Long Time No See

I believe that, since I hadn't included you in with Raynemare, you have just outed yourself as a third account used by the same person. Nicely done, moron. That's the thing about dealing with a person you think is an idiot, eventually they will say, or in this case write, something that will remove all doubt.

So, now, one more time, why don't you go ahead and show me where I wrote that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" YOUR accounts?

Please indulge me on how any of that makes a modicum of sense.

To anyone.

You get an F for creativity.

Sure did hit the nail on the head with that one, junior.

Just so we can be clear, how did you come to the conclusion that we are one person? Was it because we all agree you are an idiot? More super secret email info from a WZ mole? Walk us through the thought process.

No, not so brightmare, if you could understand.....of forget, you can't understand Grade 1 reading comprehension or grade 3 grammar, you'll never understand this.......

You provided the information, not so brightmare.

Please indulge me on how any of that makes a modicum of sense.

To anyone.

You provided the information with your ignorance and inability to log out of one account and post on the other, lil bitch. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, which of course would explain why you, even when you're at the centre of it, still can't understand.

Remember, Spider? I/we outed myself as being you/me when I/we discussed the same topic on a message board. Because I/we either failed to contest the charge, or because I/we contested the charge (pick one), it clearly follows that it's true and I/we must be the same poster. Since I/we're doing repetition this season:

Daniel_Bryan.png

You provided the information with your ignorance and inability to log out of one account and post on the other, lil bitch. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, which of course would explain why you, even when you're at the centre of it, still can't understand.

Lulz. That tinfoil hat is wrapped too tightly, compadre. There are account bots on this website that seek out fakes, and since I have over a 1,000 posts on here and so does Rayne, not to mention my account is roughly 4 years old, wouldn't you think we/I would have been caught by now?

Come on lil bitch. I know I'm getting through to you.

Remember, Spider? I/we outed myself as being you/me when I/we discussed the same topic on a message board. Because I/we either failed to contest the charge, or because I/we contested the charge (pick one), it clearly follows that it's true and I/we must be the same poster. Since I/we're doing repetition this season:

Daniel_Bryan.png

Be quiet, me. You/I am blowing my/our cover- a cover 5 years in the making.

We/I will be the oldest surviving fake real person on here bah gawd.

Just picture the Kevin Spacey eyebrow raise here.

Do any of my alternate personalities here want to wager on how this ends? I'm guessing he says "but I never used the exact words 'controlled', so proof!",

Takers?

Actually, moron, you used the word "controlled". My point, which anyone with anything greater than a first grader's intellectual ability would get, is that I never said that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" YOUR accounts.

Ok, not so brightmare, why don't you show me where I wrote that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" YOUR accounts?

:icon_surprised:

What part of Canada are you from?

Dumbassville. Because who needs creativity in a thread like this?

No, not so brightmare, if you could understand.....of forget, you can't understand Grade 1 reading comprehension or grade 3 grammar, you'll never understand this.......

You provided the information, not so brightmare.

Oh, so you have no explanation or proof. Got it.

You just happen to have stumbled upon & uncovered the greatest plot in internetz history. Countless hours & painstaking detail have provided the needed cover to keep the WZ secret & it was all blown apart by a lil bitch kid. Like a motherfucking Scooby Doo mystery. What color is your ascot, Detective?

Oh, so you have no explanation or proof. Got it.

You just happen to have stumbled upon & uncovered the greatest plot in internetz history. Countless hours & painstaking detail have provided the needed cover to keep the WZ secret & it was all blown apart by a lil bitch kid. Like a motherfucking Scooby Doo mystery. What color is your ascot, Detective?

You gave the proof, ******. That you're too fucking stupid to not be caught is a reflection of you.

Lulz. That tinfoil hat is wrapped too tightly, compadre. There are account bots on this website that seek out fakes, and since I have over a 1,000 posts on here and so does Rayne, not to mention my account is roughly 4 years old, wouldn't you think we/I would have been caught by now?

Come on lil bitch. I know I'm getting through to you.

The idiots running this site don't know fact from fiction and can't report anything they haven't copied elsewhere. The volunteer power rangers the idiots brought on to run the message board are too busy trying to feel important to worry about a douchecanoe who actually defends them. Collectively, they need to worry more about remembering to breathe than you and your, now, 3 accounts that you've shown you have.

The idiots running this site don't know fact from fiction and can't report anything they haven't copied elsewhere. The volunteer power rangers the idiots brought on to run the message board are too busy trying to feel important to worry about a douchecanoe who actually defends them. Collectively, they need to worry more about remembering to breathe than you and your, now, 3 accounts that you've shown you have.

A few pointers for you in bullet format to make it easier for you to grasp:

• The people running the Main Page and the people running the Forum are not the same people. Seriously a dozen or so posters have already told you that.
  • The admins here care severely about people with fake accounts. Go ahead, make one and get a few posts in and then tell me that they don't care.
  • Not everyone that agrees with me is me. You sound like such a tard with this multiple account nonsense. Either give solid evidence or stop sounding like a spaz.

A few pointers for you in bullet format to make it easier for you to grasp:

• The people running the Main Page and the people running the Forum are not the same people. Seriously a dozen or so posters have already told you that.
  • The admins here care severely about people with fake accounts. Go ahead, make one and get a few posts in and then tell me that they don't care.
  • Not everyone that agrees with me is me. You sound like such a tard with this multiple account nonsense. Either give solid evidence or stop sounding like a spaz.

