LULZ

One more thing, make fun of the guy all you want, but in 8 months, he'll be making more money then all of you combined, so who cares.

LOL, In 8 months he'll be back to being totally unknown and no one will give a shit about him.

Also, my friend has a twitch in his face, he does not have tourettes.

I actually like Stormtrooper but he's gone off completly in this thread for some reason.

NO ONE KNEW HE WAS DISABLED UNTIL YOU BROUGHT IT UP!!!!!!

YOU VERY WELL MAY BE RIGHT! BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP PEOPLE FROM SAYING THEY'D STILL MAKE FUN OF HIM FOR IT!!!!!!

LOL, In 8 months he'll be back to being totally unknown and no one will give a shit about him.
Unlikely. In 8 Months, the show will be over, and he'd likely be touring with the rest of the finalists, and maybe even have an album about to be released. Then he'll be making more in a week then all of us will make in a year.
I actually like Stormtrooper but he's gone off completly in this thread for some reason.
Yeah, one of the few things I don't like is making fun of disabilities. Then I've went off the deep end, what can I say. When people get pushed and pushed and pushed for months on end like I have here, it takes less and less to set them off. This thread set me off.

Reactions: Lee
American Idol goes on for 8 months?, no wonder everyone hates it.
actually, the TV show ends in like May or something. Then they'll eventually go on a nationwaide tour. What I was saying is that he'll end up getting a record deal (whether he wins or not) and be making tons of money making said music, which would likely be in 8 months.

actually, the TV show ends in like May or something. Then they'll eventually go on a nationwaide tour. What I was saying is that he'll end up getting a record deal (whether he wins or not) and be making tons of money making said music, which would likely be in 8 months.

Do they write they're own music, or cover songs for their albums?

Original music. Maybe if someone gets permission to cover something they'd choose to (much like any other band would occasionally cover something).

I respect that if it's original music and they are talented like Underwood, Hudson and many others. I always expect them to be like this guy...
[YOUTUBE]Bo-Y_Vb0wsw[/YOUTUBE]

I respect that if it's original music and they are talented like Underwood, Hudson and many others. I always expect them to be like this guy...
[youtube]Bo-Y_Vb0wsw[/youtube]
lol, William fucking Hung. That guy was a joke tryout (never made it out of the tryouts for the show), and it led to a joke music deal, which led to him making (not a joke) decent money for about 6 months, before people realized they shouldn't waste their money on his non-ability. I don't even know if he realized it was all a joke. But credit to him, he got probably pretty good money out of it for a while.

Honestly, 99% of the people who make the actual show are talented. People act like they can't sing, which is ludicrous. Yeah, I don't enjoy the genre most of them sing in, but they have a lot of talent.

He doesn't seem that bad, I pay no attention to American Idol so I have no clue who he is, but damn he needs to catch up and not point out the obvious...

"John Cena debuted, coming out against Kurt Angle... That seems like a while ago, you know?"

Still, doesn't seem like a half bad guy.

This place seems to have a mob mentality as of late. Did you snitch them Storm?

I kid, but you are right in defending something that you might feel is wrong. That is the whole sense of a "discussion board" isn't it?

Leave it to someone on a reality show hoping to cash in on 15 minutes of fame to defend someone else who was on about 20 different reality shows like the miz. The saying "Birds of a Feather flock together." But at least in Miz's case he had some talent to begin with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back