Live Discussion: RAW 12/10/2007

Saints leading 31-0.

Reply to the Wrestler of the week thread. IF you haven't commented yet do it. Go and get one of the lists that I have placed in places through the thread and make a statement about each of them if you want. But I want posts in that thread or it is all over.

Saints leading 31-0.

Reply to the Wrestler of the week thread. IF you haven't commented yet do it. Go and get one of the lists that I have placed in places through the thread and make a statement about each of them if you want. But I want posts in that thread or it is all over.

Dear God someone please go post! That's my favorite thread and I don't want it to go away!

Off topic but can anyone tell me is it true they Edited out all Benoits matches on WWE ppv DVDs? If so what the hell is left of WMXX.

Dear God someone please go post! That's my favorite thread and I don't want it to go away!

I post when i get interested in the Wrestlers, I like being the first or at least the first couple too post because i just don't like stating things that have already been said.

:icon_sad:

We want austin!

Lita looked hot....hotter than than anorexic chick trish. Trish used to be hot.

Lita has always been hot, as long as when her hair is pulled back and her bangs aren't in her eyes. The bangs never worked for me but other than that, I'd put her on the same level of Trish and Sunny, and for probably me alone, Victoria for hottest diva ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back