LULZ

And American Idol >>>>>>> being a Juggalo.
Joking aside I have always been on your side when people give you shit but from now on you can seriously go fuck yourself and i wish nothing but bad things upon you.

Go jump in front of a moving train you waste of skin.

When starting the thread it was 100% to point out that he sounded like a 13 year old noob coming on the forum but the blinking was an added lulz, i found out the blinking was due to him being disabled and then I point out I don't care if he has one or not, which I don't. Where is the mocking in that?

If one thing isn't ok to make fun of, then nothing is. Plain and fucking simple. Your line of decency may have been crossed, but this holier than thou attitude you have is pathetic. Go fuck yourself.

...It's a dude from American Idol, who fucking cares what he does, says, looks like, or has.

A disability is not something to make fun of, nor is it something to make you NOT continue. Dude is on one of the worst shows you can see, he is going to get made fun of no matter what is wrong with him or not.

You guys really wanna know what's funny?

Stormtrooper was the first one to mention the fact he's got disabilities. If he had kept his mouth shut no one would have known because straight men don't watch American Idol.

Milenko's gonna get the hatchet now, Stormy. Good goin'... (and no, that's not poking fun at you Milenko btw.)

And for the record, my new sig kicks ass.

So you want to make fun of me for occasionally watching a music program when there is a singer who does a genre that I find appealing? Sorry, I enjoy Rock music, and when a guy on the show does that type of stuff (quite well, I might add), I'll watch the progam (especially on DVR, when I can fast forward the boring stuff).

And American Idol >>>>>>> being a Juggalo.

so you will make fun of a mans disability, without knowing about it, then not care about the fact that the man has a disability and continue to make fun of the man for having such disability. Congrats, I thought you were better then that. I guess this whole place has gone down the shitter then.

Where? I haven't been angry. Merely explaining that the man is being mocked for having a disability. Now I'm defending unjust attacks on myself and my character.

1. I do NOT have Down Syndrome. Just because you may not like me doesn't mean I am disabled.
2. I'm defending someone being made fun of BECAUSE of their disabilty. making fun of someone for a disability is reprehensible.

One more thing, make fun of the guy all you want, but in 8 months, he'll be making more money then all of you combined, so who cares.

Someone explain to Lee that continuing to mock someone BECAUSE they have a disability is fucking pathetic and those that do should spend eternity burning in hell.

Jesus, just relax.

[YOUTUBE]tqTWQiTlhKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Here. Proof that ******s are funny.

When starting the thread it was 100% to point out that he sounded like a 13 year old noob coming on the forum but the blinking was an added lulz, i found out the blinking was due to him being disabled and then I point out I don't care if he has one or not, which I don't. Where is the mocking in that?
You, AFTER you found out that the guy who's disability you were mocking was actually disabled.
In your attempt to make me feel guilty I actually want to mock him some more.

Yeah, wanting to mock him more after you learn of the mans disability is in and of itself mocking him some more.

nice job trying to skate around being a dick here.

Joking aside I have always been on your side when people give you shit but from now on you can seriously go fuck yourself and i wish nothing but bad things upon you.

Go jump in front of a moving train you waste of skin.
No, you haven't.
Ignoring the subject matter is this how I come off?

I never really knew just how annoying as fuck it really is.

If one thing isn't ok to make fun of, then nothing is. Plain and fucking simple. Your line of decency may have been crossed, but this holier than thou attitude you have is pathetic. Go fuck yourself.

So because I believe that American Idol, which at its worst is generic popular music, is better then a bunch of guys in clown makeup rapping about fucking dead corpses means I have a holier then thou attitude? Sorry to tell you guys this, but it's NOT a holier then thou attitude, it's musical taste. I enjoy most every type of music, but guys in clown makeup rapping about necrophilia doesn't work for me.

I wasn't mocking you for liking them, I was merely stating that the music on American Idol is far and away better then the crap ICP and Co. put out.

Milenko's gonna get the hatchet now, Stormy. Good goin'... (and no, that's not poking fun at you Milenko btw.)
The only reason he did it was to get people off his case and start making fun of me instead of him.

The fact he would stoop that low is what pisses me off

No, you haven't.
That post was about me not you. It could have been anyone I quoted it just so happens you were on your weekly period that day so you made it easy.

