MMA News and Tidbits

FUCK I am so pissed off. I was going to order that ppv just to see Forrest vs Lil Nog. Sure Rampage vs Rashad would be a bonus, but that fight had major potential. I've never even heard of this guy, and it sucks that we won't be getting Lil Nog vs Forrest. I guess they needed a replacement fast, and nearly all of the top LHW's were booked. Still this sucks.

A crack at welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre will be at stake when Josh Koscheck meets Paul Daley at UFC 113 “Machida vs. Shogun 2” this Saturday at the Bell Centre in Montreal. UFC President Dana White on Thursday announced the winner of the featured grudge match will earn a coveted title shot.

Koscheck, a perennial contender at 170 pounds, has won consecutive fights since his surprising technical knockout loss to Paulo Thiago in early 2009. The 32-year-old American Kickboxing Academy product last appeared in November, when he submitted Anthony Johnson with a rear-naked choke at UFC 106. A semi-finalist on Season 1 of “The Ultimate Fighter,” Koscheck was a Div. I national champion and four-time All-American wrestler at Edinboro University. The Waynesburg, Pa., native holds wins against former UFC middleweight champion Dave Menne, one-time Icon Sport titleholder Frank Trigg and “The Ultimate Fighter” Season 1 winner Diego Sanchez.

Based at Team Rough House in Nottingham, England, Daley has emerged as one of the most feared stand-up fighters in the welterweight division. The 27-year-old has finished his last four opponents inside one round, including Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Dustin Hazelett, whom he flattened in 2:24 at UFC 108 in January. A former Cage Rage and FX3 champion, Daley has delivered 18 of his 23 career victories by knockout or TKO and has gone the distance only once in his past 13 appearances.

The winner will take on St. Pierre, who has looked all but invincible since he recaptured the welterweight crown against Matt Serra at UFC 83 two years ago. St. .Pierre has won seven consecutive fights. The 28-year-old last fought in March, when he dominated Dan Hardy en route to a unanimous decision in the UFC 111 headliner.

This is no real surprise to me. Both men have been fucking awesome as of late and need that one big name win to get a shot at GSP. The winner of this fight just makes sense since there is a lack of challengers that GSP has not fought for the belt yet. True, Kos already fought GSP but it was a while ago and I do believe Kos has gotten much better since then. As for Daley, he has been dynamite since coming to the UFC, something I didn't expect. He gives GSP an interesting match up potentially, since his hands are even tougher then Hardy's and I believe he is more well rounded then Hardy as well. Either way, GSP's next title fight will be interest to see.

I'm going to be legitimately pissed of Koscheck takes this and I have to see him fight GSP. I have absolutely no desire to see that fight. Not because I'm against fighting on the ground, far from it. Not because I hate GSP or even wrestlers. It's because I cannot fucking stand Josh Koscheck. The guy always rubbed me the wrong way and even moreso after the fight with Rumble. A bullshit eyepoke is the only reason he wonthat fight and most people know that.

He has beaten only Johnson and Frank fucking Trigg since losing to Thiago. How is that enough to warrant a title shot? Granted, I am being a little biased because I hate the man but still I don't see how he deserves a shot. Before that he had a win against a can and lost to Alves. Am I crazy? There's got to be others who don't see him deserving this title shot. Hell I'd even like to see Semtex fight once more if he beats Koscheck before fighting GSP. I guess it has really come down to running out of options.

I'm going to be legitimately pissed of Koscheck takes this and I have to see him fight GSP. I have absolutely no desire to see that fight. Not because I'm against fighting on the ground, far from it. Not because I hate GSP or even wrestlers. It's because I cannot fucking stand Josh Koscheck. The guy always rubbed me the wrong way and even moreso after the fight with Rumble. A bullshit eyepoke is the only reason he wonthat fight and most people know that.

He has beaten only Johnson and Frank fucking Trigg since losing to Thiago. How is that enough to warrant a title shot? Granted, I am being a little biased because I hate the man but still I don't see how he deserves a shot. Before that he had a win against a can and lost to Alves. Am I crazy? There's got to be others who don't see him deserving this title shot. Hell I'd even like to see Semtex fight once more if he beats Koscheck before fighting GSP. I guess it has really come down to running out of options.

