Live Discussion: ECW 2/5/2008 & Smackdown 2/8/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

I love how the blue light glares off Kane, making him look like a giant member of the blue man group or something:lmao:

ehhhh got mah wingz cooked....got an entire roll of paper towels next to me...ready to go...no friggin soda left in the house tho...gay...

Nah, not yet, they'll wait till after NWO to do something like that, I suspect it'll happen after she is fired from the GM position, that way she'll be of no use to him anymore

yea your right, I didnt realize how moronic what I wrote was til after I posted it lol

and I guess Finlay is full fledged face now, seeing his alighnement in the 6 man tag tonight..I like hearing that music get a pop...back at Survivor Series 2006, that music played, and I was the only person who popped like a wild man lol

I can't beleive they are fighting over Michelle McCool of all Divas...she's really not all that attractive...or talented for that matter:disappointed:

I can't beleive they are fighting over Michelle McCool of all Divas...she's really not all that attractive...or talented for that matter:disappointed:

meh, I think she is fairly attractive, if for nothing else than the fact that she isnt as prototypical than the other divas....she is out of a different mold ya know...but yea she IS virtually talentless.....

What bullshit...the guy can't get a win to save his ass for weeks then he turns full fledge heel and wins no problem:icon_rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back