**MERGED** World Championship/Sheamus Discussion

Sorry for the odd title but i could not think of anything better. So my question is why are they pushing the WHC more than the wwe title now? and while im at it can anybody explain to me the reason why that promo from cena happened? I apologize if i seem like im going on a nerd tirade but i would just like to see if someone is getting what im not? (the lack of pushing a story with two of the most over stars in the company today.) Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure I follow. Why did the Cena promo happen? Because Big Johnny and John Cena have a match at Over the Limit and usually its a pretty good idea to promote key ppv matches. Or are you asking why they wrote the promo the way they did? I don't think anyone posting here can tell you that seeing as none of us sit in on WWE creative meetings. Why is the WHC being pushed more than the WWE title? It's not. The guys in that match are more over than the reigning WWE champion, but both matches seem to be getting the equal midcard hype that they deserve.

Sorry for the odd title but i could not think of anything better. So my question is why are they pushing the WHC more than the wwe title now? and while im at it can anybody explain to me the reason why that promo from cena happened? I apologize if i seem like im going on a nerd tirade but i would just like to see if someone is getting what im not? (the lack of pushing a story with two of the most over stars in the company today.) Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

yeah i'll echo what the previous poster said about why the cena promo happened... the PPV is scheduled for this sunday... (its quick since the last, so they kind of have to build to it quickly...) Cena vs Lauranitis is a match on said PPV and probably will end up ending the show so yeah they kind of need to have some statement about it beforehand if it's going to be the main event of the show right???

I don't get where you say the WHC is being pushed more than the WWE championship as I believe I saw 2 segments set up just for the WWE championship match (the match with daniel bryan and cody vs santino and Punk) as well as the segment with AJ and Punk in the back (setting up the potential AJ interference at the match)...While the WHC got a match that pushed the stipulation and set up a match on smackdown as well... I think they are both being treated equally as important if anything, and they are pushing the PPV which will include both as the undercards...

World Heavyweight Championship is the World Title. WWE Championship is WWE's title.

Being a World Champion > Being a WWE Champion (World > WWE)

BTW World Heavyweight Championship is about "Wrestling" whereas WWE Championship is more about "entertainment" hence guys like Miz became Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back