• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Merged** Orton Verbally Lays the Smacketh Down on Rock's Candy Ass

I find it funny that Orton, is talking about the Rock having people write for him as though Orton is the most qualified to talk about Mike skills. Let's be honest, Randy is absolute shit on the mike. If the people who write for the Rock, wrote something for Orton to say, he'd fuck it up with his lame ass mike skills. The Rock will be ready when he shows up on Raw, he always is.

7 years Rock's been gone, and in all that time, not one of the guys bitching about his return has done anything that has captured the fans attention the way the Rock did. They're upset he didn't come back sooner, they should stop being *****es and talk to Vince. He's the cheap shit that wouldn't pay Rock what he was worth to show up.

Okay. I had to make this little point after reading through 12 pages of this crap.

While I think there may be a bit of personal opinion on the part of Randy Orton in that interview, IT WAS A WORK.

How I know it was a work? John Cena went to Twitter and thanked Randy Orton for his words about the situation, and then thanked him again. Two things that I thought of instantly after that happened:

1. John is a company man. Everything he tweets is his on air persona, not the real at home in his living room with his family John Cena. That was planned. If Orton was in a shoot style interview and said that, company man and company influenced through Twitter John Cena, wouldn't have ran to Twitter to say thank you. He would have just let it go or....

2. Thanked him in person. These two guys are such good buddies and respect each other so much right? If it was a completely genuine and honest comment where Randy Orton broke kayfabe, Cena would have thanked him behind the scenes. He wouldn't have gone to Twitter in front of the world to thank him. Point blank. Cena and Orton are on the same brand, travel to the same places, and see each other at least every other day. He didn't need to go to Twitter to make his feelings known, if they were true sentiments.

And for the people who think The Rock is back and is taking the spotlight away from other such superstars who have busted their asses in the last few years to get where they are?

Give me a fucking break.

Yeah, I'm sure they're pissed because The Rock (who helped build the foundation that current new wrestlers have used to stand on and build their careers) is "stealing their spotlight." While in the meantime Snooki is featured in a match, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler are in a match, and WWE Creative decided to not have a Money In The Bank match this year. ALL the fault of The Rock. Man, what a terrible guy Rock is.

It is obviously a work. Saying that the rock is scripted and such. the wwe is using some truth with the fued between cena and the rock. i think that this is setting up a future fued between orton and the rock. he will go through and beat all the whinners who moaned when he left.

Umm i might have to disagree cena raps are pretty lame average for a white rapper he aint no eminem.. If we are talking music here i think the rock still beats cena in that area, when the rock had his lil concert/promos about austin it was better than any of john cena raps.. Ima Huge rock fan so im one sided.. THE ROCK > CENA..

peoples elbow > 5 knuckle shuffle
rock bottom > FU or whatever its called now
rocks promos > cena lame promos ( which arent funny at all)
the rock in ring action much more entertaining to watch the guy does commentary, video recording and even sings during his matches hahah.. this is sports entertainment and wwe doesnt want to be known as a wrestling company well they got the best entertainer cena is not even close...

Nah ...I was specifically talking Cena is a better rapper than Rock. That's was the only advantage i gave him. He's no Jay-Z, Eminem or anything like that, but he's not that bad. The Rock in every other form or fashion is better. That's why the fans love the Rock and hate Cena now.

I remember a couple of matches where he used one of the video cameras and called it the Rock came, all while stomping dude out. I forgot who he was facing, but it was hilarious. He's taking a camera out of the crowd and taken pictures with it during a match. So many funny promos it's ridiculous.

My bad, im reminiscing(sp?). Those were the days.

I think Orton hit it on the head. The Rock stopped being The Rock a long time ago & wanted to not be linked to WWE or Wrestling. They are there every week & Rock wants to do acting. Which is great but for him to turn his back on wrestling almost completely is a bit rude.

How can you not think a lot of Rock's stuff is scripted? It's mostly the same catch phrases.

First of all he never once said he wanted to stop using the rock name, he just gets billed as Dwayne Johnson on movies because thats his real fucking name and he wants to be taken seriously as an actor. Nothing wrong with that.

