Let's Put Somebody Else In That Sin Cara Mask

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
That other guy just isn't cutting the mustard and I have a Sin Cara shirt I need to wear.

I'd suggest Hunico for the role because he's done it before. But he and Comacho (?) are part of that tag division that's going to pick up steam any week now.

I'm picking Tyson Kidd until somebody suggests a better option.

That other guy just isn't cutting the mustard and I have a Sin Cara shirt I need to wear.

I'd suggest Hunico for the role because he's done it before. But he and Comacho (?) are part of that tag division that's going to pick up steam any week now.

I'm picking Tyson Kidd until somebody suggests a better option.

He also now has a full-sleeve tattoo. So, yea. Not super subtle.

You stole my pick. Your speed and agility is unmatched.

I'm proposing Stable De Sin Cara which is basically like the Doink Survivor Series team. Not the one with midgets, the Men On A Mission/Bushwackers one.

It consists of Khali, Tyson Kidd and whoever else. It's kinda irrelevant who's under the mask really.

I'm proposing Stable De Sin Cara which is basically like the Doink Survivor Series team. Not the one with midgets, the Men On A Mission/Bushwackers one.

It consists of Khali, Tyson Kidd and whoever else. It's kinda irrelevant who's under the mask really.

You could make them like the Power Rangers. Have Xavier woods do his catch-phrase, and he would have the black mask / trousers

I say Hunico. Just change the ring attire to have a top like Mysterio does now but with sleeves to cover the tattoo.

That, and Hunico seems to be one of those decent wrestlers who suffers from a lack of charisma. Give him that gimmick and he should get over. If WWE start from scratch with him.

Then again, if you're starting from scratch you come up with a new masked dude.

It would be like wrestling mask hot potato.

Or they could even organize a Sin Cara Smackdown 20 man Battle Royal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back