Which is unfortunate Via Armbar, because Josh Koscheck only loses this fight if he wants to. Paul Daley is not going to be able to stop Koscheck's takedowns if he goes for them, and even if they stand, Koscheck has a better chance than most people give him to knock Semtex out. When you look at the top competitors, Alves has had his shot, Fitch has had his shot (and they won't fight each other), Hardy just lost, and Semtex is on his way up. Anthony Johnson was a rising prospect and Koscheck handled him. The winner of Koscheck & Daley makes sense.

That being said Daley says he doesn't want the shot at GSP, and that he might decline if he were offered it, I have no idea what the UFC would do in that situation, GSP would probably have to wait for a Fitch/Thiago winner in that case. I think Koscheck is next in line if he gets past Daley (which he should), even though I would like to see Koscheck take care of Dan Hardy first.

It sucks, Armbar. It really does.

However, everyone sees the "12 wins in the UFC and no title shot" stat for Koscheck, and sooner or later, as much as I hate to say it, the guy has to be due for a title shot against GSP. Personally, I think Daley's just being fed to Koscheck here a little, as it gives Koscheck (if he wins), a win over a fast-rising star in the Welterweight Division, and a fight against a nice guy like GSP sells, especially when they're doing a TUF season, where he'll be able to trash-talk GSP every chance he gets. A GSP/Koscheck fight is very marketable right now, and honestly, I can see it getting over a million buys when its time for them to fight.

Paulo Thiago is awesome, and he's taken out two top 10 Welterweights in Swick and Koscheck, but he's still a relative unknown to UFC fans, therefore, not really marketable, and people will go ahead and point to the loss to Fitch as enough of a justified reason to not give him a shot. Believe me, I don't like it, but that's the way it goes.

That being said Daley says he doesn't want the shot at GSP, and that he might decline if he were offered it, I have no idea what the UFC would do in that situation, GSP would probably have to wait for a Fitch/Thiago winner in that case. I think Koscheck is next in line if he gets past Daley (which he should), even though I would like to see Koscheck take care of Dan Hardy first.

Where did you see this? I was watching the 113 Countdown last night and Daley said outright he wanted GSP and the Welterweight Title.

I am in total disagree with the winner of Kos/Daley getting a title shot at GSP. Daley comes into the UFC and wins two fights and on his third he has the chance to get a title shot. Koscheck is just to streaky lately for him to get a shot start with his loss to GSP he then goes to win two, lose, win, lose, win, lose, win two. That just doesn't add up to a title shot for me.

Guy you said a fight with Paulo Thiago and GSP wouldn't do well because he isn't marketable and fans really don't know him. I agree with this, but that would put Daley in the same boat now too?

In all fairness its just really hard to have a justifable #1 contender to GSP. I think if the original fight with Fitch/Alves rematch that was supposed to happen and if Fitch would've won we would've had our #1 contender already in Fitch. Not that I want it, but he would be the most deserving out of the current mix.

That being said Daley says he doesn't want the shot at GSP, and that he might decline if he were offered it

Seriously Salv, where did you see this at?? I was watching the same thing as Guy

In my opinion, Jake Shields vs. GSP is the fight that should happen. It's the fight everyone wants to see, and the fact of the matter is, Shields' recent run is way more impressive than anything any Welterweight has done in the UFC. Bottom line.

But, I guess we'll get GSP vs. Koscheck/Daley and Shields vs. Fitch, with the winner of the latter getting a shot at the former.

What really sucks hard is that with this TUF shit we won't get GSP's next fight until late December. Seriously, what's the point? GSP is now averaging two fights a year and that shit's just uninteresting. I say you set up GSP vs. Shields for September, and Kos/Daley winner vs. Fitch or Paulo the same month or after, with the winner of that facing the WW Champion at the beginning of next year. Everybody wins in that case, including the fans.

Okay, umm... a while back it was announced Roy Nelson would face Frank Mir. Well, that was called off and Roy was then scheduled to fight Cheick Kongo at UFC 116. Well, Kongo had to withdraw from the fight due to a back injury, and now it will be Roy Nelson vs. Junior dos Santos.

