Lets all hold hands.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Seriously, I mean. It's way to mean in here and shit. Lets all sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya. Sing it with me

"Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya..."

Well, why isnt anyone singing with me? Oh, thats right, because this is the fucking bar room. People dont have to be nice here. Other people telling people to shut up, and get over things? Fuck that. This is the god damn bar room. Flaming is allowed her remember. It makes this place more interesting. I can understand out in any other section, to keep the discussion clean and debates amazing. But as far as in here. Fuck all of you. Especially HDJ. Stupid cunt, he needs to stop sucking his mothers tit, and realize that you can be mean to people. I know I give Milenko a lot of shit, but I actually like him.

So everyone lets hold hands??? Fuck no, chop your hands off and burn the other person alive.

It's probably because you like ICP. ;)
Probably

insane-clown-posse-juggalo-city-icp.gif

This place doesn't get mean enough for my taste. I want to make a legit hate thread.

Am I allowed to make one of those about that Coco The Monkey guy? He's fucking awful.

I love you all, this place is awesome, I am never happier than when I am on here, everything is perfect.

Monkey has been mean for at least half of the time I've been here.

No one since Sparky has given me any reason to be mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back