Maryse Released

Matth3w

I Heart Shania Twain
I've just finished reading on wwe.com that theyhave released Maryse.Here is what it says:
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Raw Diva Maryse as of today, October 28, 2011. WWE wishes Maryse the best in all of her future endeavors.

Your thought about this

It was a request guys:

Maryse Comments On Her Release From WWE
Posted by: Kenny Williams of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Oct 28 2011
As reported just a short time ago, WWE has released ex-Divas Champion Maryse Ouellet from her contract with the organization.

Maryse has since taken to her Twitter page and posted the following concerning the news:

"I'M OUT and sexier than ever! Thanks to all my fans, colleagues, and @WWE Universe. Time to party! 'Release' party tonight at @trousdale LA"

She added:*"Im Happy, im Smiling, and FREE, now its time to get Naughty ............BE SEXY"

Source: http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/21612/Maryse-Comments-On-Her-Release-From-WWE/

I wonder if that stalker of hers has anything to do with her getting out of the business. If she still has that stalker, she sure as hell not going to TNA. Easier to find when she's always in one place down in Florida.

My thoughts? Who cares.

It's not like she was being used for anything at all. I personally thought she was a good heel, but Divas like her (Barbie Doll, hot) are a dime a dozen these days. She was just foreign, which is a perk Aksana has. Not a big issue at all, this should have no effect on the WWE or Divas at all.

Divas are a dime a dozen. Sure she was prettty and had one very fuckable body but so do 90 percent of the other divas. She didn't really stick out and it was completely unnoticeable that she hasn't been on tv in weeks. It's quite suprising but overall, it doesn't matter. The WWE can always find some hot bimbo off the street who can replace Maryse in no time. Best of luck in your future endeavors Maryse; hey maybe she can come back as Ms. Future Endea...nevermind. Point being, who cares?

Kinda suprised, but now I cant help but wonder if The Miz will suffer just like Morrison and Mcintyre, I sure hope not! Bit of an odd release, she had surgery, you reccon Mysterio's gonna get released?

This is shocking. Isn't she going out with The Miz? Maybe an incident happened between them like what happened with Drew McIntyre and Tiffany.

Seriously, I wasn't her biggest fan but I definitely didn't see this one coming.

It's probably a request. Why do I say this? Because it's completely out of the blue. We know that WWE like(d) Maryse, and there were no reports of any Melina or Gail Kim-style problems. She's also in a well-documented relationship with The Miz. You know The Miz, right? One of WWE's top stars and one of Vince's new golden boys? Yeah, that Miz. You've got to believe that he could save her job if he wanted to.

Is her release a problem? Absolutely not. She was a half-decent heel who wasn't hideous in the ring. Like Hamler said, Divas are a dime a dozen. And mediocre Divas like her are especially plentiful.

Definitely shocking stuff. I really hope this dont affect the miz's form in any way guys on fire at the moment :)
Im guessing this is a request though

That sucks. I kinda liked her. Sure she had terrible mic skills, but with a little work, she could've been decent. When I read the title, I thought for sure it would be Alicia Fox. I know one thing though...

Miz better keep his mouth shut, or he'll end up like Morrison.

Didn't expect her to be released, but she also hasn't been relevant for nearly a year.

I was hoping for her return as a tweener against the divas of destruction, while stil not siding with the Barbie Dolls.

Didn't see it coming but to be fair where would she fit amongst the Divas division? Wait for a slight push sometime every other year that seems to keep happening with the Divas.

I think this is a request, as other have stated, and if so, then there should be no worries about The Miz saying anything. I think he's a lot smarter than that and also, it seems to be her choice so he has to take it up with her.

I just about know who she is to be honest. I always feel bad for this but I have not cared for the WWE Womens scene for quite some time. Just generic Diva types from what I did see and that does not really interest me. Time I gave it another look to hopefully be proven wrong? I am liking the TNA Womens division right now. Be interesting to see what happens when Kharma returns to WWE, I will be keeping an eye out for that. Was Maryse any good in the ring? It would be unfair for me to comment on if she will be a loss or not seeing as I have not been paying attention. I quite like AJ from what I have seen of her on WWE Superstars...she looks like she could be a hit with the kids, heh.