Feel free to try to find something that actually backs your claim thought

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? I don't care if you rip on ICP. You're just another faceless drone in a long line of uncreative ******s that have done the same thing a million times. You're opinion on music means shit to me. Besides, anyone who matters to me knows I really ain't into that shit anymore.

I was talking about this attitude that you have about people making fun of a guy with a handicap. If you have ever made a sexist, homophobic, or racist joke in your life, you are a fucking hypocrite. Like I said, "If one thing isn't ok to make fun of, then nothing is."

The only reason he did it was to get people off his case and start making fun of me instead of him.

The fact he would stoop that low is what pisses me off
what in the blue fucking hell are you talking about? Never once did I try to get people to make fun of you. I've always been on the NOT making fun of you bandwagon.

I don't give 2 fucks if people here try and make fun of me. None of them know me, and I wouldn't even want to ever meet 99.99999% of the people here, because sadly this place has gone down the shitter as of late.

Btw, Milenko, thanks for telling me about that Sippin' song by Boondox. I mean, I used to listen to ICP (saw 'em live when I was living in VA), not really anymore, but that was a pretty good song. I liked the whole "country/southern" twang it had going along w/it.

That post was about me not you. It could have been anyone I quoted it just so happens you were on your weekly period that day so you made it easy.

Feel free to try to find something that actually backs your claim thought
actually, the post did back my claim, but whatever, you can't be wrong I guess.

you wrongly calling me "annoying as fuck" was an attack on me. Then, you continued after that post. Now you're doing it again. Don't go telling me you don't attack me.

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? I don't care if you rip on ICP. You're just another faceless drone in a long line of uncreative ******s that have done the same thing a million times. You're opinion on music means shit to me. Besides, anyone who matters to me knows I really ain't into that shit anymore.

I was talking about this attitude that you have about people making fun of a guy with a handicap. If you have ever made a sexist, homophobic, or racist joke in your life, you are a fucking hypocrite. Like I said, "If one thing isn't ok to make fun of, then nothing is."
OK, so since I don't mock people for being of a different gender, race, or sexual orientation, not only am I not a hypocrite, I'm also not an asshole. If not doing that shit makes me "holier then thou" (your words from a different post), then so fucking be it, since I'd rather be "holier then thou" and not an asshole then be part of the group but be an asshole.

But did I mock him? Nope.
You've got to be shitting me, man.

You openly admit that because the man is disabled, you would want to mock him MORE. That's sad, and I hope you eventually learn to not be such a fucking dick sooner rather then later. As I said, I thought you were better then that, and I thought you weren't part of the huge array of assholes here. It looks like I may be wrong.

"Holier THAN thou" you fucking moron.

But if you're so butthurt about racism and shit, why are you in The Cage? Are you like the Priest that goes into a Gay Bar to tell them all that what they're doing is wrong?

Can someone other than Stormtrooper show me where I mocked this guy AFTER I found he had some disability? No. My comment was to show that you shouldn't be trying to make me guilty... I said I wanted to but I didn't.

Fucking hell.

actually, the post did back my claim, but whatever, you can't be wrong I guess.
I can be wrong and am quite often

you wrongly calling me "annoying as fuck" was an attack on me.
I was calling what you said & your attitude annoying as fuck not you as a person.
Then, you continued after that post.
I was only talking about your attitude
Now you're doing it again.
In my defense I'm not an idiot and knew nate said he wasn't a Juggalo numerous times so I mistakingly thought you were taking a shot at me. Doesn't change the fact it was a bitch move though
Don't go telling me you don't attack me.
Don't worry I won't anymore.

"Holier THAN thou" you fucking moron.

Oh sorry, one small spelling mistake, and I'm a fucking moron. Yeah, the bachelors degree that's sitting on my mantle is sorta proof that I'm NOT a fucking moron, but whatever.

But if you're so butthurt about racism and shit, why are you in The Cage? Are you like the Priest that goes into a Gay Bar to tell them all that what they're doing is wrong?
Why am I even in The Cage? Because its' the only place for any sort of interaction on here, since that's where most everyone is. And just because you CAN make stupid statements in The Cage, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

And no, I'm not like the Priest that goes into a Gay Bar to tell people what they're doing is wrong. I'm like the person that enjoys discussion with people, but doesn't understand why there needs to be such hate in here, just because the rules allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back