Ascension 4: Elite X title match Titus(c) v Frankie Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
At AON Frankie Smith defeated Zander Young to have a match for the Elite X title. Titus had WZCW world champion Everest ready for the three count but a weird alliance between Steamboat Ricky and the Full House Daves stopped this. Will we find out more? Will Smith overcome Titus? Will the roulette effect this match?

RP deadline Monday 5th October 23:59
Deadline for extension requests is Friday 2nd October 23:59.

Becky Serra, along with a camera man, walks towards the door of Frankie Smiths Apartment. She knocks on the door.

Frankie: Who is it? If it's more fucking scouts, I'll kill you.

Becky: No, it's me, Becky. I've come to conduct an interview with you, Frankie.

Alright, come on in, the doors open

She walks in, cautiously looking around as she enters. Frankie issitting by himself on his couch, with his laptop on his knee.

Tell me something Becky. While I was on the internet today, I decided to go on WZCW.com. There I found the ascending 10, where I, the number 1 contender to the elite X title, was ninth.

So what's the problem

The problem. The problem is the people who are ahead of me. The man who I beat to get the number 1 contendership, Zander, is ahead of me. HOW? How is the man who fell to me considered better than me. It's idiotic!

So anyway Frankie, I want to get your thoughts on a hellacious match with Zander at All or Nothing?

Hellacious, please. I endured more than that on the streets of Dublin. If that's your version of hell, I hope your not a sinner.

But yes, it was a great match. My best ever, and the most important victory of my career, untill Ascension at least. And another thing...

He's interrupted by his phone ringing. He stops, takes out his phone and answers it.

Yeah, talk to me.

You want to come over. Well, I have a busy schedule as the number one contender y'know, but I have an opening tomorrow at 7.

You're coming over now. With him. Well when?

Just as he asks, the door opens, as Seamus murphy walks in, followed by a large man, made up of muscle and a lot of fat, around 6' 3'', and then by a man in a black suit, wearing a hat, black sunglasses, and walking with a black cane.

Seamus, Alan, Mr. Jacobs. It's nice to see you.

Seamus: Mr. Jacobs insisted on seeing you.

Mr. Jacobs, the man in the suit, walks forward and nods at Frankie.

Mr. Jacobs: I'm here to get you ready for Ascension, and Titus.

ms. Serra, I'd appreciate it if you leave. You can leave the camera here.

Please. I'm more than ready. Titus isn't gonna know what hit him. I don't need you

Don't be foolish. You need me. It was me who helped you beat Zander. It was me who got you here. It's my job to get you the title. It's what you hired me for, right. And I never fail. I don't like you, you don't like me. It's mutual. But listen to me. When you win the World title, it will be time for me to leave. And then you'll be left to fend for yourself. The Elite X Title is only a stepping stone. And I'll be with you, every stone on the way.

I was fine without you before, it won't be any different.

I suppose that's why you hired me.

But anyway, I know you have what it takes inside you to beat Titus. But it just needs to be unlocked. And I have the key. You see, your best asset is your anger. Your fury. You were tormented by this as a child, and now it's huge inside you. You just need to get it out.

Alan and Seamus both grab Frankie's arms.

Get your hands off me. GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!

He struggles, but they tighten the grip and pull his arms behind his back. He looks at Seamus, disgusted.

I'm doing this for you Frankie.

Now, you might wonder how I will unleash this anger. Well, it's simple, make you angry.

He slaps Frankie across the face. Frankie looks at him furiously.

Do you feel that Frankie. That's rage.

he slaps him again. Frankie's face is going red.

You can't bottle it up. Can you feel it bubbling up inside you. Well, soon, you can take the lid off and let it explode in a storm of fury.

He takes up his cane, and hits frankie in the stomach.

Focus on Titus, he's the man you want to hurt. He's your enemy, not me. I'm helping you.

He hits Frankie a few more times in the stomach. Frankie screams.

ARGH! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!

That's it. Let the agression flow. Let it overcome you. Succumb to your inner rage. Use it as a weapon. Your opponent will be the victim. What was it you said, "May God have mercy on you, because I sure as hell won't". Well, that couldn't be more right.

