• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Merged** Orton Verbally Lays the Smacketh Down on Rock's Candy Ass

As much as I love the Rock and his ability to electrify any crowd he comes in contact with. I'm inclined to say that Orton rightfully called the guy out right here. Rocky belongs to Hollywood now, Hollywood is now the Rocks mistress. He made that very clear when he up and left us to pursue other goals. In every interview I've watched the rock in, I can tell you he wanted people to know that wrestling is in his past, hes not a wrestler, hes not an entertainer, hes no longer the Rock..but simply plain old Dawyne Johnson. In simple terms he abandoned the business and fans that made him who is was..in order to collect a bigger paycheck. WWE was a stepping stone for him until he was able to move on to something bigger, I don't necessary have a problem with that, no. Its what Rock said upon his return that I have a problem with.

Now all of a sudden he's back in our world telling the fans what they want to hear. He's telling them, 'I promise that I will never go away again. I promise that I'm back for good and that I'm here to stay.'

Orton hit it on the head right here. As Davi pointed out, anybody with half a brain knows that Rock is basically spewing shit from his mouth saying that hes never going away, that hes back for good. We all know he has more movies to make and we all know chances are that once Mania is all said and done, Rock will more or less take his leave once again and god knows how long it will be until we see him again.

He said that, what, six or seven weeks ago? Have we even seen him live since then? No. Via satellite

Once again, Orton states the truth. He tells the fans that he loves them, that he will never leave and then we see him...how many times since that promo? Cena is there week in and week out, blood,sweet and tears to prove to the fans that he cares about us and the business. Cena is a very dedicated man, he has filled the void and carried the ball that the Rock as ditched..The one that hes constantly reminding us that is in the past now. Now that he returns, Rock is automatically expecting people to bow down and suck his dick simply because hes the freaking Rock. You can't just jump in and out of the business whenever you please, you have to make a choice, ether your with it or your not.

If Rock sticks around longer than Extreme Rules, I'll be somewhat impressed, even if he does you can't honestly expect him to show up live every week. You really love us and the WWE Rock? Prove it, words are hollow unless backed by some sort of commitment. Get in the Ring and remind us why your the most electrifying man in ALLL of sports entertainment. You can't come back and say all those things and then not give us anything in return. Rock, don't be a phony.

A work or not, you can't deny that what Orton said was in fact the stone cold truth.

To say though that Cena is better on the mic and in the ring? Ouch. Jericho who is one of the best ever on the mic and in the ring said Rocky is the best ever on the mic (which says a lot). It's a given Rocky isn't as witty at coming up with things on the spot, but he wrote a lot of the stuff in the past and I'm sure he wrote a lot of it in his return as well. So if they go face to face Cena is better at burning people as he's quick witted, but so what? Rocky has so much charisma he can turn that around and make Cena eat those words. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. And btw Rocky is still doing movies which is fine. I think it's great he's still taking time out of his busy schedule to make promos even if it is via satellite. Is he not allowed to do other things in his life? Apparently not according to Cena and Orton. I respect Rocky for wanting to accomplish more in life. I get that fans were upset when he first left, but it was his choice to try and go out and accomplish more goals and dreams. And if he was still wresting at the same time he thought it would hinder his progess to be taken more seriously as an actor which again I completely understand.

Now I have nothing against Cena as he's a hard worker, but I don't think rhyming words together in some silly free style rap is all that great. Yeah you can be creative somewhat with it, but I guess I just find the entire thing way to kiddy to take seriously. With the Rock he can put you in your place. Hell he tore down the invincible Cena and made him look like a fool in his 15 minutes return. That's impressive.

As for Randy? Meh not much needs to be said. He has a temper problem, he clearly is the type of person who holds a grudge and of course it's easier to make that comment when you've worked with Cena most of your career as well. So he knows is very well as a person. Both of them don't know Rocky at all. Jericho on the other hand did for a lot of his career and that's why to me his opinion means more.

Ok first of all let me just say so what if the rock left wwe to go to hollywood and do movies.i don't blame the rock imagine had he stayed he would have to deal with this pg sh#t and also like rock said he wanted to accomplish more goals outside of wwe.I think rocky realize he accomplish everything he wanted to in wwe and decided to accomplish other things outside of wwe.

