• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LL Winner Scenario - Pick A "Shock" Winner

This bullshit right here is what pisses me off the most about the fed. You have a guy that's no showed a fucking ton of times, has completely quit the fed so much that it's named after him, and he gets storylines thrown at him, and then there's guys who bust their ass and beg for storylines or ways to progress themselves who don't get the opportunity.

Honestly, i don't see what the difference is between this guy and milenko.

This.

How does any of that change the fact that Vega beat you when you thought you were at your best and you just seem to be angry about it?

It's not the fact that I lost with an RP I thought was good. I can deal with that. Shit happens, and I don't expect everyone to share my opinions. It's the fact that I lost with an RP I thought was good to the RP I declared the instant I read it to be the worst goddamn piece of shit RP I've ever read. That opinion hadn't changed after I lost.

Nice. I think the only angle you haven't ignored is the one created by your no show in the Mayhem Title match.

Would that be the ones I threatened if I was ever in the same match as Vega again (I'll be making an exception for LL) or the one against Ace? I didn't mention it because I honestly forgot about it. There was no story behind it. That time I fucked up irl and bit off more than I could chew (that day I'd done archery, fencing and cheerleading. I underestimated how tired I'd be and yes, that caused me to miss the deadline.

You've had more ideas thrown at you than most of the current roster. It's a shame.

Not really, especially in this run. I gave you the heel turn angle, you gave me the tag angle that fell through then I specifically told you that I don't want you to give me an angle.

Seriously Numbers, mind telling me what I've missed because I'm legit confused here. With one exception which I've mentioned several times, every angle that I've been in as Reese started with me coming to you and saying "this is something I've come up with."

This bullshit right here is what pisses me off the most about the fed. You have a guy that's no showed a fucking ton of times, has completely quit the fed so much that it's named after him,

Two questions, were you even here for my last two runs? I'm actually not sure. Because for those two runs I was actually well behaved. I quit because funily enough doing a pharmacy degree requires me to do a lot of work amd I didn't have the time for WZCW, and it showed with my RPs towards the end. Secondly you realise that the term "pulling a Remix" was coined by me, right?

and he gets storylines thrown at him, and then there's guys who bust their ass and beg for storylines or ways to progress themselves who don't get the opportunity.

Let's run through the angles I've had during my run as Reese.

Debut, enter title scene, turn heel after title match. I pitched that to Creative down to the letter. If he'd won, the beatdown would have been different and I'd have pitched Reese destroying the title and division. Fun fact, Reese's second match was also for the Mayhem title. I specifically requested not to win. I don't know if that affected the outcome (probably not) but it happened.

After that, I re-debuted Wunderbar (again, my idea), took a round off due to deadlines and exams (with the angle behind it again being my idea, namely that Reese doesn't wrestle without getting paid extra). I can't remember what I did at the third show in the cycle, meh. I also debuted Hoss for the KO Open challenge. Then we had Vega-gate.

The tag deal which fell through was entirely Creative's idea, and it fell through because of what I did/failed to do (not quite sure what the correct terminology for that is)

After that fiasco came me giving Numbers the finger and saying I'm going to tell my stories via RP, please don't throw any ideas at me. I don't think I'm missing anything between the two, though someone correct me if I have.

Then there was me complaining about Creative not listening to my vocals, which in my estimation is a fucking valid complaint.

Since then I've pitched to Falk that if the shows are in Louisiana, make note that Reese has been heeling the fuck up in Louisiana for months, and then two requests related to the psyche of the character in the ring.

Honestly, i don't see what the difference is between this guy and milenko.

Two key differences.

1) I'm universally considered a good RPer. Limiting myself to recent Creative members off the top of my head: Numbers has said it, Kermit has said it, Dave has said it, and I'm fairly sure Falk has said it too. Milenko is not.

2) I come up with more ideas than I get given.

Numbers has a reason to play up his old team's role in the angles I've been in. Namely, they worked hard on them and I give them the bare minimum of respect. However it's utter bullshit to claim I didn't come up with a hell of a lot for Reese.

There was a time where I would have LOVED to have anything tossed my way. That's not to say creative isn't doing a good job -- there's always an open line of communication between us and they take everything I say into account -- but (as you know) I've had very few legitimate angles given to me. Then again, I've thrived with what I've been doing lately, so I have no complaints.

Funny how that works.

Crock, you do realise that I've literally said to Numbers "don't give me any angles", right?

You do realize that you're the only person this side of Nova Terra (hey Krypto how ya doin'?) that believes your RP was better than his? And what the fuck gives you the right to instantly judge his RP as the worst you've ever read? I would take half a Vega RP over fucking 12 of your shitty vocal RP's that you do. Have you ever thought that the reason no one on creative listens to those is because they FUCKING SUCK?

Ok creative, I've said my peace.

You do realize that you're the only person this side of Nova Terra (hey Krypto how ya doin'?) that believes your RP was better than his? And what the fuck gives you the right to instantly judge his RP as the worst you've ever read? I would take half a Vega RP over fucking 12 of your shitty vocal RP's that you do. Have you ever thought that the reason no one on creative listens to those is because they FUCKING SUCK?

Ok creative, I've said my peace.

Remix is better than half the roster and everything you just said is totally crap.

It's not the fact that I lost with an RP I thought was good. I can deal with that. Shit happens, and I don't expect everyone to share my opinions. It's the fact that I lost with an RP I thought was good to the RP I declared the instant I read it to be the worst goddamn piece of shit RP I've ever read. That opinion hadn't changed after I lost.

You're angry over a loss to an RP you've said multiple you didn't read because in you're opinion the formatting was unbearable. You're views on what is and what's not good formatting is none of my concern, what is why you judge the character or RP's so harshly yet it seems you've never truly read the content.

Honestly I don't care who people rank higher than me. I came to WZCW to have fun, make friends, and try to expand my creative writing skills a little bit.

People who bitch and moan saying stuff like "my RP was better than his" or shit like that sort of ruin this place for everyone else, and it's fucking stupid.

When I was here the first time, there were some things that I felt weren't right with the direction that I was going, and I addressed creative about it privately like we're asked. Not once did I ever bitch about losing or having the superior RP in the Discussion thread or anywhere else. People who do that kind of shit need to grow the fuck up. It's not just Remix, there's more than just him that do it, and I'm honestly not trying to take away from what he's done in the fed, but when you constantly bitch and moan that's what I see, not how good of a roleplayer you or anyone else thinks you are.

936329_485628254839623_1727919157_n.png

Trust me. Remix can be stuck up. But he ain't no Milenko. Not even close.

As for the topic, Everest. Would love to see him back.

I'm tired of seeing another great thread be hijacked. Back on topic.
There was a time where I would have LOVED to have anything tossed my way. That's not to say creative isn't doing a good job -- there's always an open line of communication between us and they take everything I say into account -- but (as you know) I've had very few legitimate angles given to me. Then again, I've thrived with what I've been doing lately, so I have no complaints.

Funny how that works.
It's remarkable how well you have benefited from that to be honest. It's put you in a brilliant position going into the Lottery and your consistency almost guarantees you a good showing regardless of the result.
He's taken a title in every division he has ever competed in. I'm sure everyone would rank Remix higher than you.
Probably but that's entirely irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back