• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LSN80

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Sorry, I disagree. Rape in any form, serial or otherwise, is not actually about sex. It is about POWER over someone else. Rapists get their "high" from debasing the victim in as bad a manner as they can imagine and in knowing the victim is "powerless." Many rapists enjoy seeing a victim cry, plead, beg, and suffer. Rapists and child molesters "get off" on the power they have over their victims, not the sexual act itself.
You're kidding right? people Rape because they want sex. My dad raped my step wife when he was sick. Why? Because he wanted sex and She wouldn't allow it. Yeah, it might evolve into a power thing, but it will still always manage to be about sex.

I made a new thread so it wasn't spamming up the other one seeing it's off topic... and you can flame me as much as you want.

You've got to be fucking kidding me! If they want "power" why don't they just smack them around? No, it's clearly about sex.

Not trying to be a dick here, but what is a step wife, exactly? I guess it's an Aussie thing.

And having power over the other person does have something to do with most rape cases. Yes, they want sex, but the resisting is turning the rapist on even more, and that's because with resistance comes control and power over the person who's resisting him, if you get what I mean. Sex is why they start the rape, however it's the power they get during it why they get violent and even more aggressive while it's happening.

Now we have Burnout with the same shit.

I don't think using a rapist fits in here. Rapists are sick people who don't lust on sex, considering, well maybe it's different in America, Rapists largely do not penetrate a women with his manhood, choosing to use various objects in hope to hurt his victim, and killing a person is usually a goal of theirs. So yes, rapists indeed do it for the thrill of the crime, and for the rush they get in seeing their victim in pain, or even dead, and I really don't believe they do it because they can't get enough sex. They get there fix on being in command, and satistics show, from rape crisis centres around Ireland, than in most cases of rape, the rapist, if using his own sex organs, pulls out before sensation is reached, so clearly, Rapists don't do it becasue there addicted to sex.

But as for the rest of your post, your right I must say, the thinking behind your view is right, so I'll admit Sexual addiction is real, but as you say, undefined.

*facepalm* Rape =/= torture.

There's different categories of rapists. Some do it for power, some like handing out physical abuse, and for some it's just a sexual thing. It can be any one or a combination of those things. There is no clear cut decisive motive for all rapists.

I'm also curious as to what a step wife is.

*facepalm* Ugh... I wrote my step mum, then rewrote it to wife, forgot to remove the step. I got mixed up. my bad.

There is no single theory that conclusively explains the motivation for rape; the motives of rapists can be multi-factorial and are subject to debate. Several factors have been proposed: anger, a desire for power, sadism, sexual gratification, and evolutionary pressures.

Urban Dictionary said:
1. step-wife

A second wifes husband's Ex-Wife.Especially when the step mother is raising the children as the full-time step mother.
The boilogical mother is the step-mother's "step wife".
I am his second wife. You didn't know I had a step-wife? Yeah, she gave us two beautiful little boys.
I didn't know there was an actual definition either. I just Googled out of curiosity.

Yeah, I'm just gonna stick my penis in you for the thrill of the POWER.

And when I blow, you will fill my power!

As I said, it might lead into it being for power as well but it will always start off as fulfilling your need for sex.

I love all the amateur psychologists in here claiming rape is not about power, but about sex. Nevermind the fact nearly all of the trained professional psychologists say it is, you all clearly know better.

I'm sure there are some who would use it for sexual release. But 90% of it would be for the dominance over another human.

EDIT:
apple20pie.jpg

But what is your opinion on this Sly?

My opinion is anyone who argues rape is primarily about sex instead of power is an idiot, and is ignoring all of the research and studies which have proven otherwise.

By the way...your dad raped your step-wife because she threatened his position as a man by taking away his power to have sex. He raped her to take back that power. Don't believe me? Then ask yourself why he didn't go have sex with any one of the billions of women in the world.

It's about power. To say otherwise is just deluding yourself.

Some is for sex. Some's for power. Some's a combination. Geez. It's not that hard.

Maybe it's much different in America, but the majority of times in Ireland, rape involves foreign objects, told to me in a day long talk by a skilled therapist who deals with rape survivors.. and she said it's about the power.
I don't see how someone gets sexual gratification by raping someone with a stick, or a hairbrush or a knife or whatnot. Yes there are cases of it being just for the sex, but mostly, I wouldnt believe so, and would think it was for the power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back