bubba Ray Shango

• "Rowdy" Monkey Piper

• Collective E-Fed Mods

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Which Mods or Admins do you find important to the forum, especially compared to the other Mods. I myself think you are all important, as is why you have your positions, but others may not. Because few people use WZCW, I am leaving pure WZCW mods off the list.

*KB gave me permission for this*

G-mods are greatly amazing.(KB asskissing at its finest)
But I say KB, Will and others who BAN and INFRACT or really contrubting.

Didn't some mod set up a radically different spam rule/system?

That sounds like a contribution.

I still know not of this new spam rule everyone's talking about... So ima keep doing what I'm doin... Any way I'm with TM that all the mods play a role here at WZ and due to that are all important. However since I've gotten here I've seen my fellow Devils fan IC25 do a whole mess of stuff with Shock and KB close behind

Where is the "other" option?

If efed mods aren't the most important to the forums...then clearly juliengn is the most valuable.

Since I can't see what the mods do behind scenes I chose base on who get's people talking and what not, and that's KB. Although any of the following could have gotten my vote:
Admins
Becca
Norcal
Polley
Monkey
CM
Sly
Sam
Luther
Efed
Will

There are five people on that list that are indispensable to these forums.

1) IrishCanadian25, The Shockmaster, and TheOneBigWill - Whether or not you want to admit it, these three together comprise the backbone of these forums. While they like to occasionally bullshit, they are here for one purpose: to post about wrestling. I love The Bar Room, and I wish I could come on here and just stay in it all day. But, if I don't post at least twice a day in the wrestling sections, then I feel that I would be disrespecting what these three guys do in their efforts to keep discussion in WZ's wrestling sections afloat. I can only hope that I will one day be as half as productive as they are when it comes to posting about wrestling.

2) Slyfox696 - The epitome of fairness. He should rewrite the rules here so that no moderators could let their emotions bias their treatment of posters.

3) The C.M. - No one runs their sections as efficiently as he does. If you have a problem in a section he runs, it will be taken care of ASAP. I truly hope that The C.M. will be seriously considered to take the place of either IrishCanadian25 or The Shockmaster when they step down.

The admins are very important, especially IC25.

Klunder, Becca, NorCal, Will and Sam are the most important mods to me. Heads and talks above the rest of the members.

Neat poll idea.

I really feel that Shocky and I are lucky to have the staff that we have. There have been some all-time awesome mods and G-Mods in the past (AJ, Shadowmancer, and Echelon to name a few) who have left big shoes to fill. I think this team has done so, and while the staff is large and distinguished (yeah, well so's my Johnson...), there are few, if any, weak links.

I threw a vote behind HBK-aholic / "Mrs IC25." She's been a huge help to me both in front of and behind the scenes, she helped lead the revival of the Chit Chat/ Cigar Lounge, which I think is huge, as it helps cast off the obnoxious stereotype that the IWC are single minded geeks, and she's really helping knock a wall down that serious, intelligent wrestling fans are all dudes. She's awesome like that, and I respect the hell outta her for that.

She's also done an amazing job rising above some jealous posters "she's only popular because she has boobs" bullshit. She earned her spot, and she'll keep it, dammit.

Who's claiming to be the only mod online???

If anyone voted for me, I'd recommend a more potent anti-psychotic, because they're not working at the minute

IC. He does the most for the forum right now, and without him things would not be much worse, and even though he is not my favorite poster, he is still the most important to the forums.

I can't vote for any one individual, but what I deem the makings of a mod are the following..

Someone that can be a leader/inspiration.

Someone that warns/infracts/generally keeps order. (yet not abusing power)

Someone that contributes more than the average poster. (ie. someone that posts everywhere, constantly. Someone that adds discussion, as well as starts)

That, to me, is the general basis and guideline to being a mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back