As for orton taking a shot at the rock he isn't the only one.It seems cmpunk has also done it on twitter as well as maryse.they both have critize the rock for appearing via satellite.So to me it seems the superstars of today are going to be on cena's side while superstars of the past like chris jericho,hhh,undertaker,kane will be on rock's side.
Quite frankly orton is lying to himself when he says cena is a better performer in the ring than the rock.When u have guys like hhh,y2j,hbk admitting cena isn't that great in the ring it sure tells u he isn't.But yet hhh and y2j have said the rock was one of their favorite people to work with in the ring.
As far as randy saying the rock gets things written for him and not cena is also BS.We all know cena gets things written for him because thats how wwe works now these days thats why guys like morrison will never get over because of what wwe writes for them.The rock simply will own cena on the mic even if cena wasn't reading off a paper.
I for one think orton is just sticking up for his buddy cena since he knows the rock will own him and perhaps randy himself is jealous.And as far as randy saying cena will prove he is better than the rock on raw live in chicago we'll see because if anything chicago is known for being a huge we hate cena city and huge attitude era fans.I can assure u fans will be on rock's side and i can assure u cena will get own like he has never been own before

Just adding to this, remember that The Rock did put a lot of people over through his tenure, and his final goals were to put over stars of the future. I've yet to see Cena really put somebody over. If he loses, he's been cheated. He and Randy Orton will bury endlessly, and freak out whenever somebody looks like ascending to the limelight. Even if it's not their choice, they will. Remember when they teamed up and buried the entire Raw roster?

Don't you remember Cena's match with Ziggler? In the end, he won, but during the match, he made Ziggler look like he had a fighting chance rather than the usual comeback after beatdowns.

LoL at people thinking the Rock was somehow obligated to stay in WWE so you ******s can be entertained.You should be grateful he stayed as long as he did,it's not like he has some kind of obligation towards the fans or wrestling.
Also,it's purely his good will that he decided to step in this years Mania,otherwise it would be the usual meaningless clusterfuck like the last ones.People need to be grateful for that too.
Now regarding Orton interview.Conserning his remark about Cena being above Rock in anything.He is either:
a) A full on fuckin ******
b) Just stickin up for his talentless buddy because quite frankly,it's good
politics
c) Jelaous
d) All the above
He well knows that neither him nor Cena can't lace up Rocky's boots. Rocky did in his 6 years things Cena and Orton can't imagine doing in 10 life times. Rocky didn't need a corporate machine showing him down everyone's throats untill the shit finally clogged the gullet to become what he is. Rocky didn't compete with bunch of talentless frat boy clones.He competed with some of the greatest talent in history:Foley,Austin,Angle,Jericho,Taker,.........Rocky didn't wrestle in some Disney watered down sports entertainment company,he wrestled in the greatest wretling era in the history.Rocky paved the way so talentless pretty boy clones like Cena and Orton can easily coast on their lackluster,boring personas with their simpleton,lackluster,boring,worthless,dumbed down product. LoL,if it was 1998 the likes of Orton and Cena wouldn't even be jobber material. Just remember guys like Raven,Rhino,Stevie Richards,Ultimo Dragon,Benoit,Dean Malenko,Eddie Guerrero,Perry Saturn,Billy Gunn,..... were sometimes used simply as jobbers-now imagine were would the likes of Cena and Orton be,lol.

And about that comment about Rock's promos being scripted and Cena's not.Even if it's true (and it 99% isn't) how the hell does that give any credit to Cena? It's like if i wrote same shitty role on my own and played it,it makes it more worthy the DeNiro's acting cause he didn't write his role. If anything,it means that Cena should get someone to write it for him,cause he fuckin sucks.The Rock showed Cena and the whole locker room how much of peons they are compared to him when it comes to mic skills.He completely buried Cena. Cena's second promo was especially embarassing,it really showed how untalented and way way way below Rock's league he is.

Orton saying stuff about cena is a face keyfabe. I wouldn't read anything into it. cause apparently Orton is a face. ( but yet a face punts people right) so face's must stick together thus that is why he is "backing" up cena. Long story short. Rock will be the victor because there is no way that vince would let rock get out shined by cena (and if that does happen cena wins in a face role, wwe can suck my left nut)

Doubt someone like Orton will slag off The Rock, one of the guys he would have looked up to whilst in OVW and training. Orton has been around and wrestled Cena for a Hell of a lot longer then he was for the Rock.

Sounds like a Kayfabe statement to me.

No, sounds like partial kayfabe to me.