I wish WWE would put more effort into finding Divas who can wrestle and actually market them. I started doing research on her and found that she was pretty established as a model. Whatever it doesn't hurt her and it doesn't hurt me either, I just hope that this is teaching WWE to find females with actual WRESTLING talent.

She spent a lot of time injured, didn't she? It's one thing for people to say that a performer shouldn't be penalized for being out hurt, but the problem is that when you can't perform, you're not doing the company any good.

Who knows what the real cause for the release is? Maybe she was content to keep drawing a paycheck while on the injury list and WWE management thought she could come back and do some work for them.

Or, maybe she's still pining away over losing Ted DiBiase.:blush:

Either way, I can't imagine why she would request her release, although, as I said, we never know what's really going on behind the scenes.

noooOoooOoOOO!!!! Alicia fox useless..tamina useless..Eve sh*tty..aj sh*tty...katelyn sh*tty..new announcing girl not bad..but I guess with the bellas heel and Natalya n Beth changing their name every week, Maryse is not a face. This is horrible news...I miss her already on top of the numerous weeks she's not been on tv..

Maryse was just someone that once had a use but ran out of it quickly.

She was once the top heel diva in WWE but just as it has happened to everyone since Trish left she did not stay there for long. Like Hamler said women like her are a dime a dozen and now WWE could find a diva with great talent (on second thought that is what they can always do but they do not really care about divas which is understandable). Just another pretty face that showed off her beauty, basically nearly every heel diva in WWE history. Just as the masses say when someone from the E gets released "NO BIG LOSS".

Wow, that sucks. I was really hoping Maryse & The Miz would reunite on camera and would work together to turn Miz face. Guess those hopes are pretty much down the drain. It's too bad, I liked her as a valet/manager kind of woman like Ms. Elizabeth or Stacy Kiebler. Granted she was supposedly a wrestler, but I think she would have been great with The Miz. Their chemistry was good. If you watch their promos together on TV, even though they were supposed to be 'feuding' together you could see that Maryse still wanted to jump The Miz's bones.

EDIT: At least it wasn't Natalya. I'd have to riot if they got rid of Neidhart.

I just hope she goes to IW.

She could be utilized there, maybe in a new Beautiful People.

Maybe she can raise their rating.

I'm sad! Maryse was so fun to watch. She was a bright spot for 5 to 7 minutes in an otherwise long, boring 2 hour show. At the same time, I hope she doesn't go to TNA, and I doubt she will. Maybe some skino max movies are in her future?

Well, I was a big fan of Maryse (not for her time in WWE though ;)) but I think that this is going to be a good opportunity for her. She will be able to "express" herself more.

She was an awesome heel in her prime. Especially when she feuded with michelle mccool. Even later on. She had an amazing look. The foriegn accent thing made her look even better. I gotta say I don't have a problem with her release because the diva roster is loaded. I am sure they will find a similar diva. In actuality, they need to release some more of the divas because they are just useless

Maryse is another one of the superstars in the long list of superstars released this year. Damn, I thought she would be back strong. The division now is consist of just what? Like 4 divas? First they merged the divas title, but LayCool, Mickie James, Kharma and Maryse are nowhere to be found.

This is a bad release.

Maryse had the qualities that the E should be praying to find once every 10 years.

#1. Jaw-Dropping Looks
#2- Athletic
#3- Unique character
#4- Charisma

Obviously she is super hot, but despite what some may say, she could go in the ring, and don't forget she was stuck wrestling some pretty poor in-ring chicks. If her competition was better, she could shined. The divas were on the back burner for most of her time in the E.

Uniquely, she had the French persona, which has never been done by a fem before. She had two heel attitudes, the French girl and the "Too Hot to for you"- Then playing BOTH was genius and an instant heel draw. But she could easily could drop the French and play a face by just speaking English. Her mic skills were well outstanding compared to the other Divas and above average for most of the males.

I really thought she "got" wrestling, just with her interaction with the fans during entrances, and with her in-ring expressions. I think she had the IT factor, where she drew audience's attention each time she came out. I loved the trench coat, i loved the hand motion to the fans, i loved the hair toss on the apron. Her music was very generic, and did nothing for her.

I really thought they could have built her as a center peice within the Divas, but unfortunately Vince decided that was going to be Kelly Kelly, which is a shame because Maryse has so much more to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back