Lee as a Non-Wrestling Mod

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Shocky and I agreed on it, but we're running it by you all.

He's done an awesome job with the e-fed in the last month, he's been posting loads, he single handedly keeps some of the NWS sections going, he has been a leader on the forums. Rather than promote someone new right now, let's give Lee a section he REALLY wants to work with.

Any objections?

I think it would certainly be worth trying out. In my eyes, Lee has long since shed the mantle of being the guy that was banned for a year. He's a solid poster, thread starter and mod. He more or less is the games mod already, so why not?

This is what I sent him in a PM a few hours ago:

Me said:
Also, I just want to say that you seem to be doing a good job as a moderator. Keep working at it, and someday you may get a section or two.

Obviously, I feel he deserves a "regular" mod spot. Although, I'm not sure if Non-Wrestling is where he should be. I would say make him the Video Games mod (he craves so desperately) and then also give him Wrestling forums. He does a lot of infraction/warning in the wrestling sections already, the wrestling sections are busier than they have been in a long time, and he seems to post pretty regularly.

I'd argue he'd be more necessary for wrestling forums mod (even if it's only the WWE sections), and then give him the Video Games forum that he wants.

He's a very bloodthirsty guy, but I think he'd do a good enough job at it. Maybe just the Video Games section for now, as I said I think he's too bloodthirsty. If that makes sense.

Since there doesn't seem to be any issue at all with putting him in charge of the VG section, what about that and one other section that he hasn't shown much interest in? When I was appointed NWS mod, I had little if any interest in some of the sections in there, but I did my best to get those built up as well. Say we give him Games and one or two others in there before making him a full NWS mod. Thoughts?

Obviously, I feel he deserves a "regular" mod spot. Although, I'm not sure if Non-Wrestling is where he should be. I would say make him the Video Games mod (he craves so desperately) and then also give him Wrestling forums. He does a lot of infraction/warning in the wrestling sections already, the wrestling sections are busier than they have been in a long time, and he seems to post pretty regularly.

I'd argue he'd be more necessary for wrestling forums mod (even if it's only the WWE sections), and then give him the Video Games forum that he wants.
I still think this would be better. Just saying.

I'm not sure either way yet. I think we should give him a bit more time to calm down on his trigger finger. That seems to be his biggest issue.

Right, the warning to Deadman is RIDICULOUS, I know its a warning and I know its Deadman, but still, it is nowhere near a warning. I'm sick of this. Someone needs to tell him to calm the fuck down.

Right, the warning to Deadman is RIDICULOUS, I know its a warning and I know its Deadman, but still, it is nowhere near a warning. I'm sick of this. Someone needs to tell him to calm the fuck down.
He's not as bad as he was. But yeah, he did give a spamming warning in the Bar Room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back