• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missed oppurtunity?

wrestlemaniac

Getting Noticed By Management
so I'm here watching the january 5th show and I just thunk tna missed an opportunity. now U know jeff appeared january 4th and didnt appear again til march, but I still think they could have followed up om what happened between hardy and homicide...what do you think. They could have done something where homicide accuses hardy of having stole his spotlight. What do you think?

so I'm here watching the january 5th show and I just thunk tna missed an opportunity. now U know jeff appeared january 4th and didnt appear again til march, but I still think they could have followed up om what happened between hardy and homicide...what do you think. They could have done something where homicide accuses hardy of having stole his spotlight. What do you think?

Oh My God... Your spelling is horrible. You should brush up on spell-check. Their is so much wrong with this thread with the spelling and proper grammar but damn you would at least thought you would of got the date right. It was January fourth not the fifth. Back to the thread it would of made no sense for Jeff Hardy to fued with Homicide unless Homicide was receiving a mega push. Tna just got wwe's second biggest face and im pretty sure they didn't want to waste him on Homicide. That was just a nice way to debut Hardy.

ANYWAYS...

I think you're both right in a lot of ways, but I think they just need to find a good way to use Homicide again. Hell, just put LAX back together, it's not like Hernandez is tearing the world up either. The TNA Tag Team Divison is better right now than it has been for awhile, what better way to help take it up a notch than with one of the best TNA Tag Team's of all time?

Oh My God... Your spelling is horrible. You should brush up on spell-check. Their is so much wrong with this thread with the spelling and proper grammar but damn you would at least thought you would of got the date right. It was January fourth not the fifth. Back to the thread it would of made no sense for Jeff Hardy to fued with Homicide unless Homicide was receiving a mega push. Tna just got wwe's second biggest face and im pretty sure they didn't want to waste him on Homicide. That was just a nice way to debut Hardy.

So in bold are your own personal errors when using the English language. :) Before you criticize someone else make sure there are no red lines under your writing. That generally symbolizes an error.

As far as Homicide FEUDing (i spelled that in capitals for the special guy that failed to correctly identify a very UNCOMMON error) with Jeff it could have gone somewhere. However at the time I think TNA was more focused on pushing Jeff towards the top. Because let's face it they had to do something to sign him. As far as your opinion of Jeff being "wasted" on Homicide are you trying to say Homicide can't have a decent match? Jeff & Homicide could have done very well against each other. However as I previously stated I do believe they told Jeff he would be in some high caliber matches. That combine with the light workload probably helped sway Jeff to TNA.

Now to answer the original question. They did miss an opportunity but they also gained a lot by avoiding the feud of Homicide/Jeff Hardy.

Jeff wasn't even scheduled for the show. He signed at a late time and TNA officials decided to fit him in the Jan 4th show in some capacity. If recalled correctly, Jeff Hardy had posted online that he would attend the show but had no intention of joining the company. At the end he did. Considering how huge the show was being built, TNA felt Jeff appearing for something small would be big. Not only that but he was sorting out his legal issues at the time, so he was overbooked.

Attacking Homicide was only filler. Homicide has been wanting to walk out of TNA on several occasions and has badmouthed the company. Why would TNA want to push him?

No they did not miss an opportunity Jeff was a late sign and Tna officials just decided for him to appear on the show for shock value and a feud with Homicide for Hardy would be rather pointless and Jeff was in the middle and still is trying to sort out his legal issues so no I don't think they missed an opportunity

I didn't see Jeff Hardy's appearance on Jan. 4th as his debut with TNA, because really and truly it was not. Jeff Hardy was in TNA before he went back to WWE to become the World Champion. Then he had the drug issues/job withdrawal and went back to TNA. But however I'm sure millions of people didn't see him on Friday afternoons at 3 and 4 PM on the Fox Sports editions of IMPACT!

What opportunity – to put Homicide into a feud he had no business working in? Thanks, but no thanks. Hardy's return probably should have been delayed until TNA had a clearer picture as to his legal future, but by no means does that mean he should have worked a program of the bat with Homicide – a guy who has absolutely no history with him, and a guy who Jeff is well above in the hierarchy of pro-wrestling tiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back