Mayweather/Big Show "Major Shock"

Colamania

Finally. Colin has come back...
OK, according to the WZ main site (which, of course, means that this could all be complete bollocks) the Bigggest vs. Best match at WrestleMania is going to involve a "major swerve" which will "shock the world".

Now personally, the thing that would shock me the most is if this match actually turns out half-way decent. But so far, we know that:

• The match is No Holds Barred
  • It could possibly be lumberjack, with WWE superstars and Mayweather's posse at ringside
  • Mayweather will NOT be wearing boxing gloves

So, what could the major twist be? For me, it's either Mayweather's posse turning on him and whipping his ass, causing him to lose, or Big Show suddenly siding with "Money" and his posse to whip the superstars' asses. Apart from that... Evander Holyfield run in? McMahon screws Show? Mayweather actually gets eaten? Who knows.

The shock is it will be last on the card.

book it.

If this is last on the card, I'm writing an angry e-mail to someone.

And, who the hell is this Kim Kardashian person? I keep seeing their name around, but I don't know who they are.

1426977572_l.jpg

kimkardashianass.jpg

96372_kim_kardashian5_122_576lo.jpg

C-diggity you no me and you can no longer be friends rite, you basically took my heart and stmped on it, and then got in a car and reveresed over it, that c-diggity, that rite there is a tiny clue as to how gutted i was that you landed yourself in here.. I want you to know that!

:flair:

C-diggity you no me and you can no longer be friends rite, you basically took my heart and stmped on it, and then got in a car and reveresed over it, that c-diggity, that rite there is a tiny clue as to how gutted i was that you landed yourself in here.. I want you to know that!

You do realise I don't care, right?

you do.. deep down you do.. you are suffering from seperation anxiety, you are worried you are loosing me, so you are being sharp and abrassive, if we where to be next to each other in real life you may try to lash out, luckily for me you are behind bars

No matter what that bitch wears it cant hide that huge ass.

As for the match i expect someone to run in dunno why the hell it would be her tho, i think she will get involved in the playboy match seeing as she was in it. Lol its gonna be Austin who runs in beats the cap outta both or he gets KOd by Mayweather, he ALLWAYS does this kinda stuff for Wrestlemania plus he was at the hall of fame ceremony so we know he is in Orlando.

If this is last on the card, I'm writing an angry e-mail to someone.

And, who the hell is this Kim Kardashian person? I keep seeing their name around, but I don't know who they are.

She's the chick that E! Network's The SOup always refers to as being known for having a Big Ass and a Sex Tape with Brandy Norwood's little brother Ray J.

Her sex tape was horrible though.

I agree. It made China's sex tape actually look good. I mean I would rather watch Two Girls, One Glass while eating a gallon of coffee ice cream than to watch that horrible Kim/Ray j sex tape. Hell, I'd rather watch R. Kelly pissing on video while drinking an extremely flat and hot beer that was served to me by R. Kelly himself than to watch that Kim/Ray J sexy tape. I would rather... well you get the picture. lol

I'd fuck her. Her sex tape is shit though. Bad lighting like celeb sex tapes usually are. But she's with a black guy so you can't see shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back