• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Macca

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
According to Jerichoholic4Life, Macca is "obviously a Bill Lesnar alt."

Excuse me a second....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No wonder you're in prison, bro.

You shouldn't make determinations about other posters when you've only been on the forum for a cup of coffee.

I HATE EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD WITH A HIGHLY DISTINCTIVE PASSION.

JACKIE KIREY IS ABOVE THIS TRASH, AND I PRAY FOR ALL YOUR SOULS THAT WILLIAM PATRICK LESNAR DOES NOT SEE THIS ATROCITY, FOR THIS MAY FINALLY BE THE STRAW THAT BREAKS THE CAMEL'S BACK AND WE WILL FINALLY SEE THE RETURN OF THE MOST FABLED CREATURE IN WRESTLING ZONE HISTORY:

BILL MOTHERFUCKING LESNAR.

Reading that automatically made him seem like an Alt.

No it does not. If you bothered looking at the two accounts you would also see that Macca made his account before Bill Lesnar.

D-Man, you prick. LOL

I saw this thread and thought I was back in prison again, scared the shit out of me.

I HATE EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD WITH A HIGHLY DISTINCTIVE PASSION.

JACKIE KIREY IS ABOVE THIS TRASH, AND I PRAY FOR ALL YOUR SOULS THAT WILLIAM PATRICK LESNAR DOES NOT SEE THIS ATROCITY, FOR THIS MAY FINALLY BE THE STRAW THAT BREAKS THE CAMEL'S BACK AND WE WILL FINALLY SEE THE RETURN OF THE MOST FABLED CREATURE IN WRESTLING ZONE HISTORY:

BILL MOTHERFUCKING LESNAR.

Reading that automatically made him seem like an Alt.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT, YOU SLIMY PIECE OF TURD!

Indeed I was. It was Disturbed who 1st brought up the idea of Macca being a Bill Lesnar Alt. Then I read that post, which just made me thing it even more.

D-Man, you prick. LOL

I saw this thread and thought I was back in prison again, scared the shit out of me.

I'm fucking crying right now... HAHAHAAH

I had a feeling it would fuck with your head. BOOYAH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back