Macca The WidowMaker IP Ban: Who's for it.

Should Macca be Banned?

• Macca The WidowMaker should be perm banned

• Macca should remain in prison, and released when the time is necessary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I for one am sick of Macca The WidowMaker, He was put in prison for flaming, and he obviously hasn't learned his lesson as he flames me any thread I make.

He has on many occasion stated out of no where that I am a pedophile, and I rape children. I am extremely offended by this, and believe serious action should be taken. You cannot just state other people have raped children.

I was getting on the right track, turning myself around, making better post. But when you have another poster ridiculing you, stating you are worth nothing, and telling you the Wrestlezone community hates you, it's pretty hard to ignore him and try to make yourself a better poster.

Macca has caused turmoil to myself, and several other posters. Therefore, I believe he should be permanently banned from the wrestlezone forums, and IP banned from the site.

Thank you.

LOL. You know this is going to backfire on you now you've stuck your neck out. Wouldn't surprise me if everyone starts calling for your head...

You were never getting on the right track, you're a hopeless child lover. Want proof? Look at every thread I make where you try and redeem yourself after months of dressing down from me. Wouldn't be so bad if you had decent ones, but not one of them ever has been. Ever.

After stating that you'd repeatly stalk a girl in your previous thread, rape her, rape her mother, buy her a puppy, and then rape the puppy (it's all there in writing), my question is this: how is it not infounded that you are a psycho rapist, and a fruitloop at that.

People like what I have to say. As evidenced in the past few threads, even the people that hat me don't even side with you.

I'd concur that you should be banned, but I fear that it would break your
little heart so much that your mother would come home from work (sucking dick) to find you hanging on a rope from your bedroom light.

So Ill do you a favour, and I won't even bother asking that you be IP bant. You can thank me later.

LOL. You know this is going to backfire on you now you've stuck your neck out. Wouldn't surprise me if everyone starts calling for your head...

You were never getting on the right track, you're a hopeless child lover. Want proof? Look at every thread I make where you try and redeem yourself after months of dressing down from me. Wouldn't be so bad if you had decent ones, but not one of them ever has been. Ever.

After stating that you'd repeatedly stalk a girl in your previous thread, rape her, rape her mother, buy her a puppy, and then rape the puppy (it's all there in writing), my question is this: how is it not infounded that you are a psycho rapist, and a fruitloop at that.

People like what I have to say. As evidenced in the past few threads, even the people that hat me don't even side with you.

I'd concur that you should be banned, but I fear that it would break your
little heart so much that your mother would come home from work (sucking dick) to find you hanging on a rope from your bedroom light.

So Ill do you a favour, and I won't even bother asking that you be IP bant. You can thank me later.

People may hate me, but I want another chance, maybe make another account where I won't get punished for making an alternative. Start over. Why do you have to be so rude, I mean seriously...Do you have like...a fetish or something to troll on teenagers? I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't that older then me yourself. Do you call me a child predator because your a child predator, and it makes you feel better for what you do?

You can't play the victim now boy, too late for that.

I'm not a child rapist like you, but I must admit, I probably would get my rocks off hitting you in the face with a mayonnaise sachet just for fun.

And I think there would be a surprising demographic of the people who would want to watch that happen in person.

You can't play the victim now boy, too late for that.

I'm not a child rapist like you, but I must admit, I probably would get my rocks off hitting you in the face with a mayonnaise sachet just for fun.

And I think there would be a surprising demographic of the people who would want to watch that happen in person.

I'm going to contact a mod of this site if you call me a child rapist one more time.

That's FTS. He doesn't count.

The reason you're here is because the mods like fickle entertainmnt before they ban posters like you (see SPAMbino). And your entertainment value is all depleted. Nothing left to do but throw you in the trash now.

That's FTS. He doesn't count.

The reason you're here is because the mods like fickle entertainment before they ban posters like you (see SPAMbino). And your entertainment value is all depleted. Nothing left to do but throw you in the trash now.

If that's what the mods do to prisoners, then your future isn't going to be any diff rent.

I've obviously not supported any entertainment until you came her, so I'm sure they would have "thrown me in the trash" already.

No, they put you in here so you can become a better poster. Your postings will never turn from shit to good, so you'll probably not get it.

I for one, have (or had a chance before you ass came here.) to get out of here, so please, just please stop fucking ranting me, and lets act like normal people in a normal thread. That way we both have a chance at getting out of here.

If that's what the mods do to prisoners, then your future isn't going to be any diff rent.

I've obviously not supported any entertainment until you came her, so I'm sure they would have "thrown me in the trash" already.

No, they put you in here so you can become a better poster. Your postings will never turn from shit to good, so you'll probably not get it.

I for one, have (or had a chance before you ass came here.) to get out of here, so please, just please stop fucking ranting me, and lets act like normal people in a normal thread. That way we both have a chance at
getting out of here.

You obviously never saw my puroresu vs. Lucha libre thread did you? (which, btw, was going perfectly until you came along and
tryed to start another ill-advised flame war with me.) Hell, the Norcal, X, J.O.B. Squad, and JKO threads were great until you came
along. See the pattern Im getting here?

Plus, I read some of the other threads you put down here before I arrived. Even shittier.

You should be thankful I came down here and made your life hell when I did. So no truce. Though God knows, you probably need it right now.

You obviously never saw my puroresu vs. Lucha libre thread did you? (which, btw, was going perfectly until you came along and
tryed to start another ill-advised flame war with me.) Hell, the Norcal, X, J.O.B. Squad, and JKO threads were great until you came
along. See the pattern Im getting here?

Plus, I read some of the other threads you put down here before I arrived. Even shittier.

You should be thankful I came down here and made your life hell when I did. So no truce. Though God knows, you probably need it right now.

Uh, No. Take another look at that thread.

This is my first post, and the first post from the thread (not counting your original post.)

I think I rather not watch either.

I never intended to start a flamewar with you.

No, you're being a self righteous prick. That's why a mod told you to shut the fuck
up first before I even said anything to you.

No, you're being a self righteous prick. That's why a mod told you to shut the fuck
up first before I even said anything to you.

I'm in here for posting an inappropriate signature, so I have no idea what your talking about. And that's why I'm in here, I want to change, I don't want to be a self righteous prick, unlike you.

You were on the blacklist the moment you started obsessing over that girl who, like
many of them wants nothing to do with you.

If people liked you, you would probably only gotten a 1-2 week ban. But they don't. So you're here.

You were on the blacklist the moment you started obsessing over that girl who, like

If people liked you, you would probably only gotten a 1-2 week ban. But they don't. So you're here.

What the hell is the blacklist, and I did only get a 1 week ban, until I made an alt, unknowing of the rule until after.

There was a theory in his thread that he was a VERY successful troll from /b/. That would have been awesome. :(

There was a theory in his thread that he was a VERY successful troll from /b/. That would have been awesome. :(

Macca, A troll in /b/? No way. I sware if Macca is in my /b/ he better get the fuck out of my /b/. /b/ does not deserve a newf- Nevermind. But he better not be anywhere near /b/. He doesn't deserve it, besides, the trolls in there would rip him apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back