Man, what a hard fight to call. JDS easily has the edge on the feet, no matter how improved Nelson is striking wise, but on the ground... who knows? We've never seen JDS there, but he is a protege of the Nog Brothers, so he's no slouch. However, I just have no clue what he will be able to do if Nelson is on top of him. Will definitely be interesting to see.

But also... UFC 116 main card if fucking STACKED. Look at this lineup:

UFC Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (champion) vs. Shane Carwin
Wanderlei Silva vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama
Roy Nelson vs. Junior dos Santos
Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Sozynski
Kurt Pellegrino vs. George Sotiropoulos

That's easily one of the best UFC cards ever put together. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and we get that exact card.

I couldn't agree more, JMT. UFC 116 looks off the chain and I hope everyone stays healthy because that card could be the fight card of the year. As for Roy Nelson, man, I have learned not to go against the guy but once again he is fighting a guy I fucking love and cheer hard for. JDS has great hands but if Nelson can get it to the ground it could all be over, seeing as we have no idea how good JDS is on the ground. The two styles and techniques should make for a great match up. On a side not, I hate to say it but Roy Nelson is starting to grow on me and I find myself anticipating his next fight, regardless of who it is against.

KJ Noons vs. Krazy Horse 2 is officially on for the June Strikeforce show (the show headlined by Fedor vs. Werdum). I'm going to laugh my ass off if Noons gets KFTO by him again (which a part of me wishes happens, since Krazy Horse's post win interviews are usually awesome), but I doubt that happens. Noons has been boxing non-stop since that fight, which was over 3 years ago, and Krazy Horse claims he doesn't train at all.

Also, Cung Le vs. Scott Smith 2 is rumored for that show as well. If Cung Le fights with his brains this time around, and shows up in good shape, then he should easily take that fight. He was completely dominating the first fight before gassing, and there's no reason to believe that he won't dominate Smith again, only this time actually finishing the fight instead of toying around.

Here's what I don't get:

Showtime won't let Strikeforce sign War Machine until he gets all of his legal issues taken care of and cleared up. Needless to say, chances are he'll never work for Strikeforce. He's so far gone at this point it's not even funny, and he doesn't just burn bridges, he blows them up with C-4.

Meanwhile, Krazy Horse beats the shit out of a training partner with a pipe, but that's a-ok!

Phil Baroni is fighting on the UFC 118 card in Boston. It's too bad Marcus Davis is already signed to fight Nate Diaz on that card because it would be real easy to sell that fight on Davis vs. Baroni with a NY/Boston angle. Either way, I can't wait to see Baroni fight in person because he is absolutely hysterical and the highest of comedy.

KJ Noons vs. Krazy Horse 2 is officially on for the June Strikeforce show (the show headlined by Fedor vs. Werdum). I'm going to laugh my ass off if Noons gets KFTO by him again (which a part of me wishes happens, since Krazy Horse's post win interviews are usually awesome), but I doubt that happens. Noons has been boxing non-stop since that fight, which was over 3 years ago, and Krazy Horse claims he doesn't train at all.

Also, Cung Le vs. Scott Smith 2 is rumored for that show as well. If Cung Le fights with his brains this time around, and shows up in good shape, then he should easily take that fight. He was completely dominating the first fight before gassing, and there's no reason to believe that he won't dominate Smith again, only this time actually finishing the fight instead of toying around.

I was just about to post this, :lmao:. I love KJ Noons and I know that you're a big Nick Diaz fight so I figured you would want to see Noons get beat up. This fight should be fairly exciting. Noons has been on a tear since his loss to Krazy Horse and I really don't see that changing. There is always the outside chance of another upset and Krazy Horse could pull it off, but I think it will be a little to much to over come this time.

As for Cung Le/Scott Smith 2, I really have no interest in seeing it. I called Smith winning the first time and I feel like Strikeforce should leave it at that for the time being since it could be viewed as their biggest upset ever. Really I think Smith should be in some sort of fight with Jacare or Robbie Lawler. It doesn't hurt that Cung Le is one of my least favorite fighters ever. I find him incredibly overrated. I really hope if this fight happens Scott Smith finally kills this whole Cung Le myth.

Here's what I don't get:

Showtime won't let Strikeforce sign War Machine until he gets all of his legal issues taken care of and cleared up. Needless to say, chances are he'll never work for Strikeforce. He's so far gone at this point it's not even funny, and he doesn't just burn bridges, he blows them up with C-4.

