Long Time No See

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

You've also proven I was Spider, so that's three accounts.

Just imagine the Aliens meme thing here, it's not worth the 42 seconds to look up.

You've also proven I was Spider, so that's three accounts.

Just imagine the Aliens meme thing here, it's not worth the 42 seconds to look up.

Spraynmare just doesn't have as nice a ring to it like Raynmare does.

Lol, lil bitch kid, whenever I read your posts, for some reason I picture a particular voice for you. I don't know how to accurately describe it, but it's like you have a permanent scowl.

lil bitch kid, do you think I'm a douche canoe?

Ah, I was wondering which would happen first- someone here throws the bait out for him, or he makes a "no one posts here because me" thread again.

Lol, lil bitch kid, whenever I read your posts, for some reason I picture a particular voice for you. I don't know how to accurately describe it, but it's like you have a permanent scowl.

lil bitch kid, do you think I'm a douche canoe?

Obviously, I don't seem to have history with this particular account you used. I'm sure that given your interest in me, and using a name goven to me by a useless tit-bag power ranger, you certainly have douchecanoe qualities. Keep posting and prove that you are one.

Ah, I was wondering which would happen first- someone here throws the bait out for him, or he makes a "no one posts here because me" thread again.

And, I bet it was fucking Christmas morning for you when someone posted about me and gave you a reason to talk about me more. I bet you were a giddy lil bitch.

Maybe you could combine two words together to make an insult? That method seems to be working out for you.

Lets be honest, he hit the lottery with Raynmare. Its all downhill again from there. Now he will just throw together random things & hope he gets a laugh. I assume there are crayons & Mad Libs involved.

Lets be honest, he hit the lottery with Raynmare. Its all downhill again from there. Now he will just throw together random things & hope he gets a laugh. I assume there are crayons & Mad Libs involved.

It really is so cute that you post under the different accounts still. And then you use an insult that I used weeks ago....pretty typical. One more time, for together record, I don't care what an idiot with a bunch of accounts on a message board "thinks" (a term used extremely loosely) about me or my posts. The fact that you found me putting two of your account names together to be funny shows your level of "intelligence" (see above).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back