Live Discussion: RAW 11/5/07

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Star-studded and Stone Cold

The stars will come out next week when the Superstars of Raw arrive at the Los Angeles STAPLES Center to witness a blockbuster night of action.

As promised by Mr. McMahon, Triple H and Shawn Michaels will be reunited as D-Generation X for one night only, and they will battle WWE Champion Randy Orton & Umaga. Will HBK and The Game bring back some DX magic on the West Coast, or will they crash and burn together in McMahon’s machinations?

And, as announced last week on Raw, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will be in Los Angeles Monday night. Will The Texas Rattlesnake confront Santino Marella, who has been a constant tormentor and critic of the former WWE Champion’s performance in The Condemned? The former Intercontinental Champion’s mockery of Austin last week on Raw might have been the straw that broke the Rattlesnake’s back.

With Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix staking her claim as the most powerful Diva in WWE, who in the Diva locker room will stand up and challenge the Glamazon? Is there anyone even in her league? And after a successful, yet tenuous partnership last week in Philadelphia, will Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes ever reach the point of mutual respect?

We all will find out as Raw broadcasts from the valley of the stars at the STAPLES Center at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Whoot! I won't be doing the Live Discussion tonight, but for good reason. I finally got a Satalite Dish, so I will be watching that instead! I might pop in from time to time anyways.

wont be watching either except for the Austin Marrela segment. Football and Hockey on. Gosh three things i watch. I hate the nfl/nhl scheduling wizard. :(

I'll be on and off with Raw most likley. That is until the Devils/Penguins game is over. Overall should be a 1/2 way decent show, but really I'm not looking foward to Austin. He does the same thing everytime he shows up. Santino will own him *nods*

I'll be on and off with Raw most likley. That is until the Devils/Penguins game is over. Overall should be a 1/2 way decent show, but really I'm not looking foward to Austin. He does the same thing everytime he shows up. Santino will own him *nods*

My Pens are gonna open up a can of ass whip on your Nj Devils... I just want to see Santino sell this stunner like no other too prove he can act better than Steve Austin

FACTS for RAW.

It will be ok.

Santino will get stunned but manage to pwn Austin during yet another terrific promo

I will mark out for SCSA and Marella.

No Y2J.

DX's return will carry on. Sadly.

Hardy/Mysterio vs Kennedy/Finlay = MOTN

The Holly/Rhodes/Doch/Mickie segments will bore the piss out fo everyone.

I'll be watching Ravens/Steelers mostly.

FACT.

My Pens are gonna open up a can of ass whip on your Nj Devils... I just want to see Santino sell this stunner like no other too prove he can act better than Steve Austin

Ok at the rate this game is going I'm going to be watching Raw after all 2-0 end of the first... Ya Devils suck this year, but wut am I gunna do? Meh Santino will make me happy.

Ok at the rate this game is going I'm going to be watching Raw after all 2-0 end of the first... Ya Devils suck this year, but wut am I gunna do? Meh Santino will make me happy.

Santino is gonna get stunned though. Atleast he will do it in fashion and there promo could be great

Haven't seen a live RAW show in months. Lucky enough my job gave me tonight off so I'm pretty excited for RAW. Excellent Monday to get off so I can see Austin.

This RAW does look pretty good, with Rey Rey, Jeff and Kennedy all in the same match, that match looks good but.........it will get what? 6 minutes?

This RAW does look pretty good, with Rey Rey, Jeff and Kennedy all in the same match, that match looks good but.........it will get what? 6 minutes?

yeah they cant afford Kennedy to botch another neckbreaker and be dead weight on a body slam. :p. They dont want kennedy to go longer than 7 minutes so he doesnt botch like 6 moves.

Wow Tom Green on RAW! Too bad I'm at work until 10, I'm gonna miss a great show.

You know whats stupid, someone backstage said "Hey Tom Green's in the same town we should have him on our show" and people thought it was a good idea. Who wants to watch wrestling anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back