These guys should be thanking THE ROCK, If it wasn't for him nobody would give a SHIT about this years WrestleMania, because of him, ungrateful pieces of trash like Randy Orton are going to get bigger paychecks

I totally agree with you, don't get me wrong, I use to be a huge Randy Orton fan, but this just sounds like bitter jealousy that The Rock totally out-shined everyone on the roster including Cena and Orton.

I'll admit to wanting to see The Rock return to the WWE for a while now. However, I agree with the posters before me that say he is a genuine, grade-A hypocrite. For years, he says he does not want to be associated with the WWE and then comes back to tell the fans he's "here to stay" and always loved the fans and the business. Sure he came back, but how many times? He appears via-satellite to predict Lashley's win after a three-year absence. The next year, inducts his father and grandfather. The next year, appears via-satellite again to "host" Smackdown.

Now he appears on Raw to say he's back before he goes back to the kitchen again to give pre-taped promos. I don't see how this isn't considered selfish. I like Rocky as much as the next guy, but I can't stand hypocrites. I see all the Rock fans here that just can't accept the fact that what has been said about him is true. Orton nails it on the head, but even though I like Cena, he's not as good as the Rock. Not afraid to admit it.

I find this whole thing really bizarre! Just because people like Flair, Hogan, HBK, HHH and Taker have wrestled for years and years and have had massively long careers do we expect every wrestler to have a really long career? The Rock made himself arguably the best known and greatest entertainer in wrestling history in just 7 years! He did everything the business had to offer him, found something else that he enjoys where he can earn money without having to risk his body every night of his life and has decided to try and do it under his own steam rather than the steam of his legendary WWE career by taking 'The Rock' out of his name and saying he wanted to be known as Dwayne Johnson, the actor! Abandoned!? Like fuck he abandoned the business...just because he left at his best and didn't work until he was an old, bleeding sick note we have to say that he abandoned the business...if this is not a work by Orton then I cannot understand the logic behind what he is saying just like when everyone else talks about The Rock leaving the business. And as for comparing Cena and Rock's mic and ring work like he did...now I like Cena (minus the overly PGish speeches) and he is OK in the ring (I mean Hogan makes him look like fuckin' HBK) but to say that he is 10x the worker of The Rock and that The Rock's lines are always written for him is totally bizarre! Its not as if Orton is pulling up any trees in the WWE mic work department now is he?? If it is a work then it could be a master stroke! 3rd Generation vs 3rd Generation would be epic!! But if he is just shooting then this whole issue is totally wierd.

I get what Orton is saying about Rock saying he wants to be known as an actor not a wrestler. Then he comes back and basically destroys Cena, who has been the face of wwe for several years. Even Hogan said he didn't understand the wwe doing that.

I disagree with Orton that Cena is much more talented. But The Rock did have a huge advantage being in the attitude era. I mean Cena makes a little weak joke about Miz & Riley and the wwe announces that they are teaming up with Glaad. THe Rock had a lot less restrictions in his day. And I'm sure a lot of this is Orton trying to defend a friend who has been getting mocked and laughed at since The Rock returned.

I dont get why people are saying Orton buries wrestlers. He just spent the last couple of months losing to Miz. Punk pinned him at EC. He had a clean loss to Swagger too last year during Swagger's title reign. I guess the Anderson groupies are still bitter..... Hey maybe Anderson was a douchebag.

Don't you remember Cena's match with Ziggler? In the end, he won, but during the match, he made Ziggler look like he had a fighting chance rather than the usual comeback after beatdowns.
That's the best you can come up with? During the time he failed to sell the Nexus story line in any capacity, bored people to tears with his promos and hyped a movie that grossed $135,000 opening week. The Rock is what Cena wishes he could be...
Tell me any match where Cena jobbed cleanly and actually made his opponent look good....

Just a question...

If Cena or Orton were to get $15 million for a movie, and tens of other offers were on their way, would they decline the offer because of their love for WWE?

It's easy for them to comment on Rock, just like it's easy for a standard guy to ask Bill Gates to spend all his money to poor people. What Orton or Cena doing is not different than that! You can't risk your life (it's your freakn life, what else can be more important) for the love of wrestling. Everyone in the wrestling business including all the way up to Vince, care about the "business" not about the "wrestling". You can't blame them, but if someone out of that group had the chance to be a Hollywood star, noone can blame him for doing so either.

That's the best you can come up with? During the time he failed to sell the Nexus story line in any capacity, bored people to tears with his promos and hyped a movie that grossed $135,000 opening week. The Rock is what Cena wishes he could be...
Tell me any match where Cena jobbed cleanly and actually made his opponent look good....

