Live Discussion: Dal. Cowboys vs. NE Patriots 14/10/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what does it matter if those QBs weren't highly drafted? Dilfer was actually a top 10 pick.

Trent Dilfer - Round 1 Pick 6

What does it matter when you were drafted when it comes to your success in big games?

But what does it matter if those QBs weren't highly drafted? Dilfer was actually a top 10 pick.

Trent Dilfer - Round 1 Pick 6

What does it matter when you were drafted when it comes to your success in big games?

O yeah that is right. Drafted out of Fresno State. I never said it had anything to do with Success Jake Delhomme was not even drafted or if so like 6th or 7th round and Brady was a 6th round pick. No one expected success out of those guys like they do for Palmer, which he has not shown. Rivers shown in 1 year and this year isnt playing so well. Eli is a bust imo and Ben does his thing.

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

Meh it's okay. TD drive next for the Pats on this upcoming possesion, I guarantee it.

What did I say? WHAT DID I SAY? TD on the next drive, exactly like I said.

Your not going to be one of these guys who comes out after his team lost and say the game was rigged or some stupid shit like that are you?

Umm...No because they are actually right, These fucking idiotic tight ends running around like blind mice clipping and holding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back