jmt225 for NWS Mod

...How is "livable" a compliment? I would certainly hope it's livable, there haven't been any recent chemical or nuclear attacks have there?

I'm just messin' with you Brian, I've only been to Pittsburgh once and it was for a grand total of possibly 6 hours.

it's a great city, if you can look past the pollution, all the liter, and our mayors stupidity...

I was in Pittsburgh once, it was nice.

I plan on going again for Cyber Sunday this year.

363 days out of the year, I have no problem with Pittsburgh. The two occasions when the Steelers play the Browns, well, that's a different story.

Are you still thinking about going to Cyber Sunday? I am also,.. Too bad it's the day after my friends wedding... O well... I'm still going...

Are you still thinking about going to Cyber Sunday? I am also,.. Too bad it's the day after my friends wedding... O well... I'm still going...

Yeah, Pittsburgh is like a two hour drive. I could probably even make it to school the next day if I felt like it. I'll probably be there.

Only WWE live event I have been to is WM24.

I could go to a TNA taping since I live like 10 minutes away from where they do their taping but I dont feel like it.

Only guy who still makes suggestions for Tri-Tops. I love him as a poster, and hope that he is getting recognition for it all.

The three top Chinatowns?

Vancouver has a big one. San Fran and New York do too, or so I hear.

From the small bits I've heard this tri-tops series involves you picking someone's best three works, right?

With Nicholson that'd be tough. Of course One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest would number one. Chinatown would be another one. I'd probably go with Five Easy Pieces for the third. But there are a lot of other options; About Schmidt, Prizzi's Honor, A Few Good Men, The Last Detail.

The Shinning
WWE Raw
The Shinning II

Nah, Just the first one.

X, you should post in some of them.

Shining is freaky as shit, but the best scene is the dog/bear blowjob.

I literally had to play it again to convince myself that it actually happened.

The book makes sense of that scene though.

See? I didn't even mention the Shining, silly me. Nicholson has got a ridiculiously great body of work.

Oh and the blowjob scene is probably one of the most frightenting things I've ever seen in a movie, ever. So incredibly fucking creepy in a very avant-garde kind of way.

I'm rarely if ever, ever frightened by movies anymore. After gorging myself on horror films from the time I was six years old I pretty much can't be frightened by a film, with a few rare exceptions.

Captain Howdy's brief appearance in the Exorcist still sends chills up and down my spine and scares the living shit out of me. Same with the closing minute of the John Carpenter film "Prince of Darkness". Also, David Lynch is an underrated master of horror. Mulholland Drive has some of the most frightening moments ever recorded on film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back