Failed to sell the Nexus Story??
I dont know if you are in the news, but Barret and Gabriel has a lot of marks now also, Barret is for us now a World Champion Material, and guess what they both were from the Nexus!!
Well i dont know if you realize, but for a person like Cena i really doubt that the money leads him, out of character John Cena does a lot for kids and even adults in the Make-a-Wish and donating his money made in the movies for charity, and he is always helping and try to get help!!
How many times do you saw Rock doing it?

Anybody that is in a match against Cena gets a massive push, anyone know that see or be apart of WWE news, knows Alex Riley (e.g)

I think its hilarious an individual with your Username posted this. Uh, hello.

Kayfabe, entirely. Just trying to drum up heat for the angle, and put over Cena as a big deal on a major sports network.

Duh.

I think it's 50/50. Some of the statements Orton made were legit. The part where he went off about the Rock not wanting to be associated with WWE and not wanting to be known as the Rock is fact. Im a HUGE Rock fan, and I don't really blame him for going off to Hollywood to make some easy money. However, I don't like the fact that he started going off about paving the way for others to do what he did. It sounds like he's trying to get back in the good graces of the fans who still believe in him.

Now the part I believe is a work is when he starts talking about how much better Cena is on the mic than the Rock. There is no way that Cena is better at promos than the Rock. You can you tube The Rocks promos and they are some of the best I have ever seen. If you are saying who can make the best rap album, then it's Cena hands down, but promos? It's the Rock without question.
As far as in ring work goes, the Rock had more natural abilities than Cena in the ring. Better timing, footwork, selling the story of a match. If you compare matches with like opponents, you can see the difference (HHH, HBK, Angle). He rarely, if ever botched a spot during his matches.
Orton does have some points and I think he is closer to Cena than the Rock so he is just showing that when he rips the Rock. Someone needs to because between all of the Cena haters and fans who love only the Rock, the Cenation is getting slimm....

Back in the day, Rocky was the absolute best on the mic, no questions, absolutely incredible, unbelievably charistmatic and witty. Cena - nay, nobody- can ever touch that. But, since his return and his (in retrospect) patronising 'The Rock is BACK' speech, I believe Cena's promos have been better since that day.

If what I read about WWE is correct, WM 24 had 1 058 000 buys, WM25 960 000, and WM26 885 000. WM has been declining with this roster and two great matches featuring HBK vs. Taker. The fans aren't interested in the roster of performers and something was needed to bring back interest. They brought back the Rock because they believe he'll be the one person to increase interest and ppv buyrates.

Orton is entitled to his opinion, but I completely disagree with him. The Rock has grown up with nothing but the wrestling business. He became a professional and reached heights very few ever will. He saw the highs and the lows. He's watched many co-workers, some of them his friends, others family members who have been destroyed by the life that wrestlers lead. He's watched promoters exploit their talent, and get rich while the talent were left broken and discarded. Many wrestlers have left the business, so the Rock is not alone.

Here's my problem with Orton's statements (if he believes them):

1) Cena isn't as great as the Rock and may never be. If he was, they wouldn't be calling the Rock to host their
biggest event, if Cena, Triple H, Orton and the rest of the roster were as big as he is, WM ppvs would be
climbing without Rock, they aren't.

2) The roster can bitch all they like, the WM card is crap and couldn't 50 people to show up and watch this
program. If the Rock delivers money they'll all win and should kiss his ass and say, 'Thanks Mr. Rock, I've
never seen money like I saw thanks to you showing up.'

3) I'm sick and tired of hearing the Rock's been gone for 7 years. If he had stayed, do you think Sheamus, Orton
or Cena would be main eventing ? Not a chance. They would have been carrying Rock's bags and taking
notes. The Rock left, because acting gave him a much greater opportunity to make money without killing
himself for a cheap bastard promoter like Vince. These guys who followed the Rock, now have the opportunity
to carry the ball, they shouldn't be whining about the Rock coming back.

Now the part I believe is a work is when he starts talking about how much better Cena is on the mic than the Rock. There is no way that Cena is better at promos than the Rock. You can you tube The Rocks promos and they are some of the best I have ever seen. If you are saying who can make the best rap album, then it's Cena hands down, but promos? It's the Rock without question.

Umm i might have to disagree cena raps are pretty lame average for a white rapper he aint no eminem.. If we are talking music here i think the rock still beats cena in that area, when the rock had his lil concert/promos about austin it was better than any of john cena raps.. Ima Huge rock fan so im one sided.. THE ROCK > CENA..

peoples elbow > 5 knuckle shuffle
rock bottom > FU or whatever its called now
rocks promos > cena lame promos ( which arent funny at all)
the rock in ring action much more entertaining to watch the guy does commentary, video recording and even sings during his matches hahah.. this is sports entertainment and wwe doesnt want to be known as a wrestling company well they got the best entertainer cena is not even close...

The Rock has never left the WWE, Dwayne Johnson left to have another career. He never denies he is/was a WWE superstar and knows damn well he owes VKM a lot for the oppurtunity but in acting he wants to be known as his real name ( WHO HE IS IN REAL LIFE )
If the Rock stayed in the business and ****ed himself around from promotion to promotion (TNA, WCW) would you say all these things. you know the answer is no and you would say he left for the money ala Hogan, Flair

on another note that Cena Haters dont understand: You can only be built to the top of what is around you and right now there is not much which is not his fault
Cena when faced with the right opponent is a good on mic and build up to the PPV talent. He gets mad but always gets beatdown until the PPV like Hogan but Hogan had opponents who were made that they can believably beat him and that the end of hulkamania was near only to have him win in the PPV, thats the thing that Cena does not have

Nobody believes The Miz as champion ( even though he is playing the heel champion role perfectly and I love it ) and thus the reason his excellent work is being overlooked. Hopefully he wins somehow half clean/clean so he can look credible and keep the belt for Summer Slam or Survivor series

Orton's Mic skills makes the build uninteresting but puts on good matches so Cena has to carry the promo

Nexus was the closest thing to creating something and the creative ruined it

and for people saying the locker room is mad because The Rock is taking someones spot, yeah right you know who is wasting their spot ( even though I love the angle personally ) Cole vs Lawler 2 announcers ( I hope Cole wins, its time to get rid of the King anyway )

Cena matches usually have great build to them and he isn't the unbeatable force that he once was. Well he still seems unbeatable but before he'd never lose, now he loses a lot actually.

I loved watching the Rock in the ring. RR '99 was one of my favorite WWF Title matches of all time.

Both great performers, both legends, both icons. Lets just enjoy this while we have it.

Well I understand that the partly the WWE Creative team has gone lackadaisical and partly they do not possess the superstars that they did a few years back, but how does the return of The Rock provides bigger paychecks to Randy Orton and co.?? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Also partial kayfabe on ESPN..?? Dunno..
Because The Rock has generated more interest, which means more PPV buys, which means bigger WM paychecks for ingrates like Randy Orton who have a quarter of the talent, that the ROCK has.

If these hacks getting TV time could make themselves seem interesting, then WWE wouldn't have to bring the ROCK back

FINALLY SOMEBODY HAS SPOKEN SOME TRUTH!

The Rock is without a doubt an utter piece of shit. The people here who are ripping into this, are the same fans that The Rock has brainwashed. I don't understand why he came back because even with the roster that WWE had now, WrestleMania would still have been a great fucking card.
No WM would not have been a "great fucking card" it's actually incredibly lackluster. The Rock injected life into this event which was shaping up to be the worst in years.

Once more, Randy has a brain and you fans don't. The only thing you have to go off of is The Rock's past which was in an era when all you needed to do in a match was blade and you got a push. Cena and Orton wrestle in an era where, believe it or not, their IN-RING WORK gets them over. They need the blood, the pre-written catchphrases, or to come back to the WWE when their movie career fails... because they have the in-ring work to draw in crowds.

Their in ring work sucks! Cena and Orton matches are BORING, "SAME OLD SHIT" As the fans say.

LoL at people thinking the Rock was somehow obligated to stay in WWE so you ******s can be entertained.You should be grateful he stayed as long as he did,it's not like he has some kind of obligation towards the fans or wrestling.
Also,it's purely his good will that he decided to step in this years Mania,otherwise it would be the usual meaningless clusterfuck like the last ones.People need to be grateful for that too.
Now regarding Orton interview.Conserning his remark about Cena being above Rock in anything.He is either:
a) A full on fuckin ******
b) Just stickin up for his talentless buddy because quite frankly,it's good
politics
c) Jelaous
d) All the above
He well knows that neither him nor Cena can't lace up Rocky's boots. Rocky did in his 6 years things Cena and Orton can't imagine doing in 10 life times. Rocky didn't need a corporate machine showing him down everyone's throats untill the shit finally clogged the gullet to become what he is. Rocky didn't compete with bunch of talentless frat boy clones.He competed with some of the greatest talent in history:Foley,Austin,Angle,Jericho,Taker,.........Rocky didn't wrestle in some Disney watered down sports entertainment company,he wrestled in the greatest wretling era in the history.Rocky paved the way so talentless pretty boy clones like Cena and Orton can easily coast on their lackluster,boring personas with their simpleton,lackluster,boring,worthless,dumbed down product. LoL,if it was 1998 the likes of Orton and Cena wouldn't even be jobber material. Just remember guys like Raven,Rhino,Stevie Richards,Ultimo Dragon,Benoit,Dean Malenko,Eddie Guerrero,Perry Saturn,Billy Gunn,..... were sometimes used simply as jobbers-now imagine were would the likes of Cena and Orton be,lol.

And about that comment about Rock's promos being scripted and Cena's not.Even if it's true (and it 99% isn't) how the hell does that give any credit to Cena? It's like if i wrote same shitty role on my own and played it,it makes it more worthy the DeNiro's acting cause he didn't write his role. If anything,it means that Cena should get someone to write it for him,cause he fuckin sucks.The Rock showed Cena and the whole locker room how much of peons they are compared to him when it comes to mic skills.He completely buried Cena. Cena's second promo was especially embarassing,it really showed how untalented and way way way below Rock's league he is.

Well I was again reading the post and I found this one to be most hateful, idiotic and biased post..

1) Rock was in business for more than 8 and half years..
2) When Rocky debuted people booed the shit out of him BECAUSE HE WAS CONSIDERED TO BE BORING and he had to change his character completely..
3) In terms of the opponents, is it Cena or Orton's fault that they can't match their skills against good opponents but according to you it is..
4) PWI mentions both John Cena and Randy Orton for getting the top FEUD OF THE YEAR, something the Rock never achieved.. They have more WRESTLER of the year awards than Rock.. Randy even achieved most HATED WRESTLER and ROOKIE of the year something which the Rock never recieved because he was not good in his heel role and he plain sucked as Rocky Maivia.. But again BECAUSE YOU SAY SO, THEY CAN't TIE ROCK's Boot...

And when Cena did debut his rapper gimmick the crowd were totally hating him because of his material and antics.. If its about speaking on the spot Rock would be hard pressed to touch Cena.. Sure, Rock has the crowd in his palms.. I AGREE!! EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM DOES!! But look at the free reign he and his fellow workers were allowed by the Ratings at that time.. You are just an arrogant, non-plussed prick who thinks the world started and ended with the Attitude Era..

Well I was again reading the post and I found this one to be most hateful, idiotic and biased post..

1) Rock was in business for more than 8 and half years..
2) When Rocky debuted people booed the shit out of him BECAUSE HE WAS CONSIDERED TO BE BORING and he had to change his character completely..
3) In terms of the opponents, is it Cena or Orton's fault that they can't match their skills against good opponents but according to you it is..
4) PWI mentions both John Cena and Randy Orton for getting the top FEUD OF THE YEAR, something the Rock never achieved.. They have more WRESTLER of the year awards than Rock.. Randy even achieved most HATED WRESTLER and ROOKIE of the year something which the Rock never recieved because he was not good in his heel role and he plain sucked as Rocky Maivia.. But again BECAUSE YOU SAY SO, THEY CAN't TIE ROCK's Boot...

And when Cena did debut his rapper gimmick the crowd were totally hating him because of his material and antics.. If its about speaking on the spot Rock would be hard pressed to touch Cena.. Sure, Rock has the crowd in his palms.. I AGREE!! EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM DOES!! But look at the free reign he and his fellow workers were allowed by the Ratings at that time.. You are just an arrogant, non-plussed prick who thinks the world started and ended with the Attitude Era..

1.) So he was in the bussines for 8 years instead of 6 as i said,wow,by golly,huge mistake on my part :blush:
2.)Yes,they booed the shit out of him because Rocky Maivia was basically the same character as today's Cena,i.e.,it fuckin sucked.Now imagine what would happen to real Cena :lmao:
3.)Yes it is their fault cause as you know they faced EACH OTHER about 1000 times by now.
4.)You do know PWI is kayfabe,right? :blush:

And at saying that Hollywood Rock character sucked :lol: Damned be the day when 14 year olds got the interwebz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back