• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Macca writes an E-Fed

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
I've been talking to Macca in prison and he wants to write an E-Fed. I think that would be amazing and this needs to happen. Discuss.

If we can get JKO to write CKD at the same time Macca creates his. Needs to happen

I could. I'll try to read some of them today. But I'm looking for an E-fed about us the WZ Universe.

I bet I'm cast as the jobber who does ridiculously bad promos trying to sound tough and picks fights with main eventers.

Try-hard, y'see.

Or you'll be cast as the minimum wage worker at the door who hands people signs as they walk through the door.

Only make sigs, ya see. ;)

Or you'll be cast as the minimum wage worker at the door who hands people signs as they walk through the door.

Only make sigs, ya see. ;)

Ha! I like that.

I'm actually writing a Cigar Lounge post right now...might not be up for a while, though.

He'll job or kill me first. Doesn't like me for some reason.

Last time I was in a prison fed I was SPAMbino's valet.

I'm going to substitute Nita for every time he writes Macca. Fairly sure I'll beat everybody down and win lots of titles :D

Ha! I like that.

I'm actually writing a Cigar Lounge post right now...might not be up for a while, though.

Get that bitch up. I'm going to reply to Kill Joy's threads in not so many nice words, so I'll have yours to be jovial to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back