He chops Frankie in the neck, knocking him out cold, as Seamus and Alan drop him to the ground. He falls flat on his face. Mr. Jacobs looks into the camera.

Mr. Titus, I hope you're a holy man.

At Ascension, unleash the beast, Frankie Smith.

Unleash the Violence.

Exeunt.

We are at a fan signing in a shopping mall, Titus is sat behind the table.

Backstage Guy; All right folks that's all we have time for today, thanks for coming and we hope you enjoyed yourself.

The crew member walks over to Titus, and tells him to leave the table.

Titus; Now you just hang on a minute, I have two people left here, they've been waiting for hours, so I'm going to sign my autograph for them. My fans are important to me.

Backstage; OK man but be quick, Becky's waiting to interview you.

Titus turns to the two fans, one is a small child about the age of eight, the other is a teenage guy about the age of seventeen.

Titus; Hey buddy how's it going?

Older kid; Ah thanks Titus, you're my little brothers hero, he'll never shut up about this now.

Titus; No problem dude.

Titus signs the photographs for these two fans.

Titus; I'll tell you what, you got any questions you want to ask me?

Younger Kid; Yeah Titus, those bad FHD keep spoiling things for you, are you gunna beat the bad guys?

Titus; Yeah matey, they will be sorted. They have interfered in my matches, almost cost me my Elite X belt and cost me the main title, you have to remember that good always overcomes evil.

YK; Yeah I know you'll get them, you're a hero!

OK; Can I ask you a question?

Titus; You can ask me another one.

OK; Yeah, erm the Elite X title match, is that definite or will it be set by roulette rules too?

Titus; Honestly? I hope it's not affected by roulette rules, I've prepared for one on one v Frankie Smith, but realistically I know what Bateman's like. Chances are this will be changed, Bateman wants to beat Myles so he wants the best show. He'll throw something out there, what is it? Who knows, that's all about random!

OK: Thanks Titus for taking your time.

Titus; No problem buddy, I've got to go now though, kind of late for an interview, a busy life I lead!

YK; Bye Mr Titus!

Titus shakes the fans hands as he leaves to meet up with Becky.

Becky my friend, how have you been?

Aside from that scary thing at the PPV, all is well.

Ah yes another WZCW mystery, we should just get Sherlock Holmes in ey?

[Becky chuckles] I guess you're right there. Another disappointment for you I see.

Disappointment would be an understatement there Miss Serra you fight for your dreams for years, you go through a heck of a lot of work and heartache, pushing, striving and you're there the dream in your hands and then it's stolen.

These things happen, what can you do about it?

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on. My time will come, that much I do know, but it's the case of focusing on the now. Not what happened at All or Nothing, not what may happen at the Lethal Lottery, but in fact what is happening at Ascension. Whilst I am in another match against someone that I can only hope is a member of the so called rWo, there's one match I know that is taking place Me v Frankie Smith, Elite X championship, Ascension.

What are your thoughts on Frankie?

Frankie Smith, it seems like he's been with us for ever, you forget he only appeared in June. That's four months, in that time he's fought valiantly with Zander Young. Whilst I'm a Z-TV addict Frankie got the upper hand at All or Nothing where truly it was getting all or nothing for these guys. Frankie won and now he'll face me one on one for my gold.

Can you keep focused?

Focus, yeah I can, that much we do know. It's how the match will play out though, he's four inches taller than me, and he also has about twenty pounds on me, so the height and weight advantage is his from a power sense. Then you look at me, I have the speed, I have the agility, I have the experience. Frankie doesn't he seems like he doesn't give things much thought, just rocks up and hopes for the best. Me, I analyse my opponent time and time again, get a weakness and then go for it.

What's Frankie's?

Aside from his inability to plan, his rashness, his mucked up background and inability to believe that wrestling is different to cage fighting there's one thing. Zander Young, it goes deeper than opponents here, it's all related to religion, politics and then some, it's a bit messy, but that's his weakness. I personally don't think he can keep focused enough to win this gold. I'm Elite X champion for a reason and believe you me, I shall retain this gold.

What's your motivation?

Simply my friend, it's to show the so called rWo that I will not go down without a fight!

Titus walks off as the camera fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back