• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Macca for clemency!

Spaceman Spif

Getting Noticed By Management
For those who wish to see Macca released from prison, post here and let it be known.

I believe he's been in here long enough and will not cause problems in the non-spam sections, because we now have the cage for him to play in. FREE MACCA!

I already got him to apologize to Dave, and I don't think FTS gives two shits about him anymore.

If he's found and accepted a higher power, I think I've lead him through his 12 step program.

If that higher power is myself then congratulations, your program is a success.

Know what would make Macca chuffed? Rock the Free Macca slogan in your sigs brothers. Let our love be heard.

An aging lesbian.

Do we have a picture of Macca?

paul_McCartney.jpg
What did we learn on the show tonight, Craig?

Now I'm scared...although Lee gave me green-rep for a non-spam post in the video games section. I'm moving out of the spam areas, and posting in other things now.

I say, give Macca clemency. If he messes up, he'll be either back in here or banned. Plus, I want to see a good flame war, it's been a while since I've seen a GOOD one.

If he flames me, eh it's the internet and nobody on here exists anyway.

All of you who want him out so he can flame people seem to not understand that's the reason he's in here in the first place.

Ah, so he's a big Flamer. Free or not, it won't affect me either way. I just figured a year stuck only in Prison seems a bit harsh. I'm actually suprised he hasn't left yet.

I just feel it is a bit unfair to now keep people in prison for flaming, when it's now commonplace and acceptable in The Cage. A lot of people(me included) were/are doing what he did to get tossed in here, but because we now have The Cage to do it in, it's fine. So I believe Macca should be freed.

I just feel it is a bit unfair to now keep people in prison for flaming, when it's now commonplace and acceptable in The Cage. A lot of people(me included) were/are doing what he did to get tossed in here, but because we now have The Cage to do it in, it's fine. So I believe Macca should be freed.

The difference is he broke the rules, and you didn't. If I took the Cage away a minute from now, you would still follow the rules. He didn't.

Just because I created The Cage doesn't change the fact he was here because of his inability to follow the rules.

Sly and Klunder, very valid points I did not think of that. However I hope he continues to show that he is worthy of release, because I am still behind him getting out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back