LULZ

Can someone other than Stormtrooper show me where I mocked this guy AFTER I found he had some disability? No. My comment was to show that you shouldn't be trying to make me guilty... I said I wanted to but I didn't.

Fucking hell.
All I said was that WANTING to mock someone's disability AFTER KNOWING THEY HAVE IT is a dick move. That's LITERALLY what you said. No, you didn't mock the man after it. But wanting to do it more is sad.

In my defense I'm not an idiot and knew nate said he wasn't a Juggalo numerous times so I mistakingly thought you were taking a shot at me. Doesn't change the fact it was a bitch move though
Nate took a shot at the music I listened to. I took a shot at the music he listened to. You're right, it was a bitchy move. It was a bitchy move on his part to mock my taste in music (which, again, is rock music, which certain people on American Idol do).

Oh sorry, one small spelling mistake, and I'm a fucking moron. Yeah, the bachelors degree that's sitting on my mantle is sorta proof that I'm NOT a fucking moron, but whatever.
No it's 1 item on a long list of reasons why you're a fucking moron. AS for your degree I know plenty of morons who have them
Why am I even in The Cage? Because its' the only place for any sort of interaction on here, since that's where most everyone is.
Everyone who posts in the cage also posts in the GSD where none of this is allowed.
And just because you CAN make stupid statements in The Cage, doesn't mean you SHOULD.
Great one of those people.

Nate took a shot at the music I listened to. I took a shot at the music he listened to. You're right, it was a bitchy move. It was a bitchy move on his part to mock my taste in music (which, again, is rock music, which certain people on American Idol do).
I believe he was taking a shot at the fact you watch American Fucking Idol not the fact you like Rock music.

Go to the GSD if you don't want to be offended. It's that simple.
really, because I've been attacked there and in the LDs as well.

And again, you make it sound like rule #1 of The Cage is to name-call. It's not. The rules state that you CAN, not that you SHOULD.

most of the threads in here are the same type of threads that appear in the GSD. I came here because I saw that there was a thread about the one American Idol finalist that is a wrestling fan, and got offended by peoples mocking of a mans handicap.

I wasn't attacking your taste in music, I listen to a lot of Rock as well. I was mocking you for watching American Idol.

I believe he was taking a shot at the fact you watch American Fucking Idol not the fact you like Rock music.
Actually, if you read the thread, I have clearly stated that I watch the program, when there is a musician on the program that appeals to my tastes, which are rock music. So yes, he was making fun of my listening to rock music.

I came here because I saw that there was a thread about the one American Idol finalist that is a wrestling fan, and got offended by peoples mocking of a mans handicap.
Must I point out again that it was YOU who first brought up his disabilities? Before then people who just making fun of him for being a tool.

You're talking in circles man. You're going to get called names no matter where you are if you have a cunty attitude.

But once again, this wasn't even the subject we were on. I was talking about addressing offensive material, such as mocking the handicapped. We weren't talking about you getting your feelings hurt by people calling you names.

Actually, if you read the thread, I have clearly stated that I watch the program, when there is a musician on the program that appeals to my tastes, which are rock music. So yes, he was making fun of my listening to rock music.
NO HE WASN'T!

It was the fact you watch American Idol. If you had said you listened to him on the radio then I seriously doubt Nate would have said anything.

No I fucking wasn't. You watch American Idol, I made fun of that. I didn't even mention the words rock or music. Get your head out of your ass.

Must I point out again that it was YOU who first brought up his disabilities? Before then people who just making fun of him for being a tool.
actually, I was responding to the people that were mocking the mans facial expressions, which were because of the mans disability.
You're talking in circles man. You're going to get called names no matter where you are if you have a cunty attitude.

But once again, this wasn't even the subject we were on. I was talking about addressing offensive material, such as mocking the handicapped. We weren't talking about you getting your feelings hurt by people calling you names.
So then because I choose not to mock people with disabilities I have a Holien than thou attitude?

Can we all just kick back, have a cup of tea, and talk about comics or something?
I wish, Doc. I'd rather talk about fun things, and not about people making fun of disabled people, then making fun of people for refusing to make fun of disabled people.

You have a "Holier than thou" (fuck me for even saying that, I'm sick of seeing it) attitude because you're acting like you're somehow above people who don't share your same beliefs when it comes political correctness.

actually, I was responding to the people that were mocking the mans facial expressions, which were because of the mans disability.
No one knew why he was making those facial expressions until you brought it up.

Why are you making repeat myself like I'm talking to a fucking toddler?

No I fucking wasn't. You watch American Idol, I made fun of that. I didn't even mention the words rock or music. Get your head out of your ass.

So then you do make fun of me for my music tastes, then get offended when I bring up that whatever I watch/listen to is better then the garbage of necrophilia-promoting clown rap that you listened to.

Then you tried to call ME a hypocrite? :lmao:

So then you do make fun of me for my music tastes, then get offended when I bring up that whatever I watch/listen to is better then the garbage of necrophilia-promoting clown rap that you listened to.
No one's gonna start making fun of ICP no matter how hard you try.

Good lord Storm quit acting like you're better then everyone because you weren't making fun of someone with a disability. They're humans too. They weren't making fun of his disability, they were making fun of the shit he was saying.

Damn you really do suck. Even more now that you're on an endless period.

Reactions: Lee
I'm tryin', Doc. lol

Hey, we got something funny to work with. Let's take this positive energy and channel it into talking about something funny.

Hmmmmmm, anybody seen a movie called Flogging Margaret? I just got it from Netflix and I'm curious if anybody has seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back