Marking Out Moments

Yeh when Undertaker returned at WM20 I was so hyped and had goosebumps when I herd the first ''gong'' the whole experiance was just overwhelming. My other favorate was this year at wrestlemania when HHH faced Cena. During the match i would chant along with the fans when they sed ''Cena suck, Fuck you Cena, etc''. The match was just so hyped up, and it got me supporting triple H and wanting him to win. I would shout, cover him, go on hit him!, as if it was a real match and that it wasnt scripted and pre-determined.

another one was at wm22 when foley went through that flaming table i screamed omg!!! with joey styles

yeh i marked out when DX returned i was jumping around giving crotch chops, also when DX use to be around in the late 90s me and all of my friends were always giving crotch chops the the teachers and they had no idea what we were doing.

#1 - when hbk 1st came off and super kicked lesnar
#2 - dx reunting for the 3rd time
#3 - when hogan and macho man lost to the giant aka big show and flair on umm clash of the champs... i cried... but then again i was 10

right... that was diffrent... let me think what else ohhh

when edge speared jeff hardy off the thing that holds the titles... i think i was shocked for like a half hour

Mick Foley's first WWF Title Victory
Raven returning to ECW to help Tommy Dreamer vs. The Dudley Boyz
^^^The TLC spear mentioned above
When Tazz choked Kurt Angle out in his first WWF match
RVD winning the WWE Championship at One Night Stand
Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome (every match in ECW...I haven't seen the Japanese matches)
The Gobbeldy Gooker hatching from the giant egg

mania crotchchops, partically hbk

Shelton Benjamin running up the ladder, delivering a massive ass clotheline to jehrico

Angle vs Taker at No WayOut 06... I knew this would be a great match so I purposely didn't check any spoilers or rumours in the weeks leading up to it, and as a Taker fan, I would be screaming everytime he was in the Ankle Lock "DON'T TAP!!!" That match was just awesome for me, but when Angle won I flipped out and shouted "WHAT THE F***ING HELL HAPPENED THERE, WHY THE F*** DID ANGLE F***ING WIN!!"

Well after Orton beating Rey, I thought maybe Taker would win and face orton at WM to re-ignite that fire. Then with the "I've got your number" from taker at the end I went crazy, cos then I thought that he was gonna win the re-match on SD until Mark Henry intefered and I went CRAZY again. That was the best match I have ever experienced.

Also Taker's entrance and return at WMXX, was so incredibly freaking amazing to watch, with Paul Bearer, the original music, and I could even tolerate the King's comments.

I cried after WMXX when benoit and guerrero were in the ring, that was unreal, as well as DX Re-uniting, The Rock coming out to help Foley against Evolution, and I was livid when Cena beat HHH at 'mania.

Ultimate Warrior returning to help Hogan back in the day
ECW banding together during Invasion
Big Show/Lesnar ring collapse
HBK superkick to Shelton after he jumped from the rope across the ring
Whenever The Rock makes a surprise appearance

-Benoit coming out on RAW and saying he was challenging for the WHC.
-GAB I thought Eddie beat JBL in that Bull Rope Match then Angle came out and pointed out JBL's shoulder and awarded him the title. I Was screaming.
-Orton beating Benoit at SS04

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back