Meanwhile, Krazy Horse beats the shit out of a training partner with a pipe, but that's a-ok!

Lol... I definitely see your point. The problem is that War Machine's legal matters have been well publicized. I mean, even TMZ reported his last run-in with the law.

The fact is, because Krazy Horse has never fought in the UFC; not many MMA fans know him or anything about his past. So, I think that gives Strikeforce enough justification to book him, while still stay clear of War Machine until all his legal stuff is clear.

Also, don't get me wrong... I'd love to see War Machine in Strikeforce as well. I think the dude is absolutely hilarious, and he IS a good fighter. War Machine vs. Frank Shamrock would definitely be something I'd love to see (for those who don't know, War has called out Shamrock numerous times on his Twitter).

Phil Baroni is fighting on the UFC 118 card in Boston. It's too bad Marcus Davis is already signed to fight Nate Diaz on that card because it would be real easy to sell that fight on Davis vs. Baroni with a NY/Boston angle. Either way, I can't wait to see Baroni fight in person because he is absolutely hysterical and the highest of comedy.

I cannot stand Phil Baroni, but you're right... a fight between him and Marcus Davis would have owned. Seeing Marcus Davis knock the chump out would have been just another reason for me to order the show.

I was just about to post this, :lmao:. I love KJ Noons and I know that you're a big Nick Diaz fight so I figured you would want to see Noons get beat up. This fight should be fairly exciting. Noons has been on a tear since his loss to Krazy Horse and I really don't see that changing. There is always the outside chance of another upset and Krazy Horse could pull it off, but I think it will be a little to much to over come this time.

Actually, other than ducking Nick Diaz like a little bitch, I like KJ Noons too and I want to see him succeed, if only to get Nick Diaz vs. KJ Noons 2 after this upcoming fight against Krazy Horse were Noons to win it like he should.

Noons is a very, very, VERY talented fighter and he seems like a good dude; but until he steps up to the plate and fights Diaz again, or until he stops running his mouth about Diaz, I can't officially become a fan of his.

So it's being rumored that Machida's next fight will be against Griffin in September. Sounds good to me. The only problem is, it's going to be tough seeing one of them lose again. Both are fan favorites and draws. Forrest really needs to pick up a couple of wins in a row if he wants to ever be a contender again. Machida is going to lose a lot of the aura around him if he loses two in a row. Either way it sounds like an interesting match up. I would see Forrest trying to use a lot of leg kicks much the way that he did against Rampage and Shogun did against Machida. Forrest's striking is just too damn slow for Machida. Lyoto will find a hole in his combos and exploit it the way that he does. He'll knock Griffin down and finish him on the ground.

If Machida wins I would love to see him fight an up and comer like Bader or Jones if neither lose their next fights.

I was talking to Marquis last night, and he brought up two very interesting points:

1. Forrest fights only top guys. When you look at who he's been matched up against lately, it seems like the UFC uses him as a punching bag for fighters who need a big name to defeat.

2. We always here how great of a grappler Forrest is, but the only time we've seen him on the ground was against Shogun (which, granted, he did tap Shogun, which is impressive, but it was against a Shogun who wasn't anywhere close to being healthy). This fight against Machida is the perfect opportunity for Forrest to show everyone just how good he is on the ground, because if he goes in there looking to bum rush Machida on the feet, then he will get KFTO just like he did against Anderson Silva. He MUST take this fight to the ground, if he stands any bit of a chance at winning.

The funny thing about Forrest, he's a huge fucking guy for a Light Heavyweight, but the guy has ZERO punching power. Seriously... look how many times he nailed Tito Ortiz in his last night, and none of them even dazed the guy. Forrest needs to become more of a ground fighter, if he wants to continue to have success in the UFC, because the stand and bang Forrest just isn't going to work against most top Light Heavies.

1. Forrest fights only top guys. When you look at who he's been matched up against lately, it seems like the UFC uses him as a punching bag for fighters who need a big name to defeat.

Im not sure if that is totaly a true statement. Look at his past couple fights 2 were title fights, the Anderson Silva you might be able to say that because I dont think to many people thought he would win anyways. With the fight with Tito he won, if anything he had the advantage since it was Tito's first fight in over two years. Plus Forrest is a top 10 LHW so he is gonna only fight the top guys.

