• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mason Ryan - Money in the Bank Face Turn

he should have a mini fued with cena just like 1 PPV match vs cena and thats it to ttry to revive nexus and avenge punk but he fails. He goes on to a short fued with rey mysterio completly destroying him threw stacked tables after management was all with him saying no. MAson goes undefeated wins the US tittle and ends up rey comming back and fueding vs him and the fued is set to promote mason ryan as a big thing.

Ohhhhhohohohoho! Mason Ryan MITB I had not even considered

But wouldn't that be some seriously entertaining shit if CM Punk wins and is leaving with the WWE title and then Mason freakin Ryan cashes in on his own former leader and takes the title off of him

That would be so fun to see , do I think its time to push him that far? Hell no but at this point I'll gladly take just about anyone over Cena as world champion

I want to get behind Mason Ryan, I genuinely do (not in a gay way of course), but I just can't.

I watch WWE like a TV-drama with mostly average acting and insane stunts, so I don't care that much about mic work.

Having said that, Mason Ryan's facial expressions are so insanely cartoony that it breaks the little kayfabe wrestling still gives me.

Never mind his accent or being green in the ring, but that awful way where he looks to be having the most amazing crap of his life is horrible.

Yes, you have a great storyline there, OP, and I would love it to bits, but I don't think Mason Ryan is there yet.

This is why the IWC doesn't run the WWE and Vince does. Mason Ryan is a very intense superstar. But he is very green. He botches too many moves, he needs alot of improvement. He has intensity but he needs much more.

Mason Ryan doesn't deserve to win MITB. Lmao he hasn't had a memorable mid card title run he hasn't had one good match. Mason Ryan doesn't deserve jack shit. At least Ezekiel Jackson is much better he isn't half bas as a wrestler. He's had a couple of good matches he even pulled a good match out of Big Show and I don't remember the last person who did it and he had a good match with Christian.
Ryan is just wayyyyy to green.

He won't win Money in the Bank. He isn't nearly over enough to even be in the match. I don't think fans will buy into a face turn by him. think putting him in The Nexus immediately basically buried him in the WWE. It just doesn't work for him. On his first night, he took out Cena and Punk. If the show had just ended then, he could've eventually broke out on his own and become a big star. Unfortunately, Punk slapped slapped a Nexus armband on him and stopped all of his possible momentum.

Guys like him need a mouth piece which will keep him a villian. Also Mark Henry is in the King Kong (disruptive giant) slot right now. Unless Del Rio or Miz can swing by and help him out the development should be slow.

No, if Mason Ryan wins the Money in the Bank, then the WWE title, then WWE messes up. Ryan isnt ready for a main event push, he's not even ready for a IC title push. he's too green in the ring and he isnt much on the mic either. the one who will and should likely win the RAW money in the bank is Alberto Del Rio. he would win the case, Cena would either lose to Punk and then Del Rio comes out, possibly by orders of Mr. McMahon and wins the title or Cena wins and then Punk attacks because of anger and then Del Rio wins the title unless WWE keeps Punk and if they keep Punk then Del Rio can win the case and hold it like Miz did, but i see Del Rio winning this. Ryan wont win it and isnt ready to win it.

last time I checked Mason Ryan was injured, and he would be out for like 6 months. Not just that, but the match has been announced already featuring Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Alex Riley, Kofi Kingston, ADR, R-truth and Evan Bourne. This thread is pointless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back