MD30 - Everest/Lars Reider World Title Contract Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD301.jpg

With the Lethal Lottery drawing near, Chuck Myles has suprised everyone by naming Lars Reidar as the number one contender for Everest's Title Belt. These two will meet in the ring to make the match official as their match draws near.

RP Deadline is Monday October 19th, 23:59 EST

The winning RP decides the stipulation of the World Title Match at Lethal Lottery, please mention your chosen stipulation in your RP.

There is a full moon in the sky, as the shadowy figure of Lars Reidar makes his way out of his gate into the night. The camera catches up to him in a graveyard, a shovel in his hands. As he starts digging, he addresses the camera...

Lars: So, Chuck has finally decided to give me what is rightfully mine... (chuckles) and yet again, Everest fails to man up and offer me the choice first and forces me to take action into my hands.

You see Everest, as much as I deserve the shot, the only thing I've heard is how Chuck Myles 'surprised everyone' by naming me as number one contender. Yet, Ricky has to rely on others to cling to the legacy of past glory, Carmen can't get by without the crutch of a Swindle to help him, and Titus has his hands full with a tag team who actually managed to get less successful by joining with a former champion.

You're right, it's a big shock. How Mr Baller beat me to this is beyond me.

Nonetheless, I'm the new number one contender. The fact that Chuck Myles breached a contract with me by including David Cougar negated my KFAD contract. So guess what Everest, I still have it, or had it...right up until Chuckie gave me my rightful shot.

But what do I with it... how can I possibly put on the best match for the fans, to make them remember my name? Who the hell cares?

You see, this is not about the fans, this is about what she wants me to do.

The camera pans to a shot of the tombstone of 'Katherine Earnshaw - beloved fiancee'. He stops digging, and steps into the hole, lying down on the coffin and talking to it.

Lars: You see Kathy, it's finally all coming together, I told you it would, and finally I will take what is mine, the one thing you promised I could get, the thing that I owe to you!

Reidar lies stroking the coffin for a short time and then stands up, evidence of tears on his cheek. He composes himself and his eyes suddenly flash full of hatred and anger.

Lars: But you see there's another reason that I brought you here tonight, and it's to make a statement to our Champion.

Everest, it's time for you to man up. You want to claim that you're the man... PROVE IT! Because as of yet, you're the 'fighting champion' who refuses to come within ten feet of having to make a commitment.

So, you're facing up to a man who has failed to take advantage of any title opportunities he has ever had.

But tonight Everest, we bury our demons... and just for fun, I found a human version.

Camera pans out to reveal a body bag, squirming around next to a second freshly dug grave. Lars walks over to it, and pulls the neck of the bag down to reveal the terrified face of Ashleigh FalKon.

Lars: I hope you're watching Everest, because it's a sign of things to come.

Stands Ashleigh to his feet, lifts the shovel and hits him across the head, causing him to fall into the grave.

...because at Lethal Lottery, things will get Lethal. Because it's you and me, in a Buried Alive Match.

He reaches into his bag and lifts out a replica belt and throws it into the hole. He then lifts the shovel and starts to fill the hole

Lars: At Lethal Lottery, your reign ends and I bury my losing streak.

Continues to shovel, before walking away, leaving his shovel in the ground.

Lars: Kathy, at Lethal Lottery, I will make you proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back