Secondly isnt he allowed to change his mind about movies and wrestling? By changing his mind and actually wanting to wrestle some matches, isnt that proof that he really does love the business contrary to what Cena has said? And so what if he wants to do movies. Wern't you entertained for the past 8 or so years when he was wrestling? You didnt get your monies worth from him? Now hes back to entertain you and we're still bitching and moaning...what exactly is the fucking problem here? The same people that criticized him for "not giving back" to the fans and company and not showing up for some appearances now criticize him for...showing up and giving back to the fans and company.

The same people that criticized him for "not giving back" to the fans and company by showing up for some appearances now criticize him for...showing up and giving back to the fans and company.

Now Cena, honestly hes a piece of shit with no respect whatsoever. The rock was already legendary when he left wrestling full time and cena was just starting. Who the hell was he to criticize the rock like that when he was a freaking nobody at the time. It just shows a complete lack of respect for someone who co-lead the attiude era with austin. Even if you truly believed what cena said about rock why would you publicly disrespect someone who has given so much to the company and whos genuinely a nice guy. It just says something about cena's character.

The rock is recognised by every wrestler backstage as one of the greatest ever. From memory bubba ray, trish, foley, stacey keibler, even miz recognise how great he is. In recent times Jericho, Austin have praised him, even HHH who supposedly had heat with him called him the most entertaining man ever. Find me an interview any where of any attitude generation wrestler that has had a bad thing to say about him.

Fact is if the current line up of wrestlers like cena and orton were even half the entertainer the rock is vince wouldnt have even needed him in the first place. I've heard stories that ever since rock left vince is still looking for a "rock".

I will say this once, if you do not agree with me. All of you rock marks do not know the business, none of us do.
Anyway The Rock is a natural promo cutter, Cena on the other hand is not. Neither are great in the ring so why is everyone raging over RKO's comments. It's called an opinion. He has as much of a right to have one as you have to bitch about it. It's not a work, I think it's his actual opinion. To everyone thats bitching about it remember that YOU do not know the business better than them and YOU wont end up doing anything by bitching other than piss yourselves off.

I will say this once, if you do not agree with me. All of you rock marks do not know the business, none of us do.
Anyway The Rock is a natural promo cutter, Cena on the other hand is not. Neither are great in the ring so why is everyone raging over RKO's comments. It's called an opinion. He has as much of a right to have one as you have to bitch about it. It's not a work, I think it's his actual opinion. To everyone thats bitching about it remember that YOU do not know the business better than them and YOU wont end up doing anything by bitching other than piss yourselves off.

Ppl are a little upset over Randy's comments is because he went a little overboard w/them. Austin, HHH, Foley, Y2J, & others have already said that most of the time when they went out & cut a promo they never knew what they was gon say til they got out in front of the crowd, & all of them have said that The Rock was the best w/coming off the top of his head cutting a promo. So you telling us that we just suppose to forget what other legends have already said & just listen to Randy. Now I'm sure Rock & other guys are given points to cover & I'm even sure that the writers do help out sometimes but for him to say that Cena goes off the cuff all the time & The Rock doesn't is bullshit. Now what he should have said was that he thinks Cena is better on the mic then The Rock then that would have been cool but for him to just go out & lie just to make his friend look good wasn't right.

Then he goes off & says that he believes that Cena is 10 times the performer Rock is :lmao: man I'm not even about to get into that comment cause that is really truly something to laugh at. Cena is good but 10 times better then The Rock :lmao: He just was a little disrespectful to The Rock & Rock fans don't like that now if he would have said something like that about Stonecold HBK or HHH then you would have seen ppl respond the same way. Randy my not agree w/Rock's career choices but that doesn't mean he should say bullshit about him specially considering the fact that The Rock came back to team w/Mick to lose to Randy in Randy's 1st Mania.

Hollywood E Rock thank you for not completly bashing my opinion and explaining to me why you thought I was wrong rationally. I did not know that the legends had said that. Reading a post by someone not agreeing with RKO without saying RKO and cena are horrible rock owns, is nice. Your opinion makes a lot more sense than mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back