• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Put me in charge of the E-FED WCWZ

I tried to join WZCW but i got half way throught the application and i figured out it wasnt for me. I'm sticking with LCW and ACW.

I find it much easier if you just submit the roleplay, enjoy the shows, and not really give two shits about any of the drama.

I want to be a part of the creative team. I have crazy ideas. Harthan, You'd be the champion.

To be fair guys, just see us out, a lot has changed in the fed in the past week and you just need to wait and see how it rolls out.

I'm sure the drama will die down, but what we don't need is threads like this to stir it up.

there's no space on creative.

but there's space on the roster.

In my first match could i be kicked in the throat so i dont have to RP promo's?

You know, I read this idea and at first thought Oh shut the hell up Sly and get over yourself.

Then I thought, this could be very interesting.

*CCS stares a hole into his head while he is talking. He wants so bad to to this guy off but he cant because his vocal chords was kicked and destroyed. But since he cant talk he just stares at him silently like a ninja stalking it's prey*

Would that work?

no i lie. FLUK is doin a good job. Shock was acting like a moronic little child, and was dealt with. things will continue to be dealt with

That's true. I'm not sure if he is already or not, but once he gets experience, make Lee the head of the whole thing. He seems to be doing well from what I've read.

Sly isn't getting the e-fed..

610x.jpg

It's a bad idea because enough drama gets stirred up in there. You seem to feed off drama so with you in charge I don't see it going away.
Nah, make me in charge of something, and I make sure shit gets done right.

and that fact is many issues have been sorted in the past 3 days, things that won't just change over night, you need to give it time.
Bullshit. I could improve things in NO time.
I think Slyfox worries too much about the fed.
I think you try to be Modfish to much.

To be fair guys, just see us out, a lot has changed in the fed in the past week and you just need to wait and see how it rolls out.

I'm sure the drama will die down, but what we don't need is threads like this to stir it up.
This is almost as tired of a response as "No, sweetheart, I will never hit you again".

We hear it about as often.

You know, I read this idea and at first thought Oh shut the hell up Sly and get over yourself.

Then I thought, this could be very interesting.
It would be very interesting.
Sly isn't getting the e-fed. But y'all can fantasize all you want.
Worst. Decision. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back