Im not sure if I like the rumored match between him and Machida, I dont feel like he can beat him. The loss would only hurt his chances of getting back in the title picture, I dont think it would affect his UFC career because Im pretty sure he is a lifer with them. I would rather him fight Thiago Silva his opponent he was was supposed to fight at UFC 101 but Dana ended up putting him against Anderson Silva.

Im not sure if that is totaly a true statement. Look at his past couple fights 2 were title fights, the Anderson Silva you might be able to say that because I dont think to many people thought he would win anyways. With the fight with Tito he won, if anything he had the advantage since it was Tito's first fight in over two years. Plus Forrest is a top 10 LHW so he is gonna only fight the top guys.

Im not sure if I like the rumored match between him and Machida, I dont feel like he can beat him. The loss would only hurt his chances of getting back in the title picture, I dont think it would affect his UFC career because Im pretty sure he is a lifer with them. I would rather him fight Thiago Silva his opponent he was was supposed to fight at UFC 101 but Dana ended up putting him against Anderson Silva.

Well if Forrest wants to be considered a top fighter and get another chance to get back his LHW Championship then he has to fight the big names in the sport and Machida is a big name. I actually like this fight and i think Forrest could beat Machida and if he does beat Machida he moves way up the ladder of the LHW division. I like this fight and i want to see it happen.

So, Tim Sylvia vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski went down tonight and it was even more pathetic than you'd imagine.

The crowd fucking HATED Tim Sylvia and were firmly behind 'The World's Stronger Man' Pudz, but the fact is... while Sylvia is shit, he is still a trained, experience Mixed Martial Artist; Pudz just didn't stand a chance in this one, only having one fight to his name before this. But, he lasted a whole round, even though it was nothing but clinching and Sylvia throwing some of the worst punches you've ever seen.

Regardless, Sylvia was able to put Pudz away in the 2nd with strikes. Both were gassed, and both just looked absolutely terrible. It was a sad, sad night for MMA.

Tim Sylvia will fight Wes Sims next month, for those interested. That should be another pathetic showing from two terrible fighters.

I was talking to Marquis last night, and he brought up two very interesting points:

2. We always here how great of a grappler Forrest is, but the only time we've seen him on the ground was against Shogun (which, granted, he did tap Shogun, which is impressive, but it was against a Shogun who wasn't anywhere close to being healthy). This fight against Machida is the perfect opportunity for Forrest to show everyone just how good he is on the ground, because if he goes in there looking to bum rush Machida on the feet, then he will get KFTO just like he did against Anderson Silva. He MUST take this fight to the ground, if he stands any bit of a chance at winning.

The funny thing about Forrest, he's a huge fucking guy for a Light Heavyweight, but the guy has ZERO punching power. Seriously... look how many times he nailed Tito Ortiz in his last night, and none of them even dazed the guy. Forrest needs to become more of a ground fighter, if he wants to continue to have success in the UFC, because the stand and bang Forrest just isn't going to work against most top Light Heavies.

A man of wisdom you are my friend.

Forrest has only fought two guys who weren't top ten fighters. Jardine was on his way to becoming a real contender to the throne at the time of their fight. Griffin has fought big names and legit contenders for about three years now. Very few fighters can do that. People like to shit on Forrest but you can never count the guy out. He's always going to be a draw and a dark horse.

As far as the Sylvia/Pudz fight goes...yeah that was sad. I wasn't expecting much from either man but damn. Pudz is a quitter. That sounds like a tough guys thing to say but what other words can you say about it? He wasn't rocked very hard at any point. It could possibly be those 3 lbs of baco0n he eats for breakfast. Sylvia is the epitome of a fall from grace. I'm planning a little retrospective on his career in the next couple of days. Hopefulyl we can discuss some insight to what happened to him.

So Bobby Lashley has to pull out of another Strikeforce card. This time he pulled out of Strikeforce Los Angeles against Ron Sparks due to a knee injury. Now we have to wait even longer for his second Strikeforce fight since he crushed the bum Wes Sims back in January. I've been trying to search around to see the severity of his knee injury but can't find anything yet.

