LULZ

So then you do make fun of me for my music tastes, then get offended when I bring up that whatever I watch/listen to is better then the garbage of necrophilia-promoting clown rap that you listened to.

Then you tried to call ME a hypocrite? :lmao:

ARE YOU EVEN READING WHAT YOU QUOTE BEFORE YOU RESPOND?!?!

I don't care if you make fun of my music taste. I haven't once acted like I was offended by it. Not in the slightest. It's also been said at least 4 times now that I'm not into that shit anymore.

No one knew why he was making those facial expressions until you brought it up.

Why are you making repeat myself like I'm talking to a fucking toddler?

the first reply to the thread:
Dude, WTF is up w/his facial expressions?

The 2nd reply to the thread:
The blinking...the blinking!
5 posts later I inform these people that the reason his face is making the expressions it was is because he has a disability.

Sorry, Milenko, You're dead fucking wrong here. They mocked someone for making facial expressions, and I told them why, and people said they'd want to continue to do it. Sorry if I get offended by people choosing to mock people BECAUSE of their disability. Lines need to be drawn somewhere, and that's one of those lines.

Yes, that would be me. Can't wait, every time I see one of those damn commercials promoting the show just brings my anticipation up even more.

I know, right? I've never been, and taking my son. I'm hoping we get to do some other things too, like walk around downtown and see some cool stuff.

A disability doesn't excuse someone from being an asshole.

Probably doesn't have anything to do with what's going on, but I thought I should toss that out there anyway.

the first reply to the thread:

The 2nd reply to the thread:

5 posts later I inform these people that the reason his face is making the expressions it was is because he has a disability.
Repeating myself word for word here: No one knew why he was making those facial experssion until YOU brought it up.
Sorry, Milenko, You're dead fucking wrong here.
I'm not though
They mocked someone for making facial expressions, and I told them why, and people said they'd want to continue to do it.
They said they wanted to but moved on to making fun of you and that massive stick that's been lodged deep in your ass recently.
Sorry if I get offended by people choosing to mock people BECAUSE of their disability. Lines need to be drawn somewhere, and that's one of those lines.
If anyone made fun of him for his disablities I would agree with you but NO ONE DID!

z210792117.jpg

I know, right? I've never been, and taking my son. I'm hoping we get to do some other things too, like walk around downtown and see some cool stuff.

Well there's the zoo, aquarium, the Coca-Cola Factory would definitely be something to take your kid too, and the Centennial Park is must see in my opinion (it's always a sight to see the place where Kurt Angle won those much talked about gold medals).

Ok, gotta go meet the bus. (No, not the short one before anybody says it.)

My valiant attempt to lighten the mood failed miserably. But, foresooth, I did tryeth.

Farewell, noble sirs

My Mom says there's a lot of black people in Atlanta....

Your mom would be somewhat right but there's also a large hispanic community here. I should know, there's a bunch of them that live up the street from me that grow weed. Also, as Professor Steiner would say, "there's a lot of redneck white trash around this dump too."

Good lord Storm quit acting like you're better then everyone because you weren't making fun of someone with a disability. They're humans too. They weren't making fun of his disability, they were making fun of the shit he was saying.

Damn you really do suck. Even more now that you're on an endless period.
Sorry. I hate to break it to you, but I'm not acting like I'm better then people whom choose to mock people based on their disabilities. I'm just fucking better then them.

And as I've already proven, they WERE mocking his facial expressions, which was a clear sign that the guy has a disability.

Repeating myself word for word here: No one knew why he was making those facial experssion until YOU brought it up.
Watch the video, and look at his facial expressions. The twitching is fucking obvious as all hell, and it anyone can put 1 and 1 together and realize he has Tourrette's

I'm not though
actually, it has already been proven that you are.
They said they wanted to but moved on to making fun of you and that massive stick that's been lodged deep in your ass recently.
No, they've been just making fun of me because I have a fucking opinion. God forbid I have that. That's not allowed here. All opinions need to match the masses. Everyone loves Rock over Cena, so people will make fun of me for siding with Cena. People like to make fun of people with disabilities apparently, so here they are mocking me for not enjoying such a heinous act.

If anyone made fun of him for his disablities I would agree with you but NO ONE DID!
actually, Lee did. Then Lee said now that he knew he would do it again.

It wasn't obvious at all he had tourettes. I thought he was just nervous and that's what made it funny.

Sorry. I hate to break it to you, but I'm not acting like I'm better then people whom choose to mock people based on their disabilities. I'm just fucking better then them.
The only person you're better than at the moment is the crack ****e down the street and even that's pushing it.
Watch the video, and look at his facial expressions. The twitching is fucking obvious as all hell, and it anyone can put 1 and 1 together and realize he has Tourrette's.
There's the whole problem of me not giving a shit

actually, it has already been proven that you are.
Not the first time and won't be the last
No, they've been just making fun of me because I have a fucking opinion. God forbid I have that. That's not allowed here. All opinions need to match the masses. Everyone loves Rock over Cena, so people will make fun of me for siding with Cena. People like to make fun of people with disabilities apparently, so here they are mocking me for not enjoying such a heinous act.
You're being made fun of for a variety of reason 2 of them being the fact you get this worked up & you've been acting like a giant jackass, not because you have an opinion.
actually, Lee did. Then Lee said now that he knew he would do it again.
HE didn't though

Fuck off Stormtrooper! I asked what the FUCK the deal was with his facial expressions. I had no clue the guy had fucking Tourettes. Yet you decide to come in here and tell everyone I was mocking the poor bastard? Believe me, if that's what I was doing, it would have been much funnier. I've tried several times to bury the hatchet with you, but you prove time and time again that you're the biggest douche bag on this site. Congrats!

I think Trooper has a little Waterhead brother or something. He's way too into this.
Actually, no one in my family has any such condition (I had to look up Waterhead to know what you were getting at, and from what I saw Waterhead is a slang term for a ******ed person). No one in my family is ******ed, I'm just not a fucking asshole and don't approve of people being such at the expense of a persons disabilities. As such, I made my disapproval known.

It wasn't obvious at all he had tourettes. I thought he was just nervous and that's what made it funny.
Yeah, the facial twitching is pretty obvious actually. The twitching clearly had nothing to do with nerves.

Making fun of ******ed people isn't the only way you can obtain the label of an asshole. You can also just be an asshole, which you already are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back