AS7 - Trevor Steel vs. Ace David (Elite X League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
AS72.jpg

The Elite X League kicks off with an explosive encounter between rWo member Ace David and Trevor Steel. Both have seen a few encounters of late but they meet for the first time in singles action. How will their blood fueled faction rivalry play a role when a shot for gold is at stake?

Deadline is Tuesday 1st December 23:59 EST

Trevor Steel: This damn thing. What if I don't want to "Ask again later"?

Trevor Steel is sitting alone in his locker room, staring at the bottom of a Magic 8-Ball, trying to get a peek at his future in WZCW. Unbeknownst to him, Becky and a cameraman are outside the door, eavesdropping.

Trevor Steel: Will I win the Elite X League?

Trevor shakes the ball, and rolls it over, and then tosses it across the room, smashing it to pieces. The blue liquid drips down the wall, landing on his boots.

Trevor Steel: "Concentrate and ask again". I couldn't concentrate any harder! I'm trying my damnedest to make a name for myself here, and I just want to know if I have anything to worry about.

Trevor puts his head down, letting his hair fall in his face. Outside the locker room, Becky stops smiling, and reaches for the doorknob with her bottom lip curled up a little.

Becky Serra: Trevor? Any chance I can get a word with you?

Trevor Steel: I'd really prefer we do this a little later. My morning isn't quite going my way...

Becky Serra: Yeah...I heard...

Trevor Steel: Come on in then...

Trevor waits as Becky pushes the door open slowly, and then enters the room, cameraman in tow.

Trevor Steel: So, you heard all that?

Becky Serra: Yeah. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, it just sounded like you were having some trouble.

Trevor Steel: I was just trying to find a sign. A sign I can calm down a little, and let things go. I'm just so worried that I'm not getting anywhere here.

Becky Serra: Was that one of those Magic 8-Balls you were using?

Trevor points at the blue stain on the wall, and Becky notices it, and nods, before turning back to Trevor.

Becky Serra: Apparently Ty Burna isn't the only one having trouble seeing the future. Did you see what happened with his Ouija?

Trevor Steel: I was talking to Titus, getting advice on how to work my way up the ladder, and he said I need to get in the heads of my opponent. If I win this league, it'll be me and Frankie at Kingdom Come for that belt. By taking a page out of the book of a former Elite X champ, I thought I'd have a better shot at understanding what it takes.

Becky Serra: Well, what about your opponent this week? You do need to win the league first, before you worry about Frankie.

Trevor Steel: You got a point. Who's up first? Ace David, right?

Becky Serra: Yep. Trevor, are you OK? I've never seen you so off your game before, except that one time you teamed with USA and Excellency. What's going on?

Trevor Steel: Going into Lethal Lottery, I wanted to make a name for myself, and prove my worth...

Becky Serra: But you did so well! You eliminated Ty, and you were among the last five in the ring.

Trevor Steel: I think I cemented my place in WZCW, but I'm not sure I showed my true abilities. I've been training 6 days a week, adding moves and learning how to defend against the better guys here. If I don't win this Elite X League, I go right back to filler tag matches and curtain jerking. It's hard to feed a kid on that kind of pay.

Becky Serra: This is all about Damien? I'm sure he's proud of you. There's no need to worry there.

Trevor Steel: It's getting us by...Paycheck to paycheck. I want more than that. I need to work my way through this league, and earn that title shot.

Becky Serra: What's the plan for Ace David?

The question startles Trevor, and he jumps to his feet with a crooked smirk on his face. Becky looks puzzled, and takes a step back as Trevor pulls his hair back into a rubber band.

Trevor Steel: I'm sure Ace thinks I've been so busy, I forgot what him and his partner did to Titus and me. I'm sure they think they got the best of us. I already went toe-to-toe with Big Dave in the Lottery match, and now is my chance at getting to Ace. I don't need to get in his head. I just need to channel my anger, and direct it right at him.

Trevor looks at the pieces of the Magic 8-Ball on the floor, and then looks back at Becky.

Trevor Steel: I don't need a fortune telling toy to know what's going to happen in that ring. It won't be pretty, and it won't be a "wrestling clinic", but I'll be sure to make him pay, and work towards the ultimate goal...That Elite X Title shot.

Becky Serra: I almost feel sorry for Ace...

Trevor Steel: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a training session to get to.

Trevor walks past Becky and the camera, and grabs his equipment, before leaving the locker room. In the hallway, a new voice is heard.

Showtime's Attorney: These are for you. You've been served.

Trevor Steel: He's suing me?! He can't take a joke?! Just when I thought my day was getting better...

Footsteps are heard as Trevor leaves, and the camera fades...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back