Strikeforce went ahead and added Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Prangley as the replacement match. Not a bad matchup, but just hurts the drawing power to the card with Lashley out. Now with Lawyler vs. Sobral being the only drawing power this card is hurting. But at least Fedor will be in attendance.

I don't care for Lashley at all, but it does suck to see him work so hard for something, only for it to never happen because of something like an injury.

The good news though is that maybe we'll now get a much better co-main event because of this. As of right now, the card seriously blows, and Lashley getting moved off leaves the door open for a Mayhem or Nick Diaz or Jacare or Mousasi fight. I'd much rather see any of those guys than Lashley.

So, yeah... while this most certainly sucks for Lashley, it could end up being a blessing in disguise for Strikeforce because the card they had going for themselves before this injury really sucked. And if they still don't get a good co-main event for the show, then that tells me loads about Strikeforce's depth and their ability to handle misfortunes.

Alan Belcher vs. Demian Maia is being targeted for UFN 22.

This is a really decent matchup actually. Belcher needs that credible win if he ever wants to be taken seriously as a title contender (like he keeps on saying he should be), and beating the guy who just had a title match would go a long way in proving that he belongs in the upper echelon. Belcher's been on a real solid hot streak lately. However, I'm not sure if he can defeat Maia, who is still one of the best on the ground, and is going to want to do everything he can to put the Anderson Silva fight out of people's memories.

Remember, Belcher last defeated Patrick Cote, who was also a former Middleweight Title contender. If he manages to pick up a win here, then you would have to imagine that he's next in line for the UFC Middleweight Title shot after Vitor Belfort (who Dana said is guaranteed a shot after Silva/Sonnen).

Belcher is 4-1 in his last 5, and the Sexyama fight was very difficult to call. He's quietly making waves in the division, but is continued to be looked at as a joke because of that awful Johnny Cash tattoo. A win over Maia here would be instant credibility.

Couldn't have a better main event for an Ultimate Fight Night. Cannot wait for it.

That said, no doubt... Maia's going to tap Belcher's ass out. If he can manage to tap out Chael Sonnen and Ed Herman... he'll manage to tap out Alan Belcher. Belcher's a tough motherfucker, and he's pretty good on the feet, but he's never shown much BJJ wise. There's no reason not to believe that Maia will be able to catch him if he gets the fight to the ground (and make no mistake about it, he'll eventually get it there with Belcher's style on the feet). Maia will catch him in the 2nd, and continue to solidify himself as one of the best Middleweights in the World (hopefully after he beats Belcher he can get a rematch against Marquardt and avenge that loss).

I have made no secrets about my feelings in regards to Alan Belcher. I am not a fan and feel as though he is all hype and a big mouth. However, I must concede he has been on a hell of a run lately even if that includes a victory over a guy who was out of the fight game for over a year because of a fucked up leg, I still think people are over hyping that victory, but if he can defeat Maia then his name certainly does deserve to be mentioned among those upper echelon fighters in the Middleweight division. Alas, if he can get through Maia I still feel as though he needs to fight Akiyama again and win to receive a title shot seeing as that fight was close and it would be against a hell of a good fighter.

I think Im with IndyJon on wanting to see a rematch with Akiyama before he gets a title shot, that fight was way to close. But before that he will have to get through Mia, which is definitely gonna be a huge test for him, with a win against Mia it should so give him a shot after Belfort gets his, or a match for the number one contender maybe the rematch with Akiyama plays into affect here. But Akiyama himself would have to get past Wandi. Belcher just better bring his A game against Mia if not, it will be a while before he gets looked at for a title fight. I was really hoping they would've gave Belcher
Nate "The Great" Marquardt as his next opponent, someone who could knock his ass out, but I'll take Mia submitting him to shut him up as well.

Other news just seen that Matt Hughes is the newest addition into the UFC hall of fame. Hughes is definitely deserving of this honor. Having the most wins in the UFC with 17 and counting, a 2 time welterweight champion, 44 wins. Id say his credentials are pretty good on receiving the honor. A lot of people have written him off after the loss to Alves but since then he was 2 wins in a row, a close decision against Serra and a win against Renzo Gracie. Next in line for him is Ricardo Almedia who just dropped down to WW in his last fight, if he gets past him I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with Serra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back