Here's a few bullet point for you:

- The message board is attached to and part of the site. If I were the idiots running the site, I wouldn't want people to know I was associated with the power rangers and vice versa, but it is all, in fact, one site, owned by one company. The fact it takes idiots to run the main site and volunteer power rangers to run the message board all for ONE site is a reflection of their collective intellectual ineptitude. This isn't that fucking hard to understand.

- How does one care "severely"? That is a stupid use of hyperbole that makes no sense. Now, as for the content of your idiotic comment, the collective of the power rangers likely spend the better part of their days on remembering to breathe and figuring out which end of the spoon to use, I doubt they'd spend a great deal of time trying to figure out one douchecanoe with at least three accounts. This us especially true when said douchecanoe is as ******ed as they are.

- "Not everyone agrees with me is me."?????? I'd like to buy some English, Pat. You have given the evidence, ******. I pointed it out at the time. If you want it again, go find it. It can be a little ****** treasure hunt that will keep you from getting hurt with your safety scissors.

It still is about a stupid cunt. Just not that stupid cunt.

That's pretty low self esteem you have there, lil bitch. You've tried to make it about me......again, but I keep bringing it back to you, the stupid cunt, who can't keep his accounts straight.

Here's a few bullet point for you:

None of these are in bullet form. You already failed there.

- The message board is attached to and part of the site. If I were the idiots running the site, I wouldn't want people to know I was associated with the power rangers and vice versa, but it is all, in fact, one site, owned by one company. The fact it takes idiots to run the main site and volunteer power rangers to run the message board all for ONE site is a reflection of their collective intellectual ineptitude. This isn't that fucking hard to understand.

A dozen or more people have already told you that they aren't the same people. Why is that so hard to understand, lil bitch?

- How does one care "severely"? That is a stupid use of hyperbole that makes no sense.

You suck at diversion.

Now, as for the content of your idiotic comment, the collective of the power rangers likely spend the better part of their days on remembering to breathe and figuring out which end of the spoon to use, I doubt they'd spend a great deal of time trying to figure out one douchecanoe with at least three accounts. This us especially true when said douchecanoe is as ******ed as they are.

Since they took the time to stick a complete asshole in Prison, I do believe they are up to finding fakes.

And I implore you to create a fake account, and get at least 30 posts in. You'll figure out how stupid your claim is then.

- "Not everyone agrees with me is me."?????? I'd like to buy some English, Pat.

I'm not surprised the meta-joke went over your head.

You have given the evidence, ******. I pointed it out at the time. If you want it again, go find it. It can be a little ****** treasure hunt that will keep you from getting hurt with your safety scissors.

Listen up, everyone! Lil Bitch figured it all out! And just like everything else he's ever claimed to have evidence for, you have to go find it. (It's non-existent, but humor him a little).

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same old expressions and insults? Christ kid, why is it so hard for you to believe you're wrong about things but it's so easy to believe someone created a bunch of fake accounts to ridicule you?

Shock therapy. Get it.

That's pretty low self esteem you have there, lil bitch. You've tried to make it about me......again, but I keep bringing it back to you, the stupid cunt, who can't keep his accounts straight.

For someone who is so convinced we are all one person, you sure do take the time to respond separately to the posts.

You still have no clue what you are talking about. But keep it up, you're doing great! You feel like taking a break to bitch about the main page again, or do you want to put your helmet back on & run in a circle some more?

None of these are in bullet form. You already failed there.

A dozen or more people have already told you that they aren't the same people. Why is that so hard to understand, lil bitch?

You suck at diversion.

Since they took the time to stick a complete asshole in Prison, I do believe they are up to finding fakes.

And I implore you to create a fake account, and get at least 30 posts in. You'll figure out how stupid your claim is then.

I'm not surprised the meta-joke went over your head.

Listen up, everyone! Lil Bitch figured it all out! And just like everything else he's ever claimed to have evidence for, you have to go find it. (It's non-existent, but humor him a little).

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same old expressions and insults? Christ kid, why is it so hard for you to believe you're wrong about things but it's so easy to believe someone created a bunch of fake accounts to ridicule you?

Shock therapy. Get it.

If there was any more proof that you are using all three accounts, it is this: there cannot seriously be three different people as fucking stupid as your three accounts prove to be. It has to be one person.

I'll respond to one thing, because you, again, got it wrong. I didn't say that the idiots on the main site and the volunteer power rangers are the same people, did I? I said the site and message board are attached and owned by the same company. I said I find it incredible that the idiots and the power rangers can't do both jobs, but given how fucking moronic they are, it shouldn't be a surprise. It's not that tough to moderate a board (clearly, it can't be) and cut and paste from other sites, and yet, it requires two groups of incompetents to pull it off at WZ.

For someone who is so convinced we are all one person, you sure do take the time to respond separately to the posts.

You still have no clue what you are talking about. But keep it up, you're doing great! You feel like taking a break to bitch about the main page again, or do you want to put your helmet back on & run in a circle some more?

It's cute when you re-use my insults that I've used on you. I, clearly, have proven that you're using at least three accounts. You really do protest far too much for someone who has nothing to hide.

If there was any more proof that you are using all three accounts, it is this: there cannot seriously be three different people as fucking stupid as your three accounts prove to be. It has to be one person.

Said the guy that didn't know what bullet point was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back