Long Time No See

Don't forget that you got that e-mail you accessed in 42 seconds proving it was Slyfox controlling all of these accounts, which you totally have the IP information from, and are withholding it in this sick, cruel, horrible act designed to make us mistrust the people we've (I've, he's, whatever) placed in administration positions on this board.

So adding Slyfox, we could call it the Sly Spider Raynmare Complex, which actually sounds like a pretty decent name for a prog rock band.

Don't forget that you got that e-mail you accessed in 42 seconds proving it was Slyfox controlling all of these accounts, which you totally have the IP information from, and are withholding it in this sick, cruel, horrible act designed to make us mistrust the people we've (I've, he's, whatever) placed in administration positions on this board.

So adding Slyfox, we could call it the Sly Spider Raynmare Complex, which actually sounds like a pretty decent name for a prog rock band.

At what point did I say that that Pussy the Power Ranger "controlled" your accounts?

On January 9th, 2014, according to your blog.
lil bitch Kid said:
It took a grand total of 42 seconds for me to go in and figure out that at least 5 of the people posting in the WZ forum in support of this Slyfox kid all have the same IP address. And, low and behold, all have the same address as the Slyfox kid. This, of course means, 1 guy, multiple accounts trying to seem like he has support. Not sure if he figured out that I was on to this because right after I checked, he started changing my posts. The BEST part is that the same IP address checks this blog multiple times during the day. Thanks for your support, Kid.
Of course, that could be an entirely different set of accounts controlled by an entirely different person. Since repetition:
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

It really is so cute that you post under the different accounts still. And then you use an insult that I used weeks ago....pretty typical. One more time, for together record, I don't care what an idiot with a bunch of accounts on a message board "thinks" (a term used extremely loosely) about me or my posts. The fact that you found me putting two of your account names together to be funny shows your level of "intelligence" (see above).

I wasnt talking to you. Thanks for proving how much you crave attention. For someone who totally does not care, you sure do seem to keep coming back & checking to see if anyone posted here. Then when they dont, you tend to make one so people will banter with you. Now we are back to the same old 'conspiracy' angle that just shows how dense you actually are.

At what point did I say that that Pussy the Power Ranger "controlled" your accounts?

Uh, oh. Well dont you look silly. Is it becoming difficult to keep up with your lies?

I wasnt talking to you. Thanks for proving how much you crave attention. For someone who totally does not care, you sure do seem to keep coming back & checking to see if anyone posted here. Then when they dont, you tend to make one so people will banter with you. Now we are back to the same old 'conspiracy' angle that just shows how dense you actually are.

Uh, oh. Well dont you look silly. Is it becoming difficult to keep up with your lies?

You were talking about me......again.

Also, again, at what point did I say that the Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" your accounts?

On January 9th, 2014, according to your blog.

Of course, that could be an entirely different set of accounts controlled by an entirely different person. Since repetition:
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Again, at what point did Is at that the Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" your accounts? Oh, right, I didn't.

Originally Posted by lil bitch Kid
It took a grand total of 42 seconds for me to go in and figure out that at least 5 of the people posting in the WZ forum in support of this Slyfox kid all have the same IP address. And, low and behold, all have the same address as the Slyfox kid. This, of course means, 1 guy, multiple accounts trying to seem like he has support. Not sure if he figured out that I was on to this because right after I checked, he started changing my posts. The BEST part is that the same IP address checks this blog multiple times during the day. Thanks for your support, Kid.

Well by your own logic of "1 guy, multiple accounts" it would seem to suggest that "1 guy" would control the accounts. Or are you now going to argue with yourself?

Well by your own logic of "1 guy, multiple accounts" it would seem to suggest that "1 guy" would control the accounts. Or are you now going to argue with yourself?

At what point did I say that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled YOUR accounts?

Again, at what point did Is at that the Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" your accounts? Oh, right, I didn't.
Oh, that's right. You could have been referring there to an entirely different set of accounts on this board, all of whom also happen to agree with Slyfox as to how much of a tool you are. That's an entirely likely and believable set of events.
Daniel_Bryan.png

Oh, that's right. You could have been referring there to an entirely different set of accounts on this board, all of whom also happen to agree with Slyfox as to how much of a tool you are. That's an entirely likely and believable set of events.
Daniel_Bryan.png

Is that what your theory is? I simply point out that I did not say that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" YOUR accounts where you said I did. So, truth be told, you lied.

Cant you just go fuck yourself & call it a day? You must be exhausted from being so ignorant & I am sure you could use a nap by now.

Just picture the Kevin Spacey eyebrow raise here.

Do any of my alternate personalities here want to wager on how this ends? I'm guessing he says "but I never used the exact words 'controlled', so proof!", I post a meme, and he lapses into a sullen silence for three days while checking the board every few hours to see if people are talking about him.

Takers?

^ this basically, but throw in a few mashed up insults on repeat for some flavor & you got a nice soup.

Other ingredient options:

a) Sly controls all accounts except our accounts, because he totally wasnt talking about our accounts but the others that we dont control. Its all on his crayola flow chart of ignorance. But we cant see it, because its in his email.

b) That was taken out of context.

c) Someone changed his post.

This ends with his demand for proof, which he'll continuously explain isn't there therefore can't be used against him because he is right and you/I/we are wrong.

Throw in one of these insults:

power ranger
respite worker
lil bitch
moron

And you have a perfectly generated LBK reply. Oh and along the way he'll take something the wrong way in hilarious fashion.

Ive seen Power Rangers but which one is the pussy ranger? I guessed pink, but that would be too obvious yeah? Is it the white ranger cuz he gets all the pussy? Or was it the blue ranger because he is kind of a pussy?

Wait! I figured it out!

power-ranger-traje.jpg

Just picture the Kevin Spacey eyebrow raise here.

Do any of my alternate personalities here want to wager on how this ends? I'm guessing he says "but I never used the exact words 'controlled', so proof!", I post a meme, and he lapses into a sullen silence for three days while checking the board every few hours to see if people are talking about him.

Takers?

Actually, moron, you used the word "controlled". My point, which anyone with anything greater than a first grader's intellectual ability would get, is that I never said that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" YOUR accounts. You outed the fact that your "Rayne" ("Rayne in the ass") and your "nightmare" ("not so brightmare") accounts are used by one very sad, pathetic, useless, ******ed, ignorant, piece of shit bitch.

Cant you just go fuck yourself & call it a day? You must be exhausted from being so ignorant & I am sure you could use a nap by now.

Ok, not so brightmare, why don't you show me where I wrote that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" YOUR accounts?

This ends with his demand for proof, which he'll continuously explain isn't there therefore can't be used against him because he is right and you/I/we are wrong.

Throw in one of these insults:

power ranger
respite worker
lil bitch
moron

And you have a perfectly generated LBK reply. Oh and along the way he'll take something the wrong way in hilarious fashion.

I believe that, since I hadn't included you in with Raynemare, you have just outed yourself as a third account used by the same person. Nicely done, moron. That's the thing about dealing with a person you think is an idiot, eventually they will say, or in this case write, something that will remove all doubt.

So, now, one more time, why don't you go ahead and show me where I wrote that Pussy Power Ranger "controlled" YOUR accounts?

("Rayne in the ass") ("not so brightmare")

You get an F for creativity.

That's the thing about dealing with a person you think is an idiot, eventually they will say, or in this case write, something that will remove all doubt.

Sure did hit the nail on the head with that one, junior.

Just so we can be clear, how did you come to the conclusion that we are one person? Was it because we all agree you are an idiot? More super secret email info from a WZ mole? Walk us through the thought process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back