LULZ

That fact that someone on AMERICAN IDOL is complaining about someone being overused?!

The blinking...the blinking!

Dude, WTF is up w/his facial expressions?
Tourette's is what's wrong with his facial expressions. Guy has a serious disorder (Tourette's, and he also as Asperger syndrome). Congrats, you (unknowingly) made fun of a guy with 2 serious disorders....

And knock the guy all you want, the guys one of the top males in the season. And the guy pulled off Judas fucking Priest.

Combine guy doing Metal and being a wrestling fan, and I'd vote for him.

Tourette's is what's wrong with his facial expressions. Guy has a serious disorder (Tourette's, and he also as Asperger syndrome). Congrats, you (unknowingly) made fun of a guy with 2 serious disorders....
Keyword being unkowingly so calm down.

In your attempt to make me feel guilty I actually want to mock him some more.
I wasn't really trying to make you feel guilty, I was just saying that there's a reason his face does stuff like that.

And so you're one to enjoy mocking someone because of their disabilities? Mock him for being on the show, whatever, but to mock someone because of a disorder is pretty fucking sad.

Yeah exactly Nate.

I had no idea who this dude is and I couldn't care less if he has tourettes or not.

:lol: lulz

The dude still sounded dumb in the interview. Plus, American Idol sucks.

I feel for him for his disorders, but he's got more going for him than us so I don't think it'll hurt to rag on him a bit. At least for what he said and being on that show. Besides, not like he cares what a bunch of guys on a wrestling forum has to say about him anyway.

I wasn't really trying to make you feel guilty, I was just saying that there's a reason his face does stuff like that.

And so you're one to enjoy mocking someone because of their disabilities? Mock him for being on the show, whatever, but to mock someone because of a disorder is pretty fucking sad.

Why would anyone stop making fun of somebody because they have a disability? People make fun of you all the time and you suffer frown down syndrome, so why would they make an exception for somebody they don't have to deal with all the time?

Ok, if we stop mocking him for his disabilities, can we mock you for fucking watching American Idol?
So you want to make fun of me for occasionally watching a music program when there is a singer who does a genre that I find appealing? Sorry, I enjoy Rock music, and when a guy on the show does that type of stuff (quite well, I might add), I'll watch the progam (especially on DVR, when I can fast forward the boring stuff).

And American Idol >>>>>>> being a Juggalo.
Yeah exactly Nate.

I had no idea who this dude is and I couldn't care less if he has tourettes or not.
so you will make fun of a mans disability, without knowing about it, then not care about the fact that the man has a disability and continue to make fun of the man for having such disability. Congrats, I thought you were better then that. I guess this whole place has gone down the shitter then.

Oh look angry Stormtrooper strikes again:rolleyes:
Where? I haven't been angry. Merely explaining that the man is being mocked for having a disability. Now I'm defending unjust attacks on myself and my character.
Why would anyone stop making fun of somebody because they have a disability? People make fun of you all the time and you suffer frown down syndrome, so why would they make an exception for somebody they don't have to deal with all the time?
1. I do NOT have Down Syndrome. Just because you may not like me doesn't mean I am disabled.
2. I'm defending someone being made fun of BECAUSE of their disabilty. making fun of someone for a disability is reprehensible.

One more thing, make fun of the guy all you want, but in 8 months, he'll be making more money then all of you combined, so who cares.

Someone explain the fact to StormTrooper that the mocking was in protest of him playing the "He has a disability" guilt card.

Someone explain to Lee that continuing to mock someone BECAUSE they have a disability is fucking pathetic and those that do should spend eternity burning in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back