• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael Phelps to TNA

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Not really, but he should make an appearance. Why you ask?

Okay, I believe I've finally found the winning formula..

*To Michael Phelps*

I get that you believe you accomplished something history making, and you think just because you broke a record that makes you important. But I won an Olympic Gold Medal, with a broken fricken neck in 1996 and until you can do that.. you aren't anything on my level.

It's real.. it's damn real!
YOUR, Olympic Gold Medalist,
Kurt Angle

So this can happen.

Yeah, and Barry Hall should make an appearance in boxing because he knoked a man out with one punch. (He's an AFL footballer, guys)

you have got to be kidding me. kurt angle needs to quit talking out of the side of his ass. why would a guy who BROKE RECORDS IN THE OLYMPICS, bring himself down to the level of TNA. could you imagine how lame the angle would be and how it would tarnish forever the legacy that Phelps has worked so hard for. meerly suggesting that Phelps lower himself to go and honor the words of a glorified pill head bully is simply beneath him. i hope thats not a real quote from angle (i quit following him because he comes off as a douche who thinks that he IS prowrestling, bitch please) because if it is then it just proves whata petty ego maniac he is. once again, i really hope that is not a real quote, if it isn't then proceed to flame me with comments about what an idiot i am, hell maybe i'll get banned for another month.

Reactions: Tim
you have got to be kidding me. kurt angle needs to quit talking out of the side of his ass. why would a guy who BROKE RECORDS IN THE OLYMPICS, bring himself down to the level of TNA. could you imagine how lame the angle would be and how it would tarnish forever the legacy that Phelps has worked so hard for. meerly suggesting that Phelps lower himself to go and honor the words of a glorified pill head bully is simply beneath him. i hope thats not a real quote from angle (i quit following him because he comes off as a douche who thinks that he IS prowrestling, bitch please) because if it is then it just proves whata petty ego maniac he is. once again, i really hope that is not a real quote, if it isn't then proceed to flame me with comments about what an idiot i am, hell maybe i'll get banned for another month.

I agree with this and I won't flame you, but you do know it was a joke??

haha, wow, no it isn't real, unless... Will is Kurt Angle. Kurt William Angle? Hmmm, interesting. But really, they had baseball players, football players, WWE has Boxers, Actors, why not a 100 goal medalist? HE could do an Angle with Shark Boy even!

then i am an ass. sorry about that. and an angle with shark boy would be problly the most etnertaining thing on TNA in months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back