MD30 - Titus vs. Ace David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD302.jpg

Having been screwed out of the World Heavyweight Title and the Elite X Championship, Titus looks to gain some revenge on the Ricky World Order by demanding a match with former Tag Team Champion, Ace David. Will the explosions of this rivalry blow wide open but more importantly, will Titus be able to face Ace alone?

RP Deadline is Monday October 19th, 23:59 EST.

Fade in.

Ace is standing in front of a camera with a WZCW microphone held to his face. He’s wearing a new rWo t-shirt and is smiling methodically into the lens.

Ace: Hello…

Ace looks around cunningly.

Ace: …my name is Ace David. I’m a member of the FHD and newly created rWo. Until recently I was half of the WZCW tag team champions. I have experienced many things since joining WZCW but none compare to the position I am in right now. I have Big Dave and Steamboat Ricky to count on. I am a part of a World Order designed to ‘save’ WZCW from what it’s become. Our leader, Ricky, is a former World Champion and rightful face of this company. He’s going to teach and show me things only a World Champion like he could know. My future and career are going to sky rocket and I will be a future World Champion.

Ace smiles and clears his throat.

Ace: As for right now? I have an upcoming match with Titus who seems to think it’s FHD’s fault he lost his Elite X title and World Championship opportunity. That’s fine, he can think what he wants. I don’t care. All I know is that the rWo have my back and I will walk out victorious after facing Titus at Meltdown. Oh, and Second Coming. The FHD haven’t forgotten about you either. Those titles around your waist don’t belong to you and expect to lose them soon, don’t get too attached.

Ace takes off his rWo shirt and throws it over the camera causing the shot to black out. We can still hear Ace though…

Ace: See you soon Titus.

We hear Ace laughing as he leaves, a door closes and the scene finishes.

Backstage we see ]Johnny Klamor who is standing next to Titus.

JK: So Titus, you have a match up against Ace David on Meltdown, how do you feel about this match?

Titus: You know Johnny, I'll tell you about about Ace David, or should I call him Daffy Duck?

JK: Daffy Duck? I thought he was LaLa

Titus:
He was Dipsy, but now he's Daffy Duck. Running around with Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig, they're a real bunch of Looney Tunes.

JK: Erm yeah Titus. So this match, how do you feel about it?

Titus: How do I feel about this? Let me ask you a question Johnny, what is this on my right shoulder?

Titus taps his right shoulder

JK: There's nothing there Titus.

Titus: Nothing there? Damn, how about the left?

Titus taps his left shoulder

JK:
There's nothing there either Titus.

Titus: Hmm that's interesting, because I am sure I was in a world title match and I wasn't disqualified, I wasn't counted out, I didn't tap and I certainly was not pinned. Very weird. I'm also sure I was in an Elite X title defense where I wasn't disqualified or counted out.

Titus pauses and looks at Johnny with a more relaxed feel

Titus: But then again there weren't any DQs or count outs, but I didn't submit nor was I pinned. That happens in two matches, so why is it my shoulders are empty?

JK: Well it was the rWo they....

Titus: It's called a rhetorical question Johnny, it was of course the rWo, the alleged Ricky World Order, or the Teletubbies, the Looney Tunes it doesn't matter what they call themselves the fact of the matter is they're three rag tag individuals with delusions of grandeur who keep getting in the way. The three men have done everything they can to stop me in my way, they have cost me a world title, my Elite X championship, they have gone too far this time.

JK: I'd hardly say the real world champion and the longest reigning tag team champions in history is having delusions of grandeur.

Titus gives a very sharp look to Johnny as his body language and tone goes very deadpan

Titus:
There's a question most people want to know before a match up, one I generally don't give away but have done several times. They want to know which Titus will turn up today, will it be the Superhero that fights for justice and truth, the calm and collected man. Will it be the fun loving Titus who is just having a laugh? Or will it be the Titus who is very serious and won't stop until he has the result he wants.

Titus stops and picks up a trash can which is behind them, he throws it against the wall as Johnny runs off leaving Titus and the cameraman. Titus grabs the camera and looks into it with a rage in his eyes.

Titus: WELL IT IS NEITHER OF THESE! THE TITUS THAT WILL TURN UP WILL BE THE ONE THAT HAS RAGE FLOWING IN HIS BLOOD. THIS IS ABOUT MORE THAN TITLES IT IS ABOUT STOPPING THREE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE TRIED TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL. RICKY YOUR TIME IS COMING, BIG DAVE I WOULD WATCH YOUR BACK BUT ACE IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE YOU WILL NOT MAKE YOUR WAY TO THAT RING COME NEXT WEEK. ACE DAVID YOU WILL REGRET THAT DAY THAT YOU DECIDED TO FORM THIS ALLIANCE, YOU WILL REGRET THAT DAY THAT YOU STOPPED ME WINNING THE WORLD TITLE WHICH SHOULD BE MINE, YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY THAT YOU GAVE ZANDER MY ELITE X CHAMPIONSHIP. YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY AFTER MELTDOWN WHEN YOU ARE IN PAIN AND AGONY. IT'S SOUL SEARCHING TIME ACE DAVID AND YOU PICKED THE WRONG MAN TO MESS WITH.